16 Tokens for 1 Smart Dyad
1 Token for 1 Precious Gem box
30 Tokens for 1 Elemental Essence
3 Tokens for 1 Strong Canephora Potion
3 Tokens for 1 Personal Crafter's Cure
3 Tokens for 1 Strong Bravery Potion
2 Tokens for 1 Rejuvenation Potion
5 Tokens for 1 Superior Noctenium Elixir

Takes anywhere from 5-20 mins to get 1 token maybe even longer due to time ques.
Doesn't seem worth to do.

edit: also if you lose you waste that time and don't get any token

Comments

• DL7MMWLJ3WDL7MMWLJ3W ✭✭✭✭
    Dang.

Now I want the old jackpot system back.

Why do they always downgrade to something that was never broken.
  • Ray676Ray676 ✭✭✭
    Me too, give us the old jackpot system back this [filtered] blows. @seandynamite @CobaltDragon
  • KoikoiKoikoi ✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Absolute garbage.

Now you're gonna kill PvP again.

Thanks eme for breaking something that was actually working.

Who comes up with these rewards/ratios??? Fire them. They have no idea what they're doing.
  • KhernzKhernz ✭✭✭
    Kill PvE in an effort that kills PvP. Another great achievement.
  • edited June 2018
    How and why did it ever occur to you guys that these conversion rates are fair?
    Do you guys at EME ever actually evaluate these items vs the time consumed to obtain them at all?

Now who would even want to think about, let alone participate in, your farce of an event?

Wasted your time and made your community unhappy. Lose-lose. I don't get it.

Why do you think the PVP is dead on your game? YOU killed it. Now you're wracking your brains trying to fix it with something that's just gonna kill it even more.

I really didn't want to blame every one of you but after thoughts, every one of you is to blame.
    Who came up with these stupid ideas? And who allowed such decisions to pass? Obviously, all of you.

If i worked at EME, I would've long quit before tormenting my customers with such nonsense.
  • KhernzKhernz ✭✭✭
    If i worked at EME, I would've long quit before tormenting my customers with such nonsense.

Tonka/Minea/Treeshark says Preach.
  • ThukingThuking ✭✭✭
    Bare in mind that if you lose you don't even get any tokens which means you could waste that 5-20 minutes for just an enchanting box.
  • ... No more Emeralds?
  • CassandraTRCassandraTR ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rip PVP. 2012-2018. We hardly knew you.
  • metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭
    save for maybe the dyads and etching boxes none of these items are beneficial to players that queue for bgs--even then you could get them in easier ways elsewhere
  • AyiAyi ✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Token prices and rewards need to be adjusted, currently there's less incentive to PVP.

Maybe add Emeralds directly into the shop, otherwise PVPers are going to struggle enchanting Stormcry.

I will say adding Elemental Essence is definitely a step in the right direction.

[Suggestion] Lastly, implementing a Gold or Silver Talent box of some sort would be neat.
  • ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭
    So many changes they make just to make people mad. Is there an agenda?
  • ThukingThuking ✭✭✭
    Rewards still suck watamigonado
  • ThukingThuking ✭✭✭
    did these even get reviewed old post that was stickied seems to be gone
  • YordanYordan ✭✭✭
    All jackpots suck now, nobody does bg's for coins cuz grinding for hours to get single essence is just silly. They q there to have fun and get pointless coins along the way.

Dungeon jackpots were nerfed by like 500% if not more when you think about it, 100% Additive was replaced by 10%? one and it's way harder to get it on top of it all. This version of tera at least had profitable jackpot system, but now that even this is gone ill just stick to EU.