[PC] We will be entering into maintenance on 02/25 at 8am PST, and have a downtime of approximately 3 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/terapcmaintenance

Pleas make a Tutorial for healers and tanks

2»

Comments

• If Any Thrall is doing bad is because the Mystic isn't ordering it and letting it auto itself. None of that should be happening, it's also part of the skill chain so the combos will automatically bring it out because on PS4 we don't get the option to edit or make custom combos. So let's say they want to put on aura's or crit buffs, it summons the Thrall right after.
  • Lhumierre wrote: »
    If Any Thrall is doing bad is because the Mystic isn't ordering it and letting it auto itself. None of that should be happening, it's also part of the skill chain so the combos will automatically bring it out because on PS4 we don't get the option to edit or make custom combos. So let's say they want to put on aura's or crit buffs, it summons the Thrall right after.

By the way you can do a rotation instead of doing chain moves like it says in the guide i see it as a better thing to do. But sadly alot of people don't follow them.
  • Lisharon wrote: »
    Lhumierre wrote: »
    If Any Thrall is doing bad is because the Mystic isn't ordering it and letting it auto itself. None of that should be happening, it's also part of the skill chain so the combos will automatically bring it out because on PS4 we don't get the option to edit or make custom combos. So let's say they want to put on aura's or crit buffs, it summons the Thrall right after.

By the way you can do a rotation instead of doing chain moves like it says in the guide i see it as a better thing to do. But sadly alot of people don't follow them.

I've been playing since 2010, trust me I'm the best Mystic on US/PS4. :bleep_bloop:
  • Lhumierre wrote: »
    Lisharon wrote: »
    Lhumierre wrote: »

I've been playing since 2010, trust me I'm the best Mystic on US/PS4. :bleep_bloop:

And then you know not to really rely on chains and use the actual buttons then hitting square or x.
  • > @Lisharon said:
    > Lhumierre wrote: »
    >
    > Lisharon wrote: »
    >
    > Lhumierre wrote: »
    >
    > If Any Thrall is doing bad is because the Mystic isn't ordering it and letting it auto itself. None of that should be happening, it's also part of the skill chain so the combos will automatically bring it out because on PS4 we don't get the option to edit or make custom combos. So let's say they want to put on aura's or crit buffs, it summons the Thrall right after.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > By the way you can do a rotation instead of doing chain moves like it says in the guide i see it as a better thing to do. But sadly alot of people don't follow them.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I've been playing since 2010, trust me I'm the best Mystic on US/PS4. :bleep_bloop:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > And then you know not to really rely on chains and use the actual buttons then hitting square or x.

The consoles don't have the system in place to make customs, it isn't even an option in the UI like it is on PC.

You combo into things because it makes it faster for execution instead of pick and choosing. If you play on US PS4 by all means add me I can solo heal your groups no issue.
  • Are you thulsa or how you spell it
  • Lisharon wrote: »
    Are you thulsa or how you spell it

Nah, i'm US PS4 Nyxarras and US PC Mount Tyrannus
  • LisharonLisharon ✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Well on ps4 it is thulsa and the pc is Fey Forest. The pc world everyone knows what to do because they watch youtube videos and look at guides but on the ps4 they don't. That is why I put this up
  • Why don't we as fellow players strive to help others learn the ropes?
    We think its a 8y old kid who dont know jack sh... But i know a 54y old player who legit sometimes is just cinfused about the game.

Sometimes they legit could use the assistance.

People who refuse to teach and help are hindering their community by not encouraging others to keep playing.

But thats just my opinion. You're free to disagree and rebut.
  • I would like to try and help but they don't answer my messages after I send them to there actually ps4 accounts. That is why I wish for them to put in a tutorial.
  • > @XW7FN633G3 said:
    > Why don't we as fellow players strive to help others learn the ropes?
    > We think its a 8y old kid who dont know jack sh... But i know a 54y old player who legit sometimes is just cinfused about the game.
    >
    > Sometimes they legit could use the assistance.
    >
    > People who refuse to teach and help are hindering their community by not encouraging others to keep playing.
    >
    > But thats just my opinion. You're free to disagree and rebut.

I totally agree with this post. Unfortunately the days of helping other players learn the ropes are over no one wants to help each other because they are sheep and just copy what PC vets have done from start and expect everyone else to play as they do. This is why I only play with friends and guildies now(which is only friends I've played with for the past 15yrs)
    I love helping others but seems like on console they don't want to learn we have looking for groups starter groups to help new players when we play on xbox to help others get gear. And we are getting ready to start on ps4 since we all finally got ambush if anyone needs help and wants to grind for designs and mats.
  • Haha! Just keep being wonderful humans who help others! c:
    I keep trying to help people play better. I even made myself a tank to know how to do it lol, so I could teach people cuz like said before, sometimes people truly are just confused, all they need is a helping hand.

I think maybe Tera should make some small videos describing ever class, just a basic overview, a 3 minute video with a voice over from some Tera Geek with a funny voice, yeah! lol.