[TERA PC] Summersilk season is here! Pick up Summersilk Robes in the TERA store until August 3. Plus, earn a free Summersilk Robe in our leveling event: https://bit.ly/TERA_summersilk
[TERA Console] To celebrate the launch of the Awakening update, participate in the Awakening Leveling Event! Details: https://bit.ly/awkn_events
[TERA Console] Server maintenance to deploy the v84.03 hotfix is scheduled for 7~11 p.m. PT on Monday, July 13, 2020. This hotfix should improve upon issues with frequent crashes and blue screens. Patch notes: https://bit.ly/v84_03_patch

Is the Anniversary Token shop in its final form?

Comments

• VinyltailsVinyltails ✭✭✭✭
    46WRH7JGM3 wrote: »
    > @ Elinu1 said:
    > 46WRH7JGM3 wrote: »
    >
    > How many tokens is the blue fiery halo? I'm out of town and really want it. Hopefully it will last till the end of the event.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > 50 tokens

Thank you, do you think the halo will last till the end of the event?

yes...only things that are being removed is the AoT items as they have to stop selling them by the 29th
  • ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭
    Pretty please give us an update. I don't want to keep farming if this is it. I mean I can redeem my tokens and leave the other BAMs and trees for others to find.

Don't let us keep farming stuff away from others if the store is finished. I know a lot of people that would like to move onto other stuff if the store is done.
  • SelenyaSelenya ✭✭
    When the shop will completely be closed ? Mai 31 ?
    I would like to know if there will be another new items before :p
  • KaspanovaKaspanova ✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Is the Secret tree Banyakas? @Zoknahal
  • metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭
    it's actually verno from demokron factory, but the sprite is pretty much the same as banyakas'

you'll be able to tell the difference when you see its attacks
  • LolitaaLolitaa ✭✭✭
    I'd love an update asap too. If I know there will be no new items added, then I want to buy blades... if I don't know there will be items added I have to risk buying blades when eme could add a better item to the store in the final days... or I just pass on buying blades and eme doesn't add anything, then I have 300 token that I have no idea what to spend on....
  • SelenyaSelenya ✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Christin wrote: »
    Pretty please give us an update. I don't want to keep farming if this is it. I mean I can redeem my tokens and leave the other BAMs and trees for others to find.

Don't let us keep farming stuff away from others if the store is finished. I know a lot of people that would like to move onto other stuff if the store is done.

Exactly !

@SingleBear @seandynamite can we have more details about this please ? :/
  • AbstractCHAbstractCH ✭✭✭
    > @Elinu1 said:
    > Was really hoping for dyeable arin's to get in shop, even if it was an untradable one

Adding something that was cash shop into the game for free feels unfair for other players that bought it imo.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    AbstractCH wrote: »
    > @Elinu1 said:
    > Was really hoping for dyeable arin's to get in shop, even if it was an untradable one

Adding something that was cash shop into the game for free feels unfair for other players that bought it imo.

They have already done that a lot of times.

Dyeable Bewitched, Kitty Cat Costume, most of Swimsuit costumes, just to mention something that was added to token shops for free in the last year.
  • Elinu1Elinu1 Canada ✭✭✭✭
    > @Elinu1 said:

There has been a couple times the dyeable arins and dyeable rida were available for free through events afaik.
  • add some items before the event ends please,i still have 350+ tokens (i bought a blue fiery halo already)
  • xChasexChase ✭✭
    I don't know if I'm alone on this one, but I would like to see some dragon scales in the shop.
  • DWDE6GFGWHDWDE6GFGWH ✭✭✭
    xChase wrote: »
    I don't know if I'm alone on this one, but I would like to see some dragon scales in the shop.

You're probably alone, dragon scales are already easily obtainable.
  • ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭
    > @Elinu1 said:

Seeing as most of the items they have are from the cash shop or were there at one point, you're pretty much telling them to never give us prizes. If you're expecting them to create new prizes from scratch, then they'll be doing a lot less events.
  • ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭
    I imagine the shop must be in it's end form seeing as Monday is a holiday and most likely EME has off. That would give a whopping 2 days for people to get enough tokens if they decided to add more. Plus, it would be kind of mean to add more so late in the month.