Low level Vanguards spammed by players in Stormcry

24

Comments

  • LynxzerLynxzer ✭✭✭
    Vasy86le wrote: »
    Isue can be solved if can kill this bams in party and don`t must kill 1 boss for each player in party and if they add more channels.

    no it won't help... people will instead party with their own alts using various accounts at the same time and keep farming...
  • KaspanovaKaspanova ✭✭✭
    I have been through this as an alt, a higher geared player just one shotting bams around you, getting on their dragons and sprinting around.

    then one shotting the one you're fighting too. What an ***.

    Do what you want spamming the bams, but at least have the decency to leave my bam alone.

  • Kaspanova wrote: »
    I have been through this as an alt, a higher geared player just one shotting bams around you, getting on their dragons and sprinting around.

    then one shotting the one you're fighting too. What an ***.

    Do what you want spamming the bams, but at least have the decency to leave my bam alone.

    It will be nice of them to leave the BAM that you're tackling alone, but not required. It is a cruel world out there and the same applies to BAMs. Last time I checked the BAMs are free-for-all and kill credit goes to whoever deals the most damage.

    Not everyone starts their Tera journey out with SC gear, they worked/paid their way there to enjoy the farming efficiency. I'd be pissed if someone were to interrupt my BAM farming pattern.

    If you can't contest, switch channels.
  • Xristosx wrote: »
    Christin wrote: »

    Your post is exactly why there needs to be a max ilvl on Vanguards. It's that attitude that you can just crap on everyone and anyone, because you're better than them. And EME wonders why new players won't stick around. Golly, I wonder.

    P8iTAxm.jpg

    Yeah Max ilvl for vanguards will totally solve the issue. ;)

    OP doesn't understand how the game works, lol.
  • KaspanovaKaspanova ✭✭✭
    PY6WD44XER wrote: »
    Kaspanova wrote: »
    I have been through this as an alt, a higher geared player just one shotting bams around you, getting on their dragons and sprinting around.

    then one shotting the one you're fighting too. What an ***.

    Do what you want spamming the bams, but at least have the decency to leave my bam alone.

    It will be nice of them to leave the BAM that you're tackling alone, but not required. It is a cruel world out there and the same applies to BAMs. Last time I checked the BAMs are free-for-all and kill credit goes to whoever deals the most damage.

    If you can't contest, switch channels.

    Its just common decency and player etiquette. Obviously you were never taught to share as a child.
  • No such thing as player etiquette on Tera unfortunately, i wouldn't mind sharing bams if both got credit, wouldn't even do low-tier if high-tier gave something like 20-25 gold talents and was repeateble as well, no one wants to share a channel and spend 1hour to finish 16vgs when they can just kill-steal and force people to leave and finish it in 20.

    Braindead low-level content is the only thing that is actually rewarding on this game and it's unlikely it will change.
  • because those of us in stormcry still need golden talents to turn into golden derics to turn into golden plates
  • metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭
    Vasy86le wrote: »
    Isue can be solved if can kill this bams in party and don`t must kill 1 boss for each player in party and if they add more channels.
    the only thing that would do is allow me to multi log 5 accounts and farm 5x as many vgs as i could now
  • SageWinduSageWindu High Seat of the Jedi Council ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Are you really surprised to see people trying to find the most efficient way to acquire a specific resource? Like @LagIncarnate said earlier, people do it because TERA's reward scaling is d**does. On a similar vein, I can take my slayer into RG and carry about 4 or 5 runs in the span of time it takes to do a single run of RRNM and get far more gold and mats as such.

    Plus, like several others already said, change the system and people will just find new ways to exploit that ("Hmm, this doesn't work anymore, but now this does!"). Anyone who's done leveling dungeons for achievements already have a pretty good idea of how to take advantage of your proposed ideas.
  • Kaspanova wrote: »

    Its just common decency and player etiquette. Obviously you were never taught to share as a child.

