End Game Problems

Hello, first sorry for my english, but this is the only way to explain it here.

Since i hit lvl 65 and 414 ilvl (max t9 gear) i encountered a few problems, most of them related to player behaviur.

1º if you are a heler (i have a mystic and a warrior as main pjs) you should be able to heal everything, no matter what, if you don't, they call you noob, trash, etc, at the same time same people doesn't dodge a single one red aoe, sometimes it can't be cure even if a spam r1 at cd.

2º This is more a +417 issues, people expect you as a pro, no matter if it's your first time, you can't learn, why? you get kicked just for not being FULL t10 (423 i think) almost instant or you get a big blame for dying in your 1st.

Today i was doing runis manor, no one say nothing because i enter like a "guided" to learn

Once the guide left the party because he needed to sleep, one sorcerer started to call me noob and zero almost instant.

This guy was killed more than me, and that is the 3rd point here, DPS and tank can die everytime, they don't say a single thing, because is heler job to ress them, heler die, YOU MOTHAFACK NOOB learn to play, and of course none of them have scroll.

I also wanna share how i feel with endgame itself, is getting boring everyday doing the same dungeon, because it tooks ages to get full gear, my warr got masterwork almost instant, my mystic can't masterwork it boots, i even bought blessed, i failed like 300 times, so to get more bored, i have no enchant to up, no point of playing nutil i get masterwork boots, since i have no money now, i feel stuck and boring, so i play with the warrior, 417 is just like i'm to afraid to queue because how are the people in this game.

Sorry again english bad, regards

PD: Change edge system pls...

Comments

• gufymikegufymike mod
    edited June 2018
    Try visiting the below discord server if you're on ps4/eu or drac/nyx/hydrath in na. There are lfg's and guild recruitment going on. I'm sure you can find others to run with you that can/will help. If you're on xbox, sorry, we haven't talked to anyone that knows of a server wide discord or tera xbox specific discord server. We would love to have them join our network.

Here's the link to the discord.

https://discord.gg/bsKtwfq
  • HvVproHvVpro ✭✭
    These are what guilds are for
  • I feel exactly the same. You get one entrance per day to 417's and whats the point when its either instant kick/kick mid run/disband ect
    It is often 3 ppl from same guild so they are god and decide everything. I've even been kicked because the other Warrior messed up ( so i presume they kicked me by accident )
    You never get to really learn and it becomes where you dont want to que because of all the [filtered] you know you are 99% chance going to face.
    Joining a guild really doesnt help, it at most increases the chances of queing with a few people if your lucky. You join a guild but people are already used to running together and your lucky if theres more than 1 or 2 groups that actually run 417's in the first place. These current events where it says to complete RMHM for rewards just makes me lmfao because how many people do they actually think are even attempting it let alone completing it? ( organised set groups not included )
  • Most of the reason is because a lot of the community on games like tera (korean pay for advantage type stuff) is full of rotten elitists who abuse/exploit things like the vote kick system. As my reply i will simply just link you to an old thread i started where i had the same thing happen to me.

https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/23899/got-kicked-from-a-dungeon-simply-because-it-was-my-first-time/p1
  • HvVproHvVpro ✭✭
    > @evanxuk said:
    > I feel exactly the same. You get one entrance per day to 417's and whats the point when its either instant kick/kick mid run/disband ect
    > It is often 3 ppl from same guild so they are god and decide everything. I've even been kicked because the other Warrior messed up ( so i presume they kicked me by accident )
    > You never get to really learn and it becomes where you dont want to que because of all the [filtered] you know you are 99% chance going to face.
    > Joining a guild really doesnt help, it at most increases the chances of queing with a few people if your lucky. You join a guild but people are already used to running together and your lucky if theres more than 1 or 2 groups that actually run 417's in the first place. These current events where it says to complete RMHM for rewards just makes me lmfao because how many people do they actually think are even attempting it let alone completing it? ( organised set groups not included )

Sounds like your guilds sucked
  • ShibaiShibai
    edited June 2018
    Hi there.
    It reminds me how many times people leave the party when they die on the first boss in Lilith's Keep.
    It would be great if people could respect others and not insult you because you're new to this dungeon. I started watching all guides I could find (after trying my first 410 dungeon Shadow Sanguinary and not knowing what to do, I felt bad for the people who were with me xD) so I won't be a bother for the healer again for 410+ dungeons... I didn't got kicked from any group yet but I feel like the ones to complain about new players are most of the time PC players that know everything and they think they can call you a noob just because you don't have the same item lvl... "L2P" or "Delete the game". Funny how so many players that complain do not even know how to block or don't heal you properly and wait for you to have 1% of your life to heal you.
    When you see all these insults, you don't want to queue anymore.
    Sorry, I'm not a native English speaker.

Edit : I am talking about attacks that can be blocked, of course. (About tanks)