The Maintenance on our PC Servers has completed. Servers are up and running, thank you for your patience!

New BG? I can't ENTER?

Why can't I enter into new BG?

We have never had TIMERS on our version that is for KTera!!

Is there a hotfix coming in to fix this? I hope so.

Comments

• CassandraTRCassandraTR ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 7
    Read the patch notes. It's only on weekends from 8pm-10pm.

And by patch notes, I mean the Gameforge ones, because EME is fantastic and can't get ours right.

https://board.tera.gameforge.com/index.php/Thread/72872-Patch-Notes-69-–-Hero’s-Oath/
    The Underground Battlepit is new patch 69 and replaces the Gridiron.

Here are a few details on this new battleground:

Opening times: Saturdays and Sundays between 8 PM and 10 PM
    Minimum level: 65
    Number of players: 10v10
    Reward: depends on the rank achieved
  • KoikoiKoikoi ✭✭✭
    Read the patch notes.]

You're missing the point. KTera has always had "timed" BGs that NEVER got to NA.

Why is EME starting this now?
  • Patch Notes have been updated :

Battlegrounds
    Updated Gridiron
    It is now a 10 vs 10 battleground that is only available on Saturday's ( 3pm PDT ) and Sunday's ( 5pm PDT ).
  • PoniloverPonilover ✭✭✭
    So the new bg will be available for 2 or 26 hrs?
  • CassandraTRCassandraTR ✭✭✭✭✭
    Koikoi wrote: »
    Read the patch notes.]

You're missing the point. KTera has always had "timed" BGs that NEVER got to NA.

Why is EME starting this now?

My guess is that because they have no one one staff to alter the times (just like they can't get the times to work correctly for Rally,) or because they are just flat out not allowed to change the times by BHS.

• DesparityDesparity ✭✭
    These times are lame, not everyone can play on the weekends. I hope EME will at least put it into battleground jackpot rotation in July along with CS/Fraywind. If it stays on weekends like this I'll literally never be able to try it which is a shame because it looks really fun.
  • StarSpriteStarSprite ✭✭✭✭
    Desparity wrote: »
    These times are lame, not everyone can play on the weekends. I hope EME will at least put it into battleground jackpot rotation in July along with CS/Fraywind. If it stays on weekends like this I'll literally never be able to try it which is a shame because it looks really fun.
    Since EU also has it at a limited time slot I'm guessing the limited time slots came from BHS.

I agree that this isn't ideal. NA is a large region with a lot of different timezones to consider. If it stays a limited system there is always going to be a group of players left out.