[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/21 at 7pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Event Trees

Does anyone know what these event trees look like, or better yet even.....a picture. I can't seem to find one. Or the pinatas for that matter. :o

Comments

• Another player had already posted some images in another Thread
  • Thanks, found one ;)
  • jaO3Cec.jpg
    Not scary at all
  • HAAYAAKD43HAAYAAKD43 ✭✭✭
    they're really hard to find
  • KanaSnow wrote: »
    jaO3Cec.jpg
    Not scary at all

I think they are creepy!!!
  • SelenyaSelenya ✭✭
    @CobaltDragon When do you spam these trees? Is it h24 like others bams? Because I found a lot of bams but never a tree...(<Im from EU).
  • Hhahah I never found one that hidden, they're usually HUGE blocks out in the open when I find them. Impossible to miss while hunting the regular BAMs.
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    HAAYAAKD43 wrote: »
    they're really hard to find

Today, i found 2 in the same area, different place and different channel. Must be my luck.
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    Check out the other thread mentioned. All the details are there.
  • Can someone explain how to find those trees? Or tips in general like locations?
  • LynxzerLynxzer ✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    VoidKing wrote: »
    Can someone explain how to find those trees? Or tips in general like locations?

They could be in any area/channel... there should be like 20 trees in total in open world.. so basically 1 or 2 trees at the most in any specific area... so if u hve the patience.. u should search everywhere in the area u selected and if there is none.. switch chanels and repeat... is not easy to find them
  • SelenyaSelenya ✭✭
    I finally found one in Dragonfall !! =)
  • ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭
    Are these still spawning? I thought they were going to still be around after the pinata BAM's left, but I can't find any now.
  • Christin wrote: »
    Are these still spawning? I thought they were going to still be around after the pinata BAM's left, but I can't find any now.

yeah i cant find any bigger bams at all.
  • Giant BAM Piñatas concluded on Monday, May 28 at 4 a.m. PDT , as stated Here.