[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Can someone please explain to me how EXACTLY an "Entry" counts as an "Entry"?

Recently I was kicked from a certain dungeon for not making it into the gates in time, because I was fixing a chat bug to ask if there were any 1st timers.
After I was kicked, I realized that it took my entry away. I was under the impression that entries are only taken if you fight the boss. I don't recall fighting him as I wasn't even able to get into the arena.

Can someone please explain this to me?

Comments

• VinyltailsVinyltails ✭✭✭✭
    As soon as ANYONE enters combat, either by hitting a boss, mob or the barrels in Kalivans, the dungeon counts as "Started" and removes entries from all players
  • UknownUknown ✭✭
    That's so unfair! You know how easily people could troll with that?!

I don't get why I should have to get punished for my team not being able to wait 10 seconds, deciding to go in without their healer, and without even being buffed.

Ugh as if dungeons don't get toxic enough as is. ):
  • VinyltailsVinyltails ✭✭✭✭
    People are just bad, if they're not gonna wait for their healer...then be thankful you were kicked
  • UknownUknown ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Whoops didn't mean to comment on here again, but yeah I would've been glad, had I not lost the entry. I can't stand it when people rush in. I've been in some dungeons for more than 3 hours but they can't even wait 2 minutes?
  • FinalFantasy7FinalFantasy7 ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    XM4XXNXNFM wrote: »
    Whoops didn't mean to comment on here again, but yeah I would've been glad, had I not lost the entry. I can't stand it when people rush in. I've been in some dungeons for more than 3 hours but they can't even wait 2 minutes?

You're not alone. I've been kicked out too on my IL422 mystic because my team were rushing to the next boss and couldn't wait for the healer.
    The moment you open and close xbox guide, the game freeze for 10 seconds or something.
    So after getting kicked. I re-queud the same dungeon and ofcourse ended up on the same group who kicked me.
    I pretended everything was cool, and at the final boss... i let them all die one by one then i went offline.

200w.gif

• > @FinalFantasy7 said:
    > XM4XXNXNFM wrote: »
    >
    > Whoops didn't mean to comment on here again, but yeah I would've been glad, had I not lost the entry. I can't stand it when people rush in. I've been in some dungeons for more than 3 hours but they can't even wait 2 minutes?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > You're not alone. I've been kicked out too on my IL422 mystic because my team were rushing to the next boss and couldn't wait for the healer.
    > The moment you open and close xbox guide, the game freeze for 10 seconds or something.
    > So after getting kicked. I re-queud the same dungeon and offcourse ended up on the same group who kicked me.
    > I pretended everything was cool, and at the final boss... i let them all die one by one then I went offline.

Lmao

But so not right, lol, ☺
  • They should change this completely, its a really stupid idea. Dont you lose an entry even without combat? I thought just going inside counts as one entry. They should make it so you have limited "Completions" per day rather than entrys. You can enter 410s 2x per day and 417 1x per day. This is so stupid because of the way the ability to vote kick is and the general ability/personality issues Tera's player base has. If they are worried that people will farm and not complete, then reduce loot the more times you enter until you no longer get anything from stuff youve killed - only when you progress to the next/last boss would you get loot again. Theres loads of ways but they wont even look at it because of Elite.
  • If it was entry on completion then everyone would just farm 1st and 2nd boss in every dungeon for mats and gear. They’ve done this to put a cap on it and make you come back next day. Or make alts and buy character slots. Been like this since the beginning of teras days.