June = Gunner Level-Up Event!

During the wonderful month of June, TERA will be having a Gunner leveling event! What this means is that when you take on being a brand new Gunner, when you hit certain level thresholds, you'll be rewarded with cool things! Use this as an opportunity to help educate our Console brethren and sistren learn about the ins and outs of Gunners.

So if you haven't already - make yourself a new Gunner and deck them out with these fresh items!

-Milestone Level Rewards-
Level 3
• Riding Skill: EX-TRM (30 day)
• Care and Use of Your Pet Prince (30 day)

Level 12
• Headband Hairstyle Box
• Complete Veteran Crystalbind x10

Level 20
• Fashion Coupon x400
• Footsteps: Rubber Duck (7 Days)

Level 30
• Strong Bravery Potion x5
• Riding Skill: Snowdrift (30 day)

Level 35
• Strong Bravery Potion x10
• Volcanic Dragon Arcannon (7 Days)

Level 40
• Elite Status Voucher (1-day)
• Experience Points (Level 40)
• Valkyon Health Potion x10
• Fashion Coupon x400

Level 45
• Experience Points (Level 45)
• Flying Skill: Fairwind (7-day)

Level 50
• Experience Points (Level 50)
• Starglow Arcannon (7-day)

Level 55
• Feast x10
• Flying Skill: Winterwing (7-day)
• Disco ball (3 day)

Level 60
• Strong Bravery Potion x10
• Apothecary Dye x5
• Fashion Coupon x400
• Feast x10

Level 65
• Twistshard Arcannon
• Twistshard Gunner Hauberk
• Twistshard Gauntlets
• Twistshard Greaves
• Twistshard Belt
• Smart Dyad Niveot Structure x5
• Emeralds x10
• Alpha Instance Reset Scroll x5
• Beta Instance Reset Scroll x5
• Silver Talent x50
• Golden Talent x100

Comments

• KaspanovaKaspanova ✭✭✭
    Greatful for the post, but people leveled up to 65 and told the community what the contents were before you posted this.

https://www.reddit.com/r/TeraOnline/comments/8ns2an/gunner_leveling_event_reward_list/

Can you post this the day before the event in July, please?
  • Absolutely! Will do that for next month :) This is our first month with this format, so we're learning already!
  • KaspanovaKaspanova ✭✭✭
    @KitTeaCup We (or me!) really do appreciate what you guys do at EME, sorry if my reply came off as salty, but regardless, it shows what a nice community we have to pull this info out in less than a day :lol:
  • the rewards sound good for me,specially the emerald,talents and smart dyad structure.

imma make a gunner now.

thanks u meme
  • ThukingThuking ✭✭✭
    frostmetal would have been a nicer reward
  • Ray676Ray676 ✭✭✭
    stormcry would have been a nicer reward
  • stormcry and 10m of gold would have been a nicer reward
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    DJ9Y676WFA wrote: »
    stormcry and 10m of gold would have been a nicer reward

Kamizuma assets (in-game) would be a nicer reward.
  • are there limits for how many gunners you can make per account?
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    are there limits for how many gunners you can make per account?

You can make a gunner for each free character slot you have on each server. Another matter would be if all of them will be entitled to get the rewards.
  • My guess is that it's just one per server per account. That's how most of these have worked in the past.
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    ElinUsagi wrote: »

You can make a gunner for each free character slot you have on each server. Another matter would be if all of them will be entitled to get the rewards.
    My guess is that it's just one per server per account. That's how most of these have worked in the past.
    You can create a new gunner or continue leveling one you already have and get rewards at specific level milestones. However, you only get these rewards once per server and only for the level milestones you hit during the event period
    source bottom of page on TERA PC Weekly Event Cycle in news here
    http://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/tera-pc-weekly-event-cycle
  • Just wondering. Once I level a Gunner from 1 -65 on this event, could the Twistedshard gears rewards be transfer to my already lvl 65 Gunner?
  • BBQ wrote: »
    Just wondering. Once I level a Gunner from 1 -65 on this event, could the Twistedshard gears rewards be transfer to my already lvl 65 Gunner?

It's soulbound, also it's not enigmatic and comes with random rolls, so you will most likely have to change it with semi. Well, at least mine was like that yesterday.
  • With the Heroic Update coming in less than a week, IS Twistshard the NEW Guardian level armor? That's all I want to know.