[TERA Console] Maintenance to deploy the v86.01 update is scheduled for Monday, September 14 at 7 p.m. PT. Patch notes: http://bit.ly/terac_v86
[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

MT down

Comments

• CH same :cold_sweat: i gone die
  • scrubs... tr is up...

i just tested bcuz im a scrub from mt :'(:'(
  • y yo que me estaba lonchando mis RRHM :'(:'(
  • wow sounds like Fey Forest, Celestial Hills and Mount Tyranns was down. Was in a dungeons thru IM and everyone but me dc'd.
  • MeningitisMeningitis ✭✭✭✭
    This plus the silence about Xigncode3 being implemented tomorrow has gotten my knickers in a real twist.
  • ovrovr ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Meningitis wrote: »
    This plus the silence about Xigncode3 being implemented tomorrow has gotten my knickers in a real twist.

I'm all for Xigncode3 if it stops gold bots. It's going to screw over a lot of people that multi log to play the broker though, and we won't be able to edit the ini files for better fps...so the game will run like an even worse potato after tomorrow. :(
  • MeningitisMeningitis ✭✭✭✭
    ovr wrote: »
    I'm all for Xigncode3 if it stops gold bots. It's going to screw over a lot of people that multi log to play the broker though, and we won't be able to edit the ini files for better fps...so the game will run the an even worse potato after tomorrow. :(

It won't.
    Also I said "the silence" not "xigncode3 itself." I mean i hate how unresponsive EME has been. And now there's servers down and who knows when they'll come back up lmao.
  • yea seems all the potato players will be gone tomorrow cuz of that junk
  • WE NEED COMPENSATION FOR THIS............
  • RKCRKC ✭✭✭
    LOL I think they letting go of Tera PC and jumping to the console peasants. Almost every freaking Console tera youtuber saying that PC tera is dying. I want to slap them with my elin stick soo much.
  • MT, FF, and CH all down
  • ovrovr ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    RKC wrote: »
    LOL I think they letting go of Tera PC and jumping to the console peasants. Almost every freaking Console tera youtuber saying that PC tera is dying. I want to slap them with my elin stick soo much.

Honestly, I would be relieved. As much as I love this game, I'd like to witness BHS putting the final nail in the coffin, so I can finally stop being disappointed in their business decisions.
  • NakaeNakae ✭✭
    xdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
  • From Twitter;

@TERAonline
    [PC] We are investigating an issue impacting FF, MT, and CH servers and working on a fix. Will let you know when they are back up. Thank you.