[PS4/XB1] Due to an error, we have extended current events (such as dungeon highlights) by one day. The new end time is now 10/15 at 0500 UTC. Thanks for your patience!

XIGNCODE with next patch? Hello EME announce atleast that we are installing malware with this game!!

Comments

• vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    DIONI wrote: »
    vkobe wrote: »
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    Have several games with Xigncode and there is no issue.

Most antivirus are worst than malware themselves and even so people keeps installing them because this paranoid way of thinking that there is a person cheking of them wanting to steal them every second xD

Do you not get it?
    The point here is that EME should at least tell people that this is happening, we are going to monitor whatever it is that you are doing on your computer.

You don't like it then don't play as some may do with other games.

As I said, the last sentence you trow is like you can call being paraniod, believe me no one is going to tell about your stuff on PC and no one cares about it.

One more thing, this Xingcode was told to come earlier in TERA when we had the hackers issues, I just wonder why it was delayed almost a year since it was talked about it.

Here let me put it into simpler terms because it doesn't seem like you get the point at all.

Eme
    should
    at least
    announce this
    instead of
    being hush hush.

But again they might actually intent on telling us about it, but like a last minute notice :)

Once again as you dont get it at all.

You
    don't
    it
    then
    don't
    play.

How is that even a valid argument at all?

Just because I am using their product that does not give them the right to force something onto me without even telling me. What you suggested is a (not very good) solution, it does not justify, it doesn't make whatever they're doing right.

Dude gamers can accept a lot, its the easiest consumer to seduce.

no really, you need to build a good reputation if you want to sell well in video game else, you stay small or you disappear ;)

EA / Ubisoft

Case closed

EA bad exemple, sim city is gone, red alert is gone, mass effect andromeda sell very bad and it seem than mirror edge catalyst is flop and it seem than their star war mmorpg dont turn well with customer since they try their p2w

for ubisoft they forced to slow down their assassin creed serie release, because customer was tired of one assassin creed by year and their last anno didnt sell well and from what i heard activision try to takeover ubisoft
  • DIONIDIONI ✭✭✭

Most antivirus are worst than malware themselves and even so people keeps installing them because this paranoid way of thinking that there is a person cheking of them wanting to steal them every second xD

Do you not get it?
    The point here is that EME should at least tell people that this is happening, we are going to monitor whatever it is that you are doing on your computer.

As I said, the last sentence you trow is like you can call being paraniod, believe me no one is going to tell about your stuff on PC and no one cares about it.

One more thing, this Xingcode was told to come earlier in TERA when we had the hackers issues, I just wonder why it was delayed almost a year since it was talked about it.

Here let me put it into simpler terms because it doesn't seem like you get the point at all.

Eme
    should
    at least
    announce this
    instead of
    being hush hush.

But again they might actually intent on telling us about it, but like a last minute notice :)

You
    don't
    it
    then
    don't
    play.

Just because I am using their product that does not give them the right to force something onto me without even telling me. What you suggested is a (not very good) solution, it does not justify, it doesn't make whatever they're doing right.

no really, you need to build a good reputation if you want to sell well in video game else, you stay small or you disappear ;)

EA / Ubisoft

Case closed

EA bad exemple, sim city is gone, red alert is gone, mass effect andromeda sell very bad and it seem than mirror edge catalyst is flop and it seem than their star war mmorpg dont turn well with customer since they try their p2w

for ubisoft they forced to slow down their assassin creed serie release, because customer was tired of one assassin creed by year and their last anno didnt sell well and from what i heard activision try to takeover ubisoft

But they still make money, like Capcom that lost almost every franchise they had and survive because of RE and SF name is too strong to die. And they really made a lot of money after decades until the players started complaining about it, about Ubisoft it was vivendi that went bankrupt and had some part of ubisoft in the past.
  • DIONIDIONI ✭✭✭
    Actually Vivendi dint went bankrupt, they sold it back to ubisoft
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭

Do you not get it?

Eme
    should
    at least
    announce this
    instead of
    being hush hush.

You
    don't
    it
    then
    don't
    play.

EA / Ubisoft

Case closed

But they still make money, like Capcom that lost almost every franchise they had and survive because of RE and SF name is too strong to die. And they really made a lot of money after decades until the players started complaining about it, about Ubisoft it was vivendi that went bankrupt and had some part of ubisoft in the past.

yes they made money so ?

konami is gone, before they were strong in video game industry same with sierra or THQ

nintendo was nearly gone when the wii u failed, so you need good reputation, if you made too much mistake it is rip for you

so if EA made too many mistake one day karma will hit them very bad, customers seem to lost patience with them
  • DIONIDIONI ✭✭✭
    You have a point, but how many years ppl are losing patience with ubi and ea? Sega had a good reputation and a strong name, but went bankrupt and was sold to Sammy, after year of Sammy-Sega they realized Sega name was still strong so its just Sega again. About Nintendo they always had the handheld consoles to keep them alive.
  • DIONIDIONI ✭✭✭
    Like Fifa 94,95,96...2016,2017,2018 lol
  • DIONIDIONI ✭✭✭
    Btw Konami is having profit, they just changed the focus to mobile games.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    You have a point, but how many years ppl are losing patience with ubi and ea? Sega had a good reputation and a strong name, but went bankrupt and was sold to Sammy, after year of Sammy-Sega they realized Sega name was still strong so its just Sega again. About Nintendo they always had the handheld consoles to keep them alive.

it is why i said if you made too much mistake karma will hit you, they could fail with dreamcast, but not the saturn, if you fail 2 times in rope with your console it is rip, anyway it is alway better than atari :joy:

ubisoft reputation is not too bad yet

but EA has the reputation to ruin studio and good video game, if bioware or dice fate is same than westwood or maxis, i feel gamer will never forgive EA for that
  • CornishRexCornishRex ✭✭✭✭✭
    > @Equitas said:
    > Once again, everyone is outraged whilst knowing next to nothing of the situation. It's clear none of you know what XIGNCODE3 is, what it does, or even whether or not En Masse has decided to implement it to help protect TERA. Not that I can say I'm surprised at this behavior. XIGNCODE is designed to look through running processes and any files accessed while running the protected game in order to find any unauthorized scripts or modifications. If you're not trying to cheat, you have nothing to worry about. XIGNCODE isn't designed to collect and share your personal information, certainly not to any greater extent than all of you do already, and I can assure all of you that none of you are important enough to be at risk from this even if there were sinister intentions. Your biggest worry is whatever system resources it would use. If your computer is even halfway decent, this shouldn't be a problem.
    >
    > In the future, I'd recommend doing a little independent thinking and research instead of just regurgitating someone else's uninformed babbling. It does wonders for the soul.

All I'm worried about is my laptop running tera even worse, as I know people have had performance issues.
    People still cheat without worries in games with XIGNCODE you dummy lmfao
  • CornishRexCornishRex ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well I do play on a toaster, which is why I'm worried.
    So far this thing seems like a hoax though, but we will see.
  • LegolamLegolam ✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    It was a troll post! You guys will believe anything LOL
  • allofspaceandtimeallofspaceandtime ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bless didnt died already?

yeah, bless is already dead in the water. it will take the man that walked on water to save it at this point. steam has already been giving people their money back for bless.
  • well time to see majority of the population fade
This discussion has been closed.