We're having maintenance Tuesday, November 20 from 8 - 11 am PDT (three hours).

Insufficient Memory

Comments

• StarSpriteStarSprite ✭✭✭✭
    Hanuishi wrote: »
    sameeee
    StarSprite wrote: »
    "
    Cobaltdragon - Today at 12:34 PM
    As a heads up, our Operations Team has stated that players should temporarily stop attempting to update their Launchers until we have complete our maintenance. Mentioning that anyone that's tried to patch so far might have to reset their EN manifest and get a full patch."

Did he say this on the forums? I can't find it.

Eme Discord

https://discordapp.com/invite/EME
  • RidaRida ✭✭
    Why must they post important information away from the forums ;w;
  • HanuishiHanuishi ✭✭
    Rida wrote: »

This is exactly what I'm wondering.
    Hanuishi wrote: »
    sameeee
    "
    Cobaltdragon - Today at 12:34 PM
    As a heads up, our Operations Team has stated that players should temporarily stop attempting to update their Launchers until we have complete our maintenance. Mentioning that anyone that's tried to patch so far might have to reset their EN manifest and get a full patch."

Did he say this on the forums? I can't find it.

Eme Discord

https://discordapp.com/invite/EME

Thank you. <3
  • StarSpriteStarSprite ✭✭✭✭
    Dunno

But!

I restarted my launcher and it did another download. After that I was able to get to server select after a bit of time on the loading screen.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dunno

But!

I restarted my launcher and it did another download. After that I was able to get to server select after a bit of time on the loading screen.

me too, but unfortunally i cant enter in tempest reach, because maintenance :joy:
  • yup, can confirm
    although it takes some time for the malware to load then game to start.....so take double of usual time if not more, but it works

ps. server still not up...back to [filtered] child syndrome and camping that refresh button
  • CassandraTRCassandraTR ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 7

This is one thing that seriously pisses me off. We aren't supposed to use third party programs, but I have to give my personal email and use their forums, but they want me to get on discord? Which is not an EME product?

And they never respond when we @CobaltDragon @seandynamite @SingleBear (ok Cobalt does sometimes, thank you Cobalt.)

[filtered] bull [filtered].
  • not to mention, i personally avoid discord so i must rely on 3rd hand information
    but its a personal choice i have to live with, same would go with facebook which thankfully never registered to, somewhat i avoid any sht thats overcrowded and interfering with privacy
  • edited June 7
    they want me to get on discord? Which is not an EME product?
    And they never respond when we @CobaltDragon (ok Cobalt does sometimes, thank you Cobalt.)
    I try to get information posted in as many areas as possible, whether that be here in Forums, on our Socials, on Steam, or within Discord.

In this case, I posted it to Discord first, since that is where I was already talking with players, and by the time I was going to include the information on our Forums, I noticed Starsprite already had me covered with the quote.

I had stated it a while ago, but I am definitely more active in all of our EME Discord channels, but certainly do want to make the conscious effort to put any important information in all the visible locations our players check, as well as be able to respond to questions when pinged.
  • KillerPenguinsKillerPenguins ✭✭✭✭
    they want me to get on discord? Which is not an EME product?
    And they never respond when we @CobaltDragon (ok Cobalt does sometimes, thank you Cobalt.)
    I try to get information posted in as many areas as possible, whether that be here in Forums, on our Socials, on Steam, or within Discord.

In this case, I posted it to Discord first, since that is where I was already talking with players, and by the time I was going to include the information on our Forums, I noticed Starsprite already had me covered with the quote.

I had stated it a while ago, but I am definitely more active in all of our EME Discord channels, but certainly do want to make the conscious effort to put any important information in all the visible locations our players check, as well as be able to respond to questions when pinged.

So.. have we just given up hope on the TERA website ever having information about TERA on it again?
  • you are not the one lacking memory here the game like to make crash level memory leak spikes from time to time o you talked to that vendor let me just load every thing to your ram and crash
  • KXRC9JMW74KXRC9JMW74 ✭✭✭
    I don't and won't use discord. I f that's all your gonna use then close the forums
  • StitchedSoulStitchedSoul ✭✭✭✭
    srsly i have to sign up and have this useless for me discord just to get news?
    lol
  • KXRC9JMW74 wrote: »
    I don't and won't use discord. I f that's all your gonna use then close the forums
    srsly i have to sign up and have this useless for me discord just to get news?
    lol
    You don't have to use Discord.
    It's just one of the areas that we post information to.
    I was just providing a heads up, that it is where I personally am the most active.
    You can definitely keep using our Forums, and as mentioned, I am pretty good about replying to pings, or to a Forum Private Message.
  • Naru2008Naru2008 ✭✭✭✭
    I think the previous two people don't know how to read.