[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Is Ambush tradeable?

Topic. For guilds, if someone has an ambush recipe, can they make it and give it to a guildmate? Can this be done for Imperator? Thanks!

Best Answer

• XersesXerses ✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    No it cannot. Craft>Enchant to +15>Liberate>Trade. In order for it to be traded it needs to be liberated, in order for it to be liberated it must be +15.

Answers

• So basically the weapon has to be +15, but the rest of the stuff can be traded right off without a liberation scroll? Or do they all need that scroll? Thanks.
  • Sorry, what I meant was that the armor could be crafted and then traded to the person without needing a liberation scroll? Or does that need to be +15 as well?

• VinyltailsVinyltails ✭✭✭✭
    Katalina wrote: »
    Sorry, what I meant was that the armor could be crafted and then traded to the person without needing a liberation scroll? Or does that need to be +15 as well?

All VM gear works the same way. It's not tradable (but bankable) when it is crafted and only becomes tradable once it's +15 and liberated...Same for weapon and armour
  • KY36MW5HCDKY36MW5HCD ✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Thanks for all informations, now the real question is:
    Does ambush/imperator design exist in current patch of ps4? If yes, are the design sellable? On saravash server never seen it (and maligos too i guess)
  • Everyone has the Ambush designs. Just Check your crafting tab.

Disclaimer: Toon was 65 on Xbox one.