[TERA Console] We will be entering into maintenance on 04/01 at 8:00 AM PDT, and have an expected downtime of 1 hour. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

[TERA PC] We will be entering into maintenance on 04/01 at 9:00 AM PDT, and have an expected downtime of 1 hour. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/terapcmaintenance

XIGNCODE with next patch? Hello EME announce atleast that we are installing malware with this game!!

Comments

• has anyone tried .ini tweaks yet?

also, what happens if the software detects something?
    in BDO, you just get kicked every 5 to 10 minutes... but no ban or suspension.
    RKC wrote: »
    Thank god Razer Synapse works fine. If it didnt Im forced to stop playing this game.
    that's good.
    Jdog wrote: »
    I'm actually scared to download patch...rip lmaao
    I'm going to be installing it onto an old PC I'll use as a burner...
    kind of annoyed because my main rig is a beast.
    Xerses wrote: »
    Meter still works.....
    yeah, it looks for hash signatures lol... how [filtered] useless, imagine if an anti-virus program worked like that.
    ages ago, all people had to do was edit the binary with some random data, guess it's part of the installation process now.
  • TrialMacameauTrialMacameau Does it matter ? cuz DDOSing is a crime punishable of Prison ✭✭
    Call me crazy but I tried without that bypass and there's no file called xhunter1.sys in my windows system folder
  • TrialMacameauTrialMacameau Does it matter ? cuz DDOSing is a crime punishable of Prison ✭✭
    CornishRex wrote: »
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    Runinig Closers, TERA, Steam, UnderNight, LoL and several apps at the same time.

So far no issues at all.

BTW Closers and TERA both uses Xigncode and they can be executed at the same time without issues.

CPU usage: 123% :blobsweat:
    I don't know what you're trying to prove with running more apps at once

That's not CPU Usage it's called Maximum Frequency which means his CPU is overclocked by a marge 23% of his base clock
    edited June 2018
    MistyTera wrote: »
    Call me crazy but I tried without that bypass and there's no file called xhunter1.sys in my windows system folder

It's in registry.

Tried the registery, it's not even there (Reminder that is without the bypass)

Capture.JPG

That's my Windows Folder - No such files like xhunter1.sys exists in my PC
    Capture.JPG

That's what this thing is used for
    Capture.JPG
  • ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭
    So how many people did the update anyways?

I was expecting to come on and see everyone praise the lovely Xigncode. All I see is ElisUsagi. Anyone else fall in love with Xingcode yet?

My kid is under the impression we're waiting for great feedback, and once received, she'll be able to play again. Unfortunately, that is not the case. I do find it funny how people compare removing this Xigncode to removing a virus or anti-virus program. Oh, that makes it so much better.

EME is owned by BHS, so don't delude yourself into thinking the people in Washington give a flying flip about you or your privacy.
    Christin wrote: »

I was expecting to come on and see everyone praise the lovely Xigncode. All I see is ElisUsagi. Anyone else fall in love with Xingcode yet?

My kid is under the impression we're waiting for great feedback, and once received, she'll be able to play again. Unfortunately, that is not the case. I do find it funny how people compare removing this Xigncode to removing a virus or anti-virus program. Oh, that makes it so much better.

EME is owned by BHS, so don't delude yourself into thinking the people in Washington give a flying flip about you or your privacy.

I did the update. I simply don't care but if that mysterious file called Xhunter1.sys is in my PC I'll do anything in my power to delete that file
  • ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭

I did the update. I simply don't care but if that mysterious file called Xhunter1.sys is in my PC I'll do anything in my power to delete that file

Did you go into the game yet?
    edited June 2018
    I repeat, xhunter1.sys is not on my PC as of now it's not created yet as this PC is freshly reformated
    edited June 2018
    MistyTera wrote: »
    I repeat, xhunter1.sys is not on my PC as of now it's not created yet as this PC is freshly reformated

o.O REFORMATTED?!

Yes

Did you go into the game yet?

Yes without the bypass of course. No file called xhunter1.sys is on my PC nor my registry
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    CornishRex wrote: »
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    Runinig Closers, TERA, Steam, UnderNight, LoL and several apps at the same time.

So far no issues at all.

BTW Closers and TERA both uses Xigncode and they can be executed at the same time without issues.

CPU usage: 123% :blobsweat:
    I don't know what you're trying to prove with running more apps at once

That's not CPU Usage it's called Maximum Frequency which means his CPU is overclocked by a marge 23% of his base clock

Look at the screenshoots I provided, it clearly says CPU usage (uso de CPU) 123%
This discussion has been closed.