New to Tera need some help.

So im honestly looking for the right class currently. I have played Brawler till 50 so far my fav, Priest to 30 hes boring me kinda feel like im just spamming heals in the dungeon, and warrior till 20 i can just tell he isnt me. I feel like im into supporting from the back lines or front line but i want to feel like im actually dishing out damaged. Any thoughts on the matter ? im on the Roleplay Server and TR as well. Would really appreciate the help and tips thanks !! __ PC BTW

Comments

• ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brawler is a good choice if you want both front lines and damage, however, Brawler lacks party support. Brawler can learn apex skills however, which will make him/her more powerful.

If you like brawler, but want more support for your party while on the frontlines, Lancer is your go to character. Currently the main tank (gloriously took back the title from brawler :) ) Lancer lacks on damage and speed, but makes up for being very hard to kill, and provides buffs for your party such as increased endurance, increased damage and increased attack speed. He can also shield your entire party, save em from mechanics that otherwise cannot be dodged or blocked, and ofc, block inc damage for party members directly behind you. Can also learn Apex skills, which makes him even more powerful and useful.

As for support from the back lines, well, maybe mystic would be your choice if you found priest boring. Note that both mystic and priest can learn apex skills, and Apex priest for some is more dynamic than non apex priest. Mystic however is just overpowered AF when learning Apex skills.
  • I think im going to attempt for and try the mystic out for size and see how that goes!

Noob question lol. Is there a way to get pets / flying mounts in the game without using real money ? i will if need be but i was just curious, as well as more character slots so i dont have to delete one or use another server because thats annoying.
  • MeningitisMeningitis ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    You can buy mounts/pets and character slots from other players using the trade broker with gold.
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    L4DM434KL9 wrote: »
    I think im going to attempt for and try the mystic out for size and see how that goes!

Noob question lol. Is there a way to get pets / flying mounts in the game without using real money ? i will if need be but i was just curious, as well as more character slots so i dont have to delete one or use another server because thats annoying.

You can either use in game gold to buy them off from other players through the broker, or farm them yourself.

You can get plenty of pets by completing certain achievements, however, none of them come with the ability to loot or any abilities at all, they just little criters that follow you. For the ones that have a bilities, you will either need to spend real money or buy them from players with in game gold. Since most of the pets have been removed from the shop, you will need to do go for the 2nd option.

As for mounts, theres quite a few mounts you can get in game through achievements, and at lvl 65, you get a free flying mount by completing one quest. for the most fancy ones however, as always, shop or buy them from other players. There is however, a way to get an Iron Dragon in game, but it takes some time. You need to farm dungeons that give Dragon scales rewards. 10 scales makes 1 dragon missive? i cant remember the name, and you can trade that for another token to get a dragon. gather 40 of those, and you get yourself a dragon with ability to increase your critical power.
  • DIONIDIONI ✭✭✭
    Brawler is strong and really good for solo stuff
  • Brawler is the easiest class of the game. It is extremely broken since beggining.
    I hate new classes so i cant say anything good about them :pensive:
    Warrior, yes, at first time u hate it, but then you will totally love him. His high mobility, multiple iframes and now with apex big damage makes him a nice option, either for partys or solo content. A good warrior is a nightmare in PVP too. Not very usefull in mass pvp but the king of 1v1,.

Priest is boring yes. I preffer Mistyc, the troll class by excelence. and now with the apex thrall, very OP.
  • Brawler is the easiest class of the game. It is extremely broken since beggining.
    I hate new classes so i cant say anything good about them :pensive:
    Warrior, yes, at first time u hate it, but then you will totally love him. His high mobility, multiple iframes and now with apex big damage makes him a nice option, either for partys or solo content. A good warrior is a nightmare in PVP too. Not very usefull in mass pvp but the king of 1v1,.

Priest is boring yes. I preffer Mistyc, the troll class by excelence. and now with the apex thrall, very OP.

I agree about the Mystic, once you get apex skills on it they are very OP, Mystic is the best healer imo. and yes I have used Priest it is very boring XD
  • Literally no class plays the way they are supposed to be played until level 65. Brawler falls off hard at 65 in current endgame content as Lancers are the preferred tank.

And priest is an extremely active class at level65 and is extremely underrated in its support capability
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Literally no class plays the way they are supposed to be played until level 65. Brawler falls off hard at 65 in current endgame content as Lancers are the preferred tank.

And priest is an extremely active class at level65 and is extremely underrated in its support capability

Not even until level 65, you need also to farm master glyphs, reroll to recomended stats for your class on your end-game gear, get at least frostmetal, get etchings recomended for your class at least tier 3 and you will have a whole diferent experience than playing with a plain and simple level 65 character in guardian gear without etchings and without master glyps-