[PC] We will be entering into maintenance on 02/25 at 8am PST, and have a downtime of approximately 3 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/terapcmaintenance

boring

they need to hurry up and add some new content to this game it's just so damn boring to plat right now keep givin events with no new content I mean come on this is just crazy I have just about every class to lvl 65 it's crazy to keep givin events without adding and new things for people to do and I have no intrest in laggy pvp

Comments

• I've spent what I consider a good amount of time on this game and have only achieved 1 lvl 65, 2-3 lvl 53+ (not counting reaper), and ~10 various others. That's 201 hours per xbox stats. I hope to have another 65 by sometime this weekend.

Maybe try another game for awhile and let them have time to get new material added?
  • TX2OGEL989 wrote: »
    I've spent what I consider a good amount of time on this game and have only achieved 1 lvl 65, 2-3 lvl 53+ (not counting reaper), and ~10 various others. That's 201 hours per xbox stats. I hope to have another 65 by sometime this weekend.

Maybe try another game for awhile and let them have time to get new material added?

So you havnt put any time into this game . . . I have 5 lvl 65 422+ characters. Have 5+ clears on every endgame dungeon except RMHM that just released on tuesday (which we have been working on). Currently working on my ambush gear. If you are bored, then you must have full ambush +15 right? No you don't, nobody in the game on console PS4/XBONE does yet. Most people are struggling to get just one piece of ambush still. You are bored because you don't like to grind or cannot clear the hardest content (most likely both). We don't want people like that here so Get good or get out.
  • I don't know why you are quoting me, nor did I realize you were the authority on how people are supposed to enjoy the game.

My lvl 65 sorcerer has slaughter (?) gear and I haven't tried for anything else, yet. I can easily see why someone might be bored with the game, especially if they have lots of 65's. A new class might liven it up a bit.
  • There is no point posting here since the OP would be bored even if we had full content and all classes.
    I tried to put my smarthphone on airplane mode then threw it out of the window... it didn't fly :/
    Not sure that made sense tho.
  • > @BlaineHall said:
    > TX2OGEL989 wrote: »
    >
    > I've spent what I consider a good amount of time on this game and have only achieved 1 lvl 65, 2-3 lvl 53+ (not counting reaper), and ~10 various others. That's 201 hours per xbox stats. I hope to have another 65 by sometime this weekend.
    >
    > Maybe try another game for awhile and let them have time to get new material added?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > So you havnt put any time into this game . . . I have 5 lvl 65 422+ characters. Have 5+ clears on every endgame dungeon except RMHM that just released on tuesday (which we have been working on). Currently working on my ambush gear. If you are bored, then you must have full ambush +15 right? No you don't, nobody in the game on console PS4/XBONE does yet. Most people are struggling to get just one piece of ambush still. You are bored because you don't like to grind or cannot clear the hardest content (most likely both). We don't want people like that here so Get good or get out.

Wow, we really don't need people like you either. Games been out over a month and you are bragging you have only 5 65's when most of us have 10 or more. I think 201hrs for some people is alot of time, are you saying you have more hrs and so few lvl 65. Also you are mistaken about no one having +15 ambush (which I got my final piece today thanks to strongbox event) I'm on Xbox myself and 4 other friends/guildies have theirs. Ambush is not hard to get if you have a good group to clear and take turns on drops. Which will not happen with pugs(Also check broker I bought my design for shoes for mystic onthere was expensive tho ). So no need to insult others and tell them to get good everyone has different styles of play. These kind of comments are why people leave and cause low population. The game can be boring at this stage because there is no content and what little we have is ruined by so many bugs.