XIGNCODE with next patch? Hello EME announce atleast that we are installing malware with this game!!

Comments

• was reading it secs ago with 3 or 4 comments/questions i guess, and tried to refresh to check for more comments. then boom "This discussion has been closed."
    what a great admin we have here. this is what happened when stupid parents doesnt use condoms. some or most end up working in eme
  • TJukurenTJukuren ✭✭✭
    Really wish these forums came with a dislike button. Could probably break a record for most dislikes on a mod post.
  • edited June 2018
    Well it has ben fun ride watching things being burned down to the ground. See you guys in other games that are not cashgrab korean mmo. :3
    Because .... at.gif
  • voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭
    TJukuren wrote: »
    Really wish these forums came with a dislike button. Could probably break a record for most dislikes on a mod post.

Never forget "March" :trollface:
  • DIONIDIONI ✭✭✭

Already happened in the past
  • DIONIDIONI ✭✭✭

Already happened in the past
  • I don't want XIGNCODE , time to quit. First time posting in this forum ,these people killing a beautiful game, never gonna play a game from EME again.
  • - User asks for clarification on the "anti-cheat malware" that is supposedly coming to TERA
    - Mod links an announcement thread that is already closed, no discussion allowed on the matter

This is a joke.
  • RxktRxkt ✭✭✭
    EME just got scammed by Wellbia lmao
  • TJukurenTJukuren ✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    voidy wrote: »

Never forget "March" :trollface:

I don't think anyone who played back then could ever forget

pXXYSaf.png
  • CornishRexCornishRex ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rxkt wrote: »

they're introducing 3rd party malware by their own will now, last years proxy fiasco was just a facade
  • Rxkt wrote: »

EME has been shooting itself in the foot for a long time now. The decision of using this software is just another nail on the coffin.
  • TrialMacameauTrialMacameau Does it matter ? cuz DDOSing is a crime punishable of Prison ✭✭
    I don't care at all about this... I agreed the EULA, the least I could do is respect it and that's all
  • I have played this game on and off for years, but with this I’m leaving. No desire to download Malware onto my computer. Cya Tera.
  • TrialMacameauTrialMacameau Does it matter ? cuz DDOSing is a crime punishable of Prison ✭✭
    codyxx wrote: »
    I have played this game on and off for years, but with this I’m leaving. No desire to download Malware onto my computer. Cya Tera.

Bye
This discussion has been closed.