[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Brawlers causing game crashes and severe lag

In Fraywind Canyon and Corsair's Stronghold, brawlers can use a combination of skills with Meatgrinder and another one that causes severe lag and game crashes. Certain players intentionally do it to crash people on the other team, since it DCs you and then you can't come back. I've lost countless games to teams with lots of brawlers now and it's really getting old.

Please remove brawlers from PVP games like this, or at least disable Groundpound, Bullrush, and Meatgrinder in PVP matches.

Comments

• BaratosBaratos ✭✭
    Disabling those skills would make them useless
  • freonwolffreonwolf ✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Seriously, you have got to be kidding were the proof that people are intentionally do this. The problem is with the code not the class, bhs just needs to fix their game not penalize classes because your butthurt and don't know how to fight a brawler. I main a mystic and can crush a brawler so just learn to play your class. I played cs and fc. Without game crashing and plenty of brawlers on opposing team im not saying game crashes don't happen because they do but the issue is game optimization and poor coding not classes.

How many post are you going to make on same subject one is plenty eme doesn't care and will not remove a class on person complaints.
  • crash EVERY TIME on canyon
  • If you don't play corsair or fraywind, you shouldn't comment. Just sayin'. On top of that, the server is really kick-happy and just wants to boot me off all the time, especially starting recently with all the menu bugs, etc. I think they are booting people off to protect their servers and they don't want to invest in better servers, but want more players. Makes so much sense.
  • RinkyRinky ✭✭
    Bull Rush causing CS and FWC application crashes. This needs addressed pronto.
    To recreate: get 15v15 going, and get 4+ players in a bull rush, or knocked up. Their game will crash.

There are players abusing this and intentionally crashing opponents games, especially so when a lady's is on the line as a reward.
  • TRWWKDN739TRWWKDN739 ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Rinky wrote: »
    To recreate: get 15v15 going, and get 4+ players in a bull rush, or knocked up. Their game will crash.

There are players abusing this and intentionally crashing opponents games, especially so when a lady's is on the line as a reward.

Yep, EME does not care. If they do not remove brawlers from FWC or fix this bug by the end of tomorrow, then I am permanently quitting this game.

I am literally in a party with a brawler right now who is talking about crashing the other team. It's really pathetic.
  • Just did faywind canyon with a maxed guile plus 12 sorcerer aaaand what a fail since it was brawler spam with both sides abusing the dc glitch and it was pathetic to see brawler folks bragging about doing glitch .
    I exited game and decided no more money till fixed.
    Tremendous class imbalance as with maxed guile gear i was unable to kill brawlers in idoneal gear.
    What really angers me is ambush equipment ingredients being obtained by those glitching in pvp.
    Plus most ambush ingredients only are sold by pvp vendors.
    Results not playing tera till you make all ambush ingredients available via intercede and supercede tokens.
  • Rinky wrote: »

Saw this just minutes ago and i was very angry about brawlers abusing the dc glitch.
  • NiconusNiconus
    edited June 2018
    Lately this is being used as an exploit to win smart dyad matches. It’s not fair when a team is winning and a brawler charges and blue screens half your team. By the time everyone logs back on the losing team is now winning to the point the other team can not recover. The person who caused it is able to get back into the game in time to receive the reward so they suffer no penalty. It is not a fair play system. Either fix it or remove it from pvp. It is impossible to grind for something if people can intentionally force a win by causing a disconnect of multiple enemy players.
  • TRWWKDN739TRWWKDN739 ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    IMHO they should retroactively give out rewards to everyone who was ever in a PVP match where anyone disconnected and then their team subsequently lost the match. I'd easily have an extra 10 Lady Hankies and 20 dyads if it wasn't for this BS.