[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 11/18 at 6pm PST. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

June BG Jackpot Calendar

JuneBGJPcalendar.png
Battleground Jackpots now award either 1, 2, or 3 Battleground Coins for a win. Battleground Jackpots are available every day of the week, and alternate daily between Fraywind Canyon and Corsairs' Stronghold as listed in the calendar above. Jackpots switch everyday at 4am PDT.

During BG Vanguard Bonus Items weekends (like the one starting Friday, June 1 at 4 a.m. PDT and running until Monday, June 4 at 4 a.m. PDT), battleground wins will include increased Battleground Coins in the jackpot (2, 3, or 4). BG Vanguard Bonus Items weekends are shown in orange.

The Battleground Coins shop has the following items:
BattlegroundCoin.png
We are interested in your feedback for the new Coin based Jackpot. Like it or hate it, just remember to be constructive in your feedback so we can make appropriate adjustments.

Comments

• ThukingThuking ✭✭✭
    There is literally nothing there in the coin shop that I would buy, the only thing there that looks nice is the elemental essence but it costs 30 tokens, this means I would have to play over 30 battlegrounds just to buy 1 elemental essence.

Bare in mind if I lose I don't get any coins too.

It just far more efficient to just run a hard mode dungeon which takes about 20 minutes and hope to get it as a drop.
  • Good. I hope this make peopple start spamming this again like in the great times of Tera
  • KhernzKhernz ✭✭✭
    This is how u keep something dead, dead.
  • Ray676Ray676 ✭✭✭
    Make winning a battleground give 1 token regardless then change all the prices in the shop to 1 token. Except ele essence make it 2 or 3.

I don't think anyone should complain about this if you were to change it like I have described.
  • SvafnirSvafnir ✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    -Deleted-

EME SERIOUSLY... make older patch notes available I had to read through GAMEFORGE'S to find out bgs no longer give credits making my suggestion completely useless... (been away for a while).
  • Good. I hope this make peopple start spamming this again like in the great times of Tera

this change just gives people more of a reason to not touch it
  • It costs 6 elemental essences for an attempt to upgrade a weapon from +8 -> +9. 30 tokens for an essence means 180 tokens for a single attempt to upgrade the weapon. If you average 3 tokens per win, that's 60 wins required. That's going to take weeks to do, I'd say.

Meanwhile, RRHM you can get an essence every couple of runs on average. Should be able to afford an upgrade attempt from the dungeon's base reward in a couple day's worth of running.

The numbers really need to be looked over.
  • AyiAyi ✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Introduce:
    Dragon Scales
    Silver Talent Boxes
    Gold Talent Boxes
    Emeralds
    Crafting Designs (Maybe?)
    Masks (Would need to be a high cost)

Not sure on what price would be a fair amount, just passing some ideas to help improve the shop.
  • xChasexChase ✭✭
    Bring the old system back. Its was fine with the bellicarium and killing spree credits. In fact, the shops are still there, just upgrade the itens

In the last ktera patch, the bellicarium credits are back >>>> https://essentialmana.com/news/5-31-18-patch-notes/. The question is: are we going to get that ? @SingleBear

Till this day I can't figure out why that system was replaced.
  • StarSpriteStarSprite ✭✭✭✭
    xChase wrote: »
    Bring the old system back. Its was fine with the bellicarium and killing spree credits. In fact, the shops are still there, just upgrade the itens

In the last ktera patch, the bellicarium credits are back >>>> https://essentialmana.com/news/5-31-18-patch-notes/. The question is: are we going to get that ? @SingleBear

Till this day I can't figure out why that system was replaced.
    I don't recall what Bluehole's reasoning for the credit shop was, if they even gave one. The bg credit system was replaced by the rng box you get if you win/lose. The token system should be just a way to make things a bit more rewarding for the winners. The boxes as rewards are just so bad that it's easy for the token shop to outshine it.

We will be getting the rep shop patch like we get every ktera patch but I doubt it's coming soon. We're several months behind ktera and so it's just a matter of time before it gets here. I prefer the credit system, too but only if the weekly cap is raised.
  • how can you go from old rewards to this token system with these high prices for items? everything in that shop is overpriced, 3 tokens for 1 strong bravery pot says it ALL.
  • @SingleBear how about the new battleground? :3
  • ToxicDemiseToxicDemise ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    I agree with all these comments. It takes one run of a 20-30 minute PVE dungeon to roll for Elemental essences, yet it's okay to expect PVP players to "WIN" 30 battlegrounds that take 20-30 minutes for each match. It takes 6 essence to upgrade from +8 to +9 for ONE attempt. Elemental essence as is are already VERY difficulty to obtain. Honestly, I hate to say this but I don't even know why you are asking us because I can easily assume this above cost sheet is what we will see when this system is implemented. Our opinions have very little weight but here is my opinion anyway the costs are way too high, but then again so is everything else in this game. We have to grind heavily for little rewards and this has been going on for years... hell as long as the game has been out. Why must we beg for better rewards all the time? Why aren't you guys understanding that your costs vs time has NEVER been reasonable in any aspect in this game. It's like a horror movie that keeps replaying itself over and over again. Here's to hoping these costs will be significantly reduced.

• the shop is clearly meant to be really bad so when they make marginal improvements we just settle
  • IMO the shops is fine considering you can get 4 tokens during jackpot times per win...I have almost 200 coins since they started this. I love it . theyre trying to make pvp great again and all you do is complain....Ofc it could be a little better( like the amount per item) but im sure things will improve more. PVP'rs can now gear without pve which is how it should be