XIGNCODE with next patch? Hello EME announce atleast that we are installing malware with this game!!

Comments

• DIONIDIONI ✭✭✭
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    Have several games with Xigncode and there is no issue.

Most antivirus are worst than malware themselves and even so people keeps installing them because this paranoid way of thinking that there is a person cheking of them wanting to steal them every second xD

Do you not get it?
    The point here is that EME should at least tell people that this is happening, we are going to monitor whatever it is that you are doing on your computer.

You don't like it then don't play as some may do with other games.

As I said, the last sentence you trow is like you can call being paraniod, believe me no one is going to tell about your stuff on PC and no one cares about it.

One more thing, this Xingcode was told to come earlier in TERA when we had the hackers issues, I just wonder why it was delayed almost a year since it was talked about it.

Here let me put it into simpler terms because it doesn't seem like you get the point at all.

Eme
    should
    at least
    announce this
    instead of
    being hush hush.

But again they might actually intent on telling us about it, but like a last minute notice :)

Once again as you dont get it at all.

You
    don't
    it
    then
    don't
    play.

Last time i heard it the "dead game" almost became a real thing instead a meme lol
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    OMG why do like black desert :skull:
  • ElinUsagi wrote: »

Most antivirus are worst than malware themselves and even so people keeps installing them because this paranoid way of thinking that there is a person cheking of them wanting to steal them every second xD

Do you not get it?
    The point here is that EME should at least tell people that this is happening, we are going to monitor whatever it is that you are doing on your computer.

As I said, the last sentence you trow is like you can call being paraniod, believe me no one is going to tell about your stuff on PC and no one cares about it.

One more thing, this Xingcode was told to come earlier in TERA when we had the hackers issues, I just wonder why it was delayed almost a year since it was talked about it.

Here let me put it into simpler terms because it doesn't seem like you get the point at all.

Eme
    should
    at least
    announce this
    instead of
    being hush hush.

But again they might actually intent on telling us about it, but like a last minute notice :)

You
    don't
    it
    then
    don't
    play.

How is that even a valid argument at all?

Just because I am using their product that does not give them the right to force something onto me without even telling me. What you suggested is a (not very good) solution, it does not justify, it doesn't make whatever they're doing right.
  • metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭
    show some proof
  • DIONIDIONI ✭✭✭

Do you not get it?

Eme
    should
    at least
    announce this
    instead of
    being hush hush.

You
    don't
    it
    then
    don't
    play.

Just because I am using their product that does not give them the right to force something onto me without even telling me. What you suggested is a (not very good) solution, it does not justify, it doesn't make whatever they're doing right.

Dude gamers can accept a lot, its the easiest consumer to seduce.
  • DIONIDIONI ✭✭✭
    metagame wrote: »
    show some proof

I was reading about it and if its true they cant hide. So the best option atm is wait for eme clarification.
  • DIONI wrote: »

Do you not get it?

Eme
    should
    at least
    announce this
    instead of
    being hush hush.

You
    don't
    it
    then
    don't
    play.

Dude gamers can accept a lot, its the easiest consumer to seduce.

that is so true it's sad
  • @ElinUsagi stop being dumb please, ppl have spent a lot of time money and effort , so you cant just stop playing if they dont like a [filtered] decision made by the publisher which is useless and helps with nothing. Your ignorance and indifference is what's wrong with this community.
  • metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭
    @DHATXNK4KM show some proof
  • KhernzKhernz ✭✭✭
    forum whiteknights will actually defend xigncode in 2018. LUL
  • DIONIDIONI ✭✭✭
    DHATXNK4KM wrote: »
    Some clarification please. Or is this supposed to be a secret which makes it even worse

He asked for a clarification @metagame
  • metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭
    Khernz wrote: »
    forum whiteknights will actually defend xigncode in 2018. LUL
    nothing to defend without any proof

wheres it at @DHATXNK4KM
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    DHATXNK4KM wrote: »
    @ElinUsagi stop being dumb please, ppl have spent a lot of time money and effort , so you cant just stop playing if they dont like a [filtered] decision made by the publisher which is useless and helps with nothing. Your ignorance and indifference is what's wrong with this community.

Stop being paranoid, as I said I have played and have installed many games that use Xingcode.

Again, if you don't like it then don't play, most people that complains are people being paranoid or some cheaters that are not developers themselves.

As I said before this is no news because this we already expected this software to come in TERA one year ago. I only wonder why it took more than a year if that is really included in the near future.
  • People who leak information remain anonymous for a reason, and I'm asking for clarification , i dont care what you think or want. I 'm asking eme if they are going to do this or not without telling us.
  • DIONIDIONI ✭✭✭
    "Stop being paranoid, as I said I have played and have installed many games that use Xingcode."

So? YOU did, i have some important stuff on my pc and i really dont believe eme since its the 2nd time we had a problem with leaks since the gear revamp patch.
This discussion has been closed.