[TERA PC] There will be a supplementary maintenance starting at 1 p.m. PT today, August 11, to resolve an issue that is currently preventing players from matching for dungeons. Estimated duration is one hour. Thank you for understanding.
[TERA Console] The Grotto of Lost Souls update (v85) is now live! Read the patch notes here: https://bit.ly/TERACon_v85

[TERA PC] The 64-bit update (v97) is now live. Check out all the changes delivered on August 11 here: https://bit.ly/tera64_patchnotes
[TERA PC & CONSOLE] Summerfest Part 2: The Beach Bash is on from August 11 until September 1! Participate in event activities to earn tokens redeemable for costumes, consumables, mounts, and more! Details: https://bit.ly/tera_sf20

XIGNCODE with next patch? Hello EME announce atleast that we are installing malware with this game!!

Comments

• omg, finally some justice! ty once again EME for taking care of these obnoxious hackers/cheaters from their 3rd party tools. now hopefully they won't abuse that stupid TERA proxy or be elitist with the dps meter ever again. goodbye cheaters, justice has been served to them! =)
  • YordanYordan ✭✭✭
    HeyTeacher wrote: »
    omg, finally some justice! ty once again EME for taking care of these obnoxious hackers/cheaters from their 3rd party tools. now hopefully they won't abuse that stupid TERA proxy or be elitist with the dps meter ever again. goodbye cheaters, justice has been served to them! =)

I hate to break your bubble but it won't stop anything.

• MarcusCrassusMarcusCrassus ✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Whuuut? they dont prevent anything.
  • Yordan wrote: »
    omg, finally some justice! ty once again EME for taking care of these obnoxious hackers/cheaters from their 3rd party tools. now hopefully they won't abuse that stupid TERA proxy or be elitist with the dps meter ever again. goodbye cheaters, justice has been served to them! =)

yeah and let the cheaters continue to cheat on with their proxies because they're horrible at the game and can't play the game correctly? okay buddy
  • CornishRexCornishRex ✭✭✭✭✭

they already have a bypass ready and xigncode never stopped koreans from using proxy or dps meter either.
  • CornishRex wrote: »

they already have a bypass ready and xigncode never stopped koreans from using proxy or dps meter either.

Cheat Engine work great on Ktera also. Memelash more alive than ever
  • CornishRex wrote: »

i'm pretty sure they'll figure out a way to counter that bypass. as long as Xigncode keeps updating to its latest and hopefully it can detect players from messing with the config files or trying to mod their TERA game files.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    vkobe wrote: »
    oh damn cant open tera since XIGNCODE :#

Hahahaha i cant stop Loling with this!! They spend thousand of dollar on an obsolete bypassed anti cheat, and now the game dont even start xDDD
    Even with 32gb ram

kEJazZR.jpg

ok is fine, seem i only need to download a second time :3
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    Liverneck wrote: »
    vkobe wrote: »
    oh damn cant open tera since XIGNCODE :#

u actually allowed that rootkit to be installed on your system? I suggest you reinstall your windows and stay away from TERA until they remove it.

i already have black desert since over one year, so it doesnt change something for me
  • YordanYordan ✭✭✭
    Yordan wrote: »

yeah and let the cheaters continue to cheat on with their proxies because they're horrible at the game and can't play the game correctly? okay buddy

I see you are completely missing point of anyone who is against this particular solution that solves nothing.
  • Come to check when servers will be up and I see this [filtered].. wtf did I just download EME....
  • DIONIDIONI ✭✭✭

LMAO

You're clueless, xigncode doesnt solve anything.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    OMG Help! My Laptop hardware is burning!

yvZ3EFK.png

bIsEgXB.png

sy5TeaS.png

6DJ5TkL.png

Gd4EAqA.png

FNXs5M2.png

Xigncode is the evil incarnated!

xD
  • StitchedSoulStitchedSoul ✭✭✭✭
    btw i didnt find any file xhunter in any folder. no issues with starting also.
    where is a trap? xD
  • Yordan wrote: »
    Yordan wrote: »

I see you are completely missing point of anyone who is against this particular solution that solves nothing.

but you're not giving this new anti-cheat a chance. let's just wait and see what happens. if someone does continue on to cheat and if you somehow manage to find them doing it ingame, then there's always a submitting in a ticket to report them. the accounts that were caught using the 3rd party cheat tools should remain permanently banned forever. so it will only be them wasting their times making another 65 account just to cheat and get permanently banned again :) as for the gold sellers, hopefully we won't see them again with whatever tool they use to continuously spam their messages.
This discussion has been closed.