[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/21 at 7pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Letter Converter at the Novelty Merchant

Was this ever announced somewhere? Most of the people on my server had no idea it existed. There isn't much to buy with lower amounts of tokens, so I'll be stocking up on hair changers I guess.

Was this put in since today's maintenance? If I had known it was coming out, I could have farmed a bit more. Anyways, thanks for adding it.

Comments

• StarSpriteStarSprite ✭✭✭✭
    I think it was very recently added to the novelty shop. Singlebear made a post in the eme discord not too long ago about it.

6b37ec6bda.png

Since I know most players dont keep up with discord I did try to log on every server and ping it for people hoping that helped bring more attention to it. Tomorrow I'll ask if he can give a more formal announcement. I was also going to make a thread but you beat me to it!

For anyone lurking with extra letters. Here's some screenshots to answer where it is and how much it'll cost. You get 1 anniversary token for every 5 letters.

6ee6de6102.jpg
    5513e10bff.jpg
  • DXMDXM ✭✭
    Luckily the terrons were still available to be killed for letters. Never thought I would be thankful for them, but I calculated and I would have been stuck at 49 tokens. Quickly found one and got the 50th token for an extra Paddy. Thank you for adding the converter and keeping the terrons around until the end of the event.
  • Thank you soooo much for this, genuis idea for what the players wanted!!!
  • AyiAyi ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the post, pinged the location to global for awareness too
  • ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    StarSprite wrote: »
    I think it was very recently added to the novelty shop. Singlebear made a post in the eme discord not too long ago about it.

Since I know most players dont keep up with discord I did try to log on every server and ping it for people hoping that helped bring more attention to it. Tomorrow I'll ask if he can give a more formal announcement. I was also going to make a thread but you beat me to it!

For anyone lurking with extra letters. Here's some screenshots to answer where it is and how much it'll cost. You get 1 anniversary token for every 5 letters.

I probably saw your post, because that's the only way I knew about it. Yeah, they keep trying to force us to use discord, but that site is so confusing. Anyways, thanks a bunch. I will probably stock up on hair coupons. There really isn't anything else I want now, and I am changing all of the hair on my second page of alts. Perfect to save for any new alts I make. Plus, I (for some reason) thought we had throughout today to get letters from BAMs, so I left hair coupon farming for today. Silly me.
  • So many times iv done these events only have 20+ of all letters but 1 and end up have to just delete them. This makes me very happy and I hope it comes back again the next time we have to collect letters.
  • LynxzerLynxzer ✭✭✭
    If it wasn't for this post... i would've never known about that item-- ty... why post it only on discord? ............................
  • xChasexChase ✭✭
    Thx very much for the post.
  • CampaignerCampaigner ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Whoa, as someone with T(53), E(62), R(105), A(0)... nice!