We're having maintenance Tuesday, November 20 from 8 - 11 am PDT (three hours).

Insufficient Memory

13»

Comments

• CassandraTRCassandraTR ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 7
    they want me to get on discord? Which is not an EME product?
    And they never respond when we @CobaltDragon (ok Cobalt does sometimes, thank you Cobalt.)
    I try to get information posted in as many areas as possible, whether that be here in Forums, on our Socials, on Steam, or within Discord.

In this case, I posted it to Discord first, since that is where I was already talking with players, and by the time I was going to include the information on our Forums, I noticed Starsprite already had me covered with the quote.

I had stated it a while ago, but I am definitely more active in all of our EME Discord channels, but certainly do want to make the conscious effort to put any important information in all the visible locations our players check, as well as be able to respond to questions when pinged.

And we appreciate it, like I said, you do respond.

To your point, we used to have patch notes early. We also used to have a server status page. Now we have to rely on translated KTera patch notes and a server status page made by player. Those are 3RD PARTY SOURCES... I have to submit official reporst through your customer service portal, and I have to give you my personal email and my financial information, but you guys say the best way to get a hold of you is on discord?? Another third party service?

In the PVP Token thread @SingleBear responded with:
    SingleBear wrote: »
    In hindsight I realize we should have messaged out this change sooner.

YES. YES THAT IS THE POINT. TELL US SOONER. But you never do. Spacecats gave us a month notice about the VG reward nerf, from January 2nd to February 1st. I, and others, posted very constructive and concise criticism about how this would negatively affect the playerbase and how the majority didn't want it. Even though you guys did it anyways, we at least had a month to soften the blow. There would have been many points made about how the BG change is a monumental nerf, and only serves to kill PVP participation further, but instead you just do it, and people get pissed.

When you do things like put up incomplete patch notes or don't tell us about installing a rootkit (even if you already partner with them on other services that we don't use,) you really destroy any trust or goodwill that we have. We're starting to not care about the relationship. Why can a TERA player create a server status page in 24 hours, but you guys can't do it since the website redesign?

Please understand, we love your game. We want to play it. We want to buy your digital products. But you make it really, really, REALLY hard for us to continue to do so. If you pass on any feedback, like you normally do, please pass that statement on.

Thank you for what you do Cobalt.
  • TomRipleyTomRipley ✭✭✭
    edited June 7
    I try to get information posted in as many areas as possible, whether that be here in Forums, on our Socials, on Steam, or within Discord.

As others have pointed out, your official website and forums are often the last place to get essential information, yet I strongly feel they should be the first source of info about changes to the game.

As for Steam notifications, there are hardly any. There's been exactly two news on Steam this year, both on march 22nd. Never in all my years when I still played your game have I seen regular patch notes (unless it included an announcement for a new class or some such) or maintenance info ever.
  • TomRipley wrote: »
    As for Steam notifications, there are hardly any. There's been exactly two news on Steam this year, both on march 22nd.
    That has been something brought up recently, so we'll begin making more information available on Steam.
  • StitchedSoulStitchedSoul ✭✭✭✭
    I wish it would be truth about active responses and news posting...
  • you shuld print and put it on every wall in your office what @CassandraTR wrote
    furthermost...starting launcher, click on patch notes next to "news" ....last update december 2017...shake my F head....

tho i will rewrite what Cassandra wrote, we want to play Tera, its a wonderfull game, it has so much potential it could be made into what other companies would crave to have, so please treat us like friends, not like a burden....
  • OurlordOurlord ✭✭
    SAME... pls eme pls... do ur job right, omfg.
  • CornishRexCornishRex ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man I have 2 friends that still aren't able to access the game after the patch even though they did everything possible to fix it. Now both are re-downloading and reinstalling the complete game.
    FYI, one of them downloaded the broken pre-patch and the other didn't, yet they both have the same problem.
13»