You dumb healers(part 2)

Didn't think I'd have to make another one. Seems healers are still getting worse. You have one job and can't even do that.

Healers that won't use lock on heal.

Simple solution. No heal no fight. You useless scumbags wanna do nothing then your carry dps will afk.

Seriously there should be a basic iq test to be able to play a healer.

Comments

• I've definitely seen bad healers before but it's like... they're lagging or something?? Like their reactions are very slow and some of them just sit there doing nothing but wait until you need healing as if they don't have other buffing/debuffing skills that they could use to help their party. I'm saying this as someone who has a level 65 mystic and priest btw.

I've been playing on my priest more recently but whenever everyones at full health then I pull out tripple nemesis to get that defense down, use energy stars to give my party an attack buff, plague of exhaustion whenever it's off cooldown, mana charge if anyone needs it, and throwing vortex at the enemy if there's really nothing to do, otherwise however I'm healing if the party needs it, and rarely but sometimes pulling people out of danger or close to me for healing circle.

As mystic you can always use your thrall of vengence for a bit of extra damage, throw out your curses and contagion always of course, thrall of wrath for big damage if you've got the time, corruption ring if your party needs mana, or even just throwing your vitamins on the floor (Yes easier to call them that). Boomerang Pulse can be nice to throw every now and then, especially if you wanna both heal and damage.

Both healers can throw out there over time heals as well with Warding totem and regen circle if ya want although really like I've never seen those skills save lives if yanno what I mean.
  • I don't think making a thread about healers who don't heal or don't know how to heal will solve the healing problem in the game.

• But that's why I listed things they could do while not healing :D. Be constructive to bat the negativity.
  • XM4XXNXNFM wrote: »
    But that's why I listed things they could do while not healing :D. Be constructive to bat the negativity.

No i mean... i don't think most of them come to this forum and read how bad they are at healing haha :)
  • Mystic to do while not healing: Spawn thrall of vengeance/wrath, use volley of curses and contagion, use totem (60+)
    Priest to do while not healing: Use energy stars... USE ENERGY STARS

BTW i have a 422 mystic and a 417 priest (hit 65 yesterday, so just waiting on feedstock) so I kind of know what i'm talking about
  • xabexabe ✭✭
    As a bealer i could add “you dumb dps” red circle are meant to be avoided don’t attack the boss in the front
  • I main a mystic and priest. Haven't had anyone die on me yet. You are forgetting one major issue also, dps needs to learn to dodge, not face tank, and stay out of the aoe. It is not always the healers fault for dps not knowing their class. Tera is so nerfed that if you are dying maybe you need to reevaluate your choice of class because with the content we have now everything can be soloed and you should not be dying. Learn to use pots and your skills. Or better yet stop pugin and get a premade group makes for faster dungeon runs and you don't have to worry about dying.

When I have run my warrior haven't had any problems with priest but have noticed that most mystics don't keep voc stacked. This should always be stacked and up 100% and glyphed for enfeblment it really helps increase the parties dps. Contagion should only be used when the boss is enraged for maximum damage output and should also be used during shield phases. Also you need to remember that boomerang only heals your dps if it goes thru them which needs to be timed because dps should not be standing still. If they stand still than they deserve to die.
  • KatalinaKatalina ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    @freonwolf

What am I missing that makes stacking voc 3 times so good? It doesn't duplicate the enfeeble debuff. It adds more damage to the dot. At 417 with guile weapon it takes the damage tick to...4900 if it crits. Worthless. Am I missing something?
  • CornishRexCornishRex ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Katalina
    It's worthless yes
    @XM4XXNXNFM
    Hmmm I'd recommend not to use plague of exhaustion off cd because you might need it for certain mechs and the CD won't be up by then which can cause a wipe, like in lkh. Just save it for situations you need it for!
  • Bro item level doesn't mean [filtered] don't be dumb making yourself look bad by bring that scrub game to the table anyone can buy item level or afk with a guide for the items 95% of my play time is on my mystic and I play at least 6 hours a day always 7 days a week.

That being said if you play a healer your first priority is always healing. Yourself first than your teammates can't heal if you're dead your buffs and All that nonsense means nothing if they need healing you stop what your doing and heal. Teammate dies you got no response glyphs which takes about 8 seconds to rez, your other teammates just took aoe D to the face they're hurting bad. What do you do? Obviously you stop rezzing. 1 person isn't more important than your team except for maybe just maybe your tank in top tier dungeon.

