[PS4/XB1] Due to an error, we have extended current events (such as dungeon highlights) by one day. The new end time is now 10/15 at 0500 UTC. Thanks for your patience!

Can't claim calendar rewards

Comments

• TJKatTJKat ✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    I don't know if this is related, but my calendar is getting all kinds of messed up. It started out as not being able to claim calendar items until the next day even though the button is red. Then, on the 9th, the calendar decided I didn't log in even though I did. Annoying, but whatever, I can miss one day. The buttons for the 10th and 11th turned red just fine.

Then today (the 12th) I log in and the button for the 9th has now turned red! But the one for the 10th is now greyed out (I hadn't claimed it yet) and the calendar is saying I've only logged in 5 of the last 7 days (even though I HAVE logged in every day and there's only one greyed out day on the calendar). This is more concerning since it means a reduced log-in buff.

I still can't claim today's item (the 12th), and even though the claim button for the 9th is red now, I can't claim it either.

TBH, if what counterpoint says is right, it sounds like they'd fix a lot of problems if they'd do it wrong set their servers to local time.
  • edited May 2018
    TJKat wrote: »
    TBH, if what counterpoint says is right, it sounds like they'd fix a lot of problems if they'd do it wrong set their servers to local time.
    Probably wouldn't work because all the other games they support and backend systems likely need UTC. And the real problem with local time is that we have daylight savings, which other markets like Korea and Japan (etc.) don't have.

And yeah, like you I've noticed the calendar gets worse over time the more days in a row you log in between 5pm and 1am PDT. I also have the same consecutive login day error, despite logging in every day.
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    Probably wouldn't work because all the other games they support and backend systems likely need UTC. And the real problem with local time is that we have daylight savings, which other markets like Korea and Japan (etc.) don't have.

And yeah, like you I've noticed the calendar gets worse over time the more days in a row you log in between 5pm and 1am PDT. I also have the same consecutive login day error, despite logging in every day.

same here , im affectively a day ahead due to geographical location so even tho ive logged in ive missed the 16th Apr , 29th Apr , 10th and today some greyed out still (like today) and some showing redeemable red

but ill also go one step further and state at least on two occasions (one being today) its also doesn't generate the 15 emp you get for the daily elite log in
  • tisnotme wrote: »
    but ill also go one step further and state at least on two occasions (one being today) its also doesn't generate the 15 emp you get for the daily elite log in
    For this I haven't noticed a problem personally. So long as I restart the launcher once every day after 5pm PDT, it works for me. I'm not saying there aren't cases where it won't work, but at least I haven't found it in my testing of this calendar issue so far. Might be yet another issue.
  • TJKatTJKat ✭✭✭
    tisnotme wrote: »

I've also been a little suspicious of this, but haven't taken steps to verify it.

• CutechanCutechan ✭✭✭
    Then, on the 9th, the calendar decided I didn't log in even though I did.

It happened the same thing to me.

• CorummCorumm ✭✭
    This is still happening to me, any news on a fix?
  • I have sent a ticket regarding this to EnMasse and they only advised me to repair my launcher.
    That did not help at all.

My log-in time has been the same for years, since before work I would log in to get my rewards always at the same time. Only now it does not work anymore.

What hurts me the most is not the loss of items, but the loss of the Vanguard Buff. I also wrote about it in my ticket, but they ignored that part completely.
    It is called 'log-in buff', it would make sense if it would count just when you log in the game. Because if you don't claim your calendar reward, you don't count as logged in, which is a little weird as well. Like, you could play all day long, but since you didn't claim the reward (maybe didn't need it), it is as if you were never there.. X_X

I hope that this can be resolved soon. X_X
  • CornishRexCornishRex ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is most likely messed up because rally times were tampered with. Also connected with the guardians problem where they don't reset on certain characters.
  • I had the same problem and sent in a help ticket. They said the calendar runs a day late. (I had never had that issue before.). Anyhow the next day I was able to claim the calendar item.

Just chill for a day and see if you can claim it.
  • CorummCorumm ✭✭
    I really wish EME would respond to this, is there a fix coming?
  • KackyKacky ✭✭
    So when May 31 arrives, try to snag the last Anniversary Token on that day. The description on the token specifically says that the "shop will shut down after the month of May."

It's a rather sucky situation if it takes a day or two to claim calendar items.
  • edited May 2018
    The workaround to this bug is still that you have to log in between 1am and 5pm PDT. If you do that, you'll be able to claim the current day's reward (and probably the ones you couldn't claim from past days, provided you claim the current day's reward first).

I really hope BHS actually implements a fix for this soon...
  • CornishRexCornishRex ✭✭✭✭✭
    The workaround to this bug is still that you have to log in between 1am and 5pm PDT. If you do that, you'll be able to claim the current day's reward (and probably the ones you couldn't claim from past days, provided you claim the current day's reward first).

I really hope BHS actually implements a fix for this soon...

is this bhs related or is it related to the rally tamperings we did over here in na to make it pop later?
  • TJKatTJKat ✭✭✭

Just want to confirm that this does work. As long as I go out of my way to make sure I log on before 5pm PDT, I have no problems with the calendar. I do, however, still have a day greyed out where the calendar decided I didn't log in (the 10th I think).
This discussion has been closed.