Can you post the jackpots and pvp jackpots for this weekend please.

"Dungeon Highlights and Battleground Bonus Reward Items
The Anniversary Dungeon Highlights and BG VG Bonus Item weekend events are over, BUT I have a couple changes to announce on the 31st about the REVISED Dungeon Highlights and BG VG Bonus Item weekend events. Check the News Post about new events starting in June and always remember to check the in-game calendar’s event panel for upcoming Dungeon Highlights, BG Vanguard Bonus Events and everything else."

^ this. post it soon tm pls.

Comments

• iLuckyiLucky ✭✭✭
    Still 7am over in Seattle, I'm sure the post will come later on today!
  • In regard to this... i will like this info more easy to access. I stil dont know where to check it, and never know what BG shoould i queue for.
    ANd i insist, Cs,FWC and 3s should have reward buffed a lot, it is the ONLY PvP content.
    There is a lot of peopple out there who dont like to fight against brainless repetitive Npc over and over and over again.
  • EleynnEleynn ✭✭
    > @MarcusCrassus said:
    > I stil dont know where to check it, and never know what BG shoould i queue for.

It's posted every month in the News and Announcements forum?
    I don't know if it shows up anywhere in game, I didn't see it yet, but then again I don't keep a close eye on the calendar. If it doesn't, it would be nice to be able to see it ig somewhere.
  • Ray676Ray676 ✭✭✭
    StarSprite wrote: »

ask and shall receive. always works
  • AyiAyi ✭✭✭
    Such a hype change, addi fishing was killing me. Thank you EME.
  • KillerPenguinsKillerPenguins ✭✭✭✭
    so basically now the economy-breaking additives are even easier to get? okay i guess i like paying double price for everything..
  • LynxzerLynxzer ✭✭✭
    so basically now the economy-breaking additives are even easier to get? okay i guess i like paying double price for everything..

i don't think is going to be easier... during jackpots we could easily "fish" for them... now we have to famr the amount of tokens needed... and unless they are worth 1 or 2 tokens... its gonna take longer to farm...
  • DL7MMWLJ3WDL7MMWLJ3W ✭✭✭✭
    Lynxzer wrote: »

i don't think is going to be easier... during jackpots we could easily "fish" for them... now we have to famr the amount of tokens needed... and unless they are worth 1 or 2 tokens... its gonna take longer to farm...
    You honestly think master add is going to cost 1 or 2 tokens...

I wager it'll cost 50 for it. Master additive aren't supposed to be that common anyways. Glad I have 300+ of them though cause I knew it wasn't going to last long.
  • Ray676Ray676 ✭✭✭
    DL7MMWLJ3W wrote: »
    Lynxzer wrote: »

You honestly think master add is going to cost 1 or 2 tokens...

I wager it'll cost 50 for it. Master additive aren't supposed to be that common anyways. Glad I have 300+ of them though cause I knew it wasn't going to last long.

50 tokens is 17 dungeons minimum if you do 5 star... you are out of your mind with that kind of estimate. It's gonna be like 2-5 max
  • They can't have a situation where some players (and not others) have hundreds of master additives. It breaks the economy and will drive newer/returning players away.

Inflation is not really an issue unless it is just a temporary massive influx of gold that will make the game relatively unrewarding in the future.

Besides, it's an extra 10k which is about what you would earn over the course of an hour (prior to the inflation) so if you earn enough tokens to buy 1 master additive an hour or so then who cares?