June = Gunner Level-Up Event!

Comments

• Ray676Ray676 ✭✭✭
    KitTeaCup wrote: »
    Absolutely! Will do that for next month :) This is our first month with this format, so we're learning already!

Do Archer next month please
  • Dumb question to ask, but I never heard of a Flying FairWind Mount before, what is it?
  • Moonpelt wrote: »
    Dumb question to ask, but I never heard of a Flying FairWind Mount before, what is it?

Winged Lion
  • Moonpelt wrote: »
    Dumb question to ask, but I never heard of a Flying FairWind Mount before, what is it?

Flying skills mount names: Airy Porker, Amelia, Andy, Argo, Ashfury, Astor, Astrafury, Azura Phoenix, Baby, Blue Songbird, Bonefury, Boreas, Cherry Blossom, Clive, Crimson Dragon, Diamond Dragon, Eclipse, Flopsy, Ghost Dragon, HellWing, Iron Dragon, Jet Cycle MHZ, Lenox Mopsy, Nightfury, Obsidian, Orville, Prue, Pteryx, Sirocco, Skycycle MHZ ( white ), Thunderbolt, Tulpar, Ultrafury, Waddlewing, Winterwing, Yellow Songbird, Zephyr

• ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Ray676 wrote: »
    stormcry would have been a nicer reward

Could you just imagine how mad people would be if they gave out free stormcry?
    BBQ wrote: »
    Just wondering. Once I level a Gunner from 1 -65 on this event, could the Twistedshard gears rewards be transfer to my already lvl 65 Gunner?

Anyone get to level 65 yet that can help answer this? Most of us already have a gunner, since there was just the elin gunner event months ago. It seems silly, but with talent prices so high, leveling to twist is pricey now.

Thanks for this event btw! There are lot of peeps that like to level up new characters, so this is nice.
  • Christin wrote: »
    Just wondering. Once I level a Gunner from 1 -65 on this event, could the Twistedshard gears rewards be transfer to my already lvl 65 Gunner?

Anyone get to level 65 yet that can help answer this? Most of us already have a gunner, since there was just the elin gunner event months ago. It seems silly, but with talent prices so high, leveling to twist is pricey now.

I already answerd this, but then again: Nope. Can't give it to your other gunner, it's soulbound, only the character you levelled up can use it. Also it comes with random rolls, you can only change them with semi.
    And yep, talent prices are kinda high, it's 70-75g on CH now. According to essential mana, you need 321 golden talents in total to upgrade your gear to twistshard (weapon, armor, handwear and footwear) if you succeed every time (I once got a fail at 96%, so you always can be unlucky). That's 22 470-24 075 gold if you buy them all on broker, though you can always farm them yourself, the lower iod bams give you 14 talents right now/quest, 14x16 = 224, if you farm them with an alt too, then that's 448 + you get the other materials too. Also, the main quests (the red ones) give you talents. So you have other options beside buying them.
  • MagraalMagraal ✭✭✭
    With the Heroic Update coming in less than a week, IS Twistshard the NEW Guardian level armor? That's all I want to know.

Twistshard is not replacing Guardian gear, this is just a special event reward to encourage people to try out a new character.
  • SvafnirSvafnir ✭✭✭
    Laranyanyan is that you?

Even if the gear is soulbound and randomly rolled... now I feel silly for upgrading my gunner to Twist not more than like a week... I could have saved the mats AND also get some other stuff while at it...
  • ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭
    Christin wrote: »

I already answerd this, but then again: Nope. Can't give it to your other gunner, it's soulbound, only the character you levelled up can use it. Also it comes with random rolls, you can only change them with semi.
    And yep, talent prices are kinda high, it's 70-75g on CH now. According to essential mana, you need 321 golden talents in total to upgrade your gear to twistshard (weapon, armor, handwear and footwear) if you succeed every time (I once got a fail at 96%, so you always can be unlucky). That's 22 470-24 075 gold if you buy them all on broker, though you can always farm them yourself, the lower iod bams give you 14 talents right now/quest, 14x16 = 224, if you farm them with an alt too, then that's 448 + you get the other materials too. Also, the main quests (the red ones) give you talents. So you have other options beside buying them.

So sorry I missed your answer. I must have gotten distracted. Thanks for answering again though.

It does make sense that the gear would be soulbound.

I finally got my ninja to twist after putting it off for so long. It was really a waste of talents and gold. It doesn't matter much as twistshard isn't so much better than guardian. Plus, if you upgrade belt, brooch, circlet it gets annoying. It give you better ilevel to kill bams that don't give much better than the ones you can kill already.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    why only gunner ? :3
  • vkobe wrote: »
    why only gunner ? :3
    Looks like there'll be a different one each month:

http://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/tera-pc-weekly-event-cycle

"Each calendar month, we'll be showcasing a specific character class with leveling bonus rewards. For June, our gunner showcase begins Friday, June 1 at 4 a.m. PDT and ends Sunday, July 1 at 4 a.m. PDT."
  • Neat event with some nice rewards. Don't know if I can possibly stomach Stepstone Isle again though. Ugh.
  • Kinoshi wrote: »
    Neat event with some nice rewards. Don't know if I can possibly stomach Stepstone Isle again though. Ugh.
    Once I basically teleported to Lumbertown with my lvl 1 priest with the help of a scroll and started killing off the boars or whatever there, and I levelled up using that method (it sucks that the first tradeable weapon is lvl 7, so it takes some of time). Though, I tried doing this with my new gunner, but teleporting didn't work for some reason, but I'm assuming there are still hidden ways to bypass Stepstone, maybe being summoned by a friend or finding a hole in the invisible walls works. Even so I do not recommend doing this, stepstone is much more easier and faster despite being so... boring.
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    Scroll tpt, elite tpt etc no longer seem to work on Stepstone.

Last time I tried to leave early nothing worked.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Catservant wrote: »
    Scroll tpt, elite tpt etc no longer seem to work on Stepstone.

Last time I tried to leave early nothing worked.

They stoped working there some months ago.