My problem isn't what they're doing its the fact most healers I get regardless of dungeon level literally don't use lock on heal. It's not my responsibility to stop what I'm doing and run to the mystic for health globe.

Dropping health globes and calling that healing means you're a [filtered] healer.

Healers need to use lock on heal as a primary source not secondary healing.

I get these people that try to [filtered] dps that [filtered] makes me rage. If team is full hp than you do whatever the [filtered] you want as a healer.

Last thread I created or original one to this had an overwhelming amount of people that responded with good thoughts and not [filtered] banter.

In that last thread a lot of people disagreed with 1 thing I said

"If your team isn't full hp you suck as a healer"

I get it's bold but I have no issue keeping my team full hp. From RmHm to [filtered] sabex. And I still get all my debuffs and buffs off while dropping a billion [filtered] with lag.

There's no excuse to why you should wait for your teammates to be at critical health before you heal them [filtered] most bosses in dungeons I'd say probably after level 50 have a few attacks or at least 1 that can take 75% hp. If your entire team is always at 50. Do the math.

I don't have an issue is what I'm saying and I'm not try Harding so why can everyone else pick the right class or heal properly.
  • XM4XXNXNFM wrote: »
    just throwing your vitamins on the floor (Yes easier to call them that).

I call it poop, myself.

But to me, the biggest telltale of a bad/inexperient healer is whether or not they are dying. If they're consistently among the first ones going down in a fight, something is wrong.
  • For each bad healer you meet there will be 5 bad dps and tanks. Probably more.
    You might as well name the thread “You dumb players” because raging at one class is useless. I get the struggle of being in a party with a healer like that but then when I que for stuff with randoms on my healers I end up with a party that dies faster than your 2 second Cd comes up for a lock on heal.
    Recently levelled a warrior and done KLNM as soon as 410 hit me and the healer wasn’t doing anything besides an occasional lock on or a more. I was the last alive with the healer, only one breaking lilliths shield and it was enough. So clearly you can still do well with a crappy healer (to an extent) if you know what you’re doing. At least for the normal modes.
  • > @CornishRex said:
    > Hmmm I'd recommend not to use plague of exhaustion off cd because you might need it for certain mechs and the CD won't be up by then which can cause a wipe, like in lkh. Just save it for situations you need it for!

True but most bosses don't even need it, so I was trying to speak generally. I haven't gotten to 417 yet tho, so idk how different the dungeons are. ):

Probably would've if I hadn't gotten to like archer and decided to dismantle all of my mystics gear lmao.
  • > @XM4XXNXNFM said:
    > > @CornishRex said:
    > > Hmmm I'd recommend not to use plague of exhaustion off cd because you might need it for certain mechs and the CD won't be up by then which can cause a wipe, like in lkh. Just save it for situations you need it for!
    >
    > True but most bosses don't even need it, so I was trying to speak generally. I haven't gotten to 417 yet tho, so idk how different the dungeons are. ):
    >
    > Probably would've if I hadn't gotten to like archer and decided to dismantle all of my mystics gear lmao.

With the current content patch you have one 410 dungeon where saving your Plague and Regression is a must - VoK 2nd boss. Other than that you will only use it on nightmare Lillith in HM.
    Even so Plague is a waste of time and mana otherwise as it barely ticks for like 2k damage or so (even if that) and it doesn’t do absolutely anything else for the boss. Your Triple nemesis will crit for like 200k at least.
  • > @Emerose1 said:
    > For each bad healer you meet there will be 5 bad dps and tanks. Probably more.
    > You might as well name the thread “You dumb players” because raging at one class is useless. I get the struggle of being in a party with a healer like that but then when I que for stuff with randoms on my healers I end up with a party that dies faster than your 2 second Cd comes up for a lock on heal.
    > Recently levelled a warrior and done KLNM as soon as 410 hit me and the healer wasn’t doing anything besides an occasional lock on or a more. I was the last alive with the healer, only one breaking lilliths shield and it was enough. So clearly you can still do well with a crappy healer (to an extent) if you know what you’re doing. At least for the normal modes.

My heal is about 1.8 with all the cooldown reduction.

I don't get bad dps never have. I always get bad healers.

Not healing your team makes the run longer. And I don't have patience for that [filtered]. I simply will go afk untill the dungeon is over if the healer won't HEAL