[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

XIGNCODE with next patch? Hello EME announce atleast that we are installing malware with this game!!

Comments

• was reading it secs ago with 3 or 4 comments/questions i guess, and tried to refresh to check for more comments. then boom "This discussion has been closed."
    what a great admin we have here. this is what happened when stupid parents doesnt use condoms. some or most end up working in eme
  • TJukurenTJukuren ✭✭✭
    Really wish these forums came with a dislike button. Could probably break a record for most dislikes on a mod post.
  • edited June 2018
    Well it has ben fun ride watching things being burned down to the ground. See you guys in other games that are not cashgrab korean mmo. :3
    Because .... at.gif
  • voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭
    TJukuren wrote: »
    Really wish these forums came with a dislike button. Could probably break a record for most dislikes on a mod post.

Never forget "March" :trollface:
  • DIONIDIONI ✭✭✭

Already happened in the past
  • DIONIDIONI ✭✭✭

Already happened in the past
  • I don't want XIGNCODE , time to quit. First time posting in this forum ,these people killing a beautiful game, never gonna play a game from EME again.
  • - User asks for clarification on the "anti-cheat malware" that is supposedly coming to TERA
    - Mod links an announcement thread that is already closed, no discussion allowed on the matter

This is a joke.
  • RxktRxkt ✭✭✭
    EME just got scammed by Wellbia lmao
  • TJukurenTJukuren ✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    voidy wrote: »

Never forget "March" :trollface:

I don't think anyone who played back then could ever forget

pXXYSaf.png
  • CornishRexCornishRex ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rxkt wrote: »

they're introducing 3rd party malware by their own will now, last years proxy fiasco was just a facade
  • Rxkt wrote: »

EME has been shooting itself in the foot for a long time now. The decision of using this software is just another nail on the coffin.
  • TrialMacameauTrialMacameau Does it matter ? cuz DDOSing is a crime punishable of Prison ✭✭✭
    I don't care at all about this... I agreed the EULA, the least I could do is respect it and that's all
  • I have played this game on and off for years, but with this I’m leaving. No desire to download Malware onto my computer. Cya Tera.
  • TrialMacameauTrialMacameau Does it matter ? cuz DDOSing is a crime punishable of Prison ✭✭✭
    codyxx wrote: »
    I have played this game on and off for years, but with this I’m leaving. No desire to download Malware onto my computer. Cya Tera.

Bye
This discussion has been closed.