[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/21 at 7pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

KTera Sushi Kitty pets!

So this finally happened! Some-what new cute pets!
Untitled.png?width=1027&height=423

Comments

• And people say popori is not food..
    Look at these cats. They are mackerel and cheese.
    Mhm...
    :thinking:
  • RKCRKC ✭✭✭
    oh boy I want one
  • Ray676Ray676 ✭✭✭
    copy paste game very easy
  • ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭
    Funny seeing as they retired the matching riding mounts. Does this mean we'll see this in the store in a month or more?
  • Nyanta1177Nyanta1177 ✭✭✭
    Christin wrote: »
    Funny seeing as they retired the matching riding mounts. Does this mean we'll see this in the store in a month or more?

Most cosmetics are usually 3-8 weeks behind it, the mounts being removed is just coincidence
  • ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭
    Nyanta1177 wrote: »
    Christin wrote: »

Most cosmetics are usually 3-8 weeks behind it, the mounts being removed is just coincidence

Or maybe they'll bring them back for a week when the new pet is released. I already have one of the mounts on my main, so it's fine with me whatever they do. I do really like the cat theme though.
  • They gave these out when spacecats left, you could kill some mongos and get these free from the tokens they dropped.
    What would be nice is if they did another dungeon event. In this event you'd have a chance to get a retired ground mount as a drop for beating the last boss or they could even bring back the awesome event where you could get lootboxes for being bosses. Now that would be fun and worth it.
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    This reminds me: did they already release the cats as flying mounts as well? If not, then I can bet them releasing them instead of re-releasing the normal ground mounts later on.

Nice to see these as pets, wonder about dogs. I would love a Chebika giant dog mount