    I have exactly NOTHING to gain from sharing kills with others, only losing my time by doing so. When I see a BAM spawn, I go for it. It only happens that I can one shot it while lower geared characters can't. No one owns the farming space and the BAMs don't have a label saying its ownership.

    Also interesting insight about my childhood you got there. What does it have to do with this anyways?
  • Pls stop trying to think you are entitled to a farming spot.

    In a nutshell, welcome to the core of Tera, grinding for mats.

    I would certainly do what you describe to, I will take my maxed brawler, and spam the hell out of low tier IOD bams. I do this often because it is the single most efficient way to farm golden talents as well as metamorphic tokens through dismantling metal fragments and archdevan catalysts, compared to higher tier IODs and dungeon spams. However, I will only do that on a channel that I ascertain is free and is not reserved. That is basic manners.

    So instead of thinking you are entitled to farm because you are "lowbies", why not ask nicely on how long the person farming is going to take and queue for your turn to farm. If the spot is taken, either you wait, or you leave. If others do that, you are no exception either.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pls stop trying to think you are entitled to a farming spot.

    In a nutshell, welcome to the core of Tera, grinding for mats.

    I would certainly do what you describe to, I will take my maxed brawler, and spam the hell out of low tier IOD bams. I do this often because it is the single most efficient way to farm golden talents as well as metamorphic tokens through dismantling metal fragments and archdevan catalysts, compared to higher tier IODs and dungeon spams. However, I will only do that on a channel that I ascertain is free and is not reserved. That is basic manners.

    So instead of thinking you are entitled to farm because you are "lowbies", why not ask nicely on how long the person farming is going to take and queue for your turn to farm. If the spot is taken, either you wait, or you leave. If others do that, you are no exception either.

    Only when double or triple vanguard rewards are on IoD may be a good source of materials, if not then its better to do 2 or 3 star dungeons.

    2 star dungeons gives from 6 to 9 golden talents, 2 silver talents, enchanting materials worth about 150 metamorphic tokens and other random drops plus more item exp.

    IoD tier 1 bams without double or tripple rewards is only worth 7 golden talents and enchanting materials worth 55 metamorphic tokens.
  • ElinUsagi wrote: »
    Pls stop trying to think you are entitled to a farming spot.

    In a nutshell, welcome to the core of Tera, grinding for mats.

    I would certainly do what you describe to, I will take my maxed brawler, and spam the hell out of low tier IOD bams. I do this often because it is the single most efficient way to farm golden talents as well as metamorphic tokens through dismantling metal fragments and archdevan catalysts, compared to higher tier IODs and dungeon spams. However, I will only do that on a channel that I ascertain is free and is not reserved. That is basic manners.

    So instead of thinking you are entitled to farm because you are "lowbies", why not ask nicely on how long the person farming is going to take and queue for your turn to farm. If the spot is taken, either you wait, or you leave. If others do that, you are no exception either.

    Only when double or triple vanguard rewards are on IoD may be a good source of materials, if not then its better to do 2 or 3 star dungeons.

    2 star dungeons gives from 6 to 9 golden talents, 2 silver talents, enchanting materials worth about 150 metamorphic tokens and other random drops plus more item exp.

    IoD tier 1 bams without double or tripple rewards is only worth 7 golden talents and enchanting materials worth 55 metamorphic tokens.

    You farm 10 bams within 2 minutes, that is 70 talents within 20 minutes. Compared to your 9 talents at most for about 10 minutes, your argument doesn't make sense in terms of efficiency. I will take IOD tyvm
  • and thats being conservative because a well geared toon will farm it ridiculously quickly anyways, and I typically farm about 13x + 3 top tier IOD which equates to about close to 200 talents, within a spam of 20-30 minutes per toon 16x
  • ThukingThuking ✭✭✭
    8 channels was definitely not enough during the turbo fire event.
Sign In or Register to comment.