RRHM Mask Drop

124»

Comments

• edited May 2018
    31 runs with my Priest e 10 runs with my sorc... haven't seen one drop yet
    It's a joke? how many runs do I have to do, even just to see it?
  • 45 runs on my brawlers only 2 masks droped and I lost roll on both
  • AyiAyi ✭✭✭
    50 no mask, it's become a game to see how many I can clear without getting a drop :D
  • 53 Clears and i saw only 1 mask... if in Abyss Hard drop will be the same, i will delete tera :)
  • KetothKetoth ✭✭✭✭
    Vasy86le wrote: »
    53 Clears and i saw only 1 mask... if in Abyss Hard drop will be the same, i will delete tera :)

it is the same drop rate
  • LegolamLegolam ✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    There seems to be a lot players getting upset in game. People need to chill. Abysmal droprate is intended so people actually farm and run the dungeon. They'll probably buff the droprate at some point. Besides a better mask will be in-game later anyway. The stats on the onset mask are negligible, it doesn't even matter. well except for bragging rights I guess.
  • AyiAyi ✭✭✭
    Legolam wrote: »
    There seems to be a lot players getting upset in game. People need to chill. Abysmal droprate is intended so people actually farm and run the dungeon. They'll probably buff the droprate at some point. Besides a better mask will be in-game later anyway. The stats on the onset mask are negligible, it doesn't even matter. well except for bragging rights I guess.

Just like how etchings, stormcry beyond +5, and entropy are for bragging rights.
  • DL7MMWLJ3WDL7MMWLJ3W ✭✭✭✭
    Ayi wrote: »

Just like how etchings, stormcry beyond +5, and entropy are for bragging rights.

Stormcry +5? More like Stormcry +9 and beyond is bragging rights. Stormcry +5 is not hard to get...
  • AyiAyi ✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    DL7MMWLJ3W wrote: »

Stormcry +5? More like Stormcry +9 and beyond is bragging rights. Stormcry +5 is not hard to get...

Obviously even +9 isn't difficult to get. I'm saying that if it's implemented in the game you can't simply say it's for 'bragging rights' only. 9 Crit, 5 Power, or 2.4% cooldown reduction are pretty huge for min-maxing. If you don't see a mask within 50 trips, it's reasonable to complain a bit.

Also: Trip #53 for a mask, hell yeah.
  • KetothKetoth ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    DL7MMWLJ3W wrote: »

Obviously even +9 isn't difficult to get. I'm saying that if it's implemented in the game you can't simply say it's for 'bragging rights' only. 9 Crit, 5 Power, or 2.4% cooldown reduction are pretty huge for min-maxing. If you don't see a mask within 50 trips, it's reasonable to complain a bit.

Also: Trip #53 for a mask, hell yeah.

7 people in 100 will never see a mask in 50 runs. So 7 people will complain every 100 people
    1 in 1000 people will never see a single mask in 130 runs.

Is just probability
  • 50 runs here no mask :*( I.Lethal CH
  • 79 runs and i seen only 1 mask at run number 33.. nice drop rate..
  • Of course there are outliers but thankfully for me it's about a 10% drop
    And lucky enough I got mine, because played with friends and they just passed for me.
  • 83 runs and still see it just 1 time, but im done, no more rrhm, thx for this stupidity..
  • AyiAyi ✭✭✭
    Let's get ready for the new dungeon mask drop rates, boiz and girlz.