When will the season start on console?

When will the damn season start ?

Comments

• Wtf is the SEASON?!
  • The Achievement / Laurel Season not starting is something that has been reported, so it will get reviewed, and hopefully can get implemented very soon.
  • The Achievement / Laurel Season not starting is something that has been reported, so it will get reviewed, and hopefully can get implemented very soon.

If I may ask, what’s the deal with goldfinger tokens still not being able to be stored in bank ? We’ve been waiting on a fix for this since the relaunch of ghillie on console
    To me it seems a bit selfish to disable this as well as nerfing the instance reset scrolls for ghillie all while having a “innerwear lockbox event “ seems a bit fishy.
    This is causing a rough time for the servers with lower player count because there’s only like 5 inners on the broker and they’re all 300k.
  • 7LJMXGX3MX wrote: »
    The Achievement / Laurel Season not starting is something that has been reported, so it will get reviewed, and hopefully can get implemented very soon.

If I may ask, what’s the deal with goldfinger tokens still not being able to be stored in bank ? We’ve been waiting on a fix for this since the relaunch of ghillie on console
    To me it seems a bit selfish to disable this as well as nerfing the instance reset scrolls for ghillie all while having a “innerwear lockbox event “ seems a bit fishy.
    This is causing a rough time for the servers with lower player count because there’s only like 5 inners on the broker and they’re all 300k.

Being able to bank Goldfinger would be cool. I didn't do them on PC so I'm not sure if it's allowed on pc. As for the fixing of the instance reset scrolls. it's because players were taking advantage of an exploit. By the rules when you click on Ghillieglade it states a player may enter 4 max in a day. So it's not meant to be run 4, reset and run 4 again. It's run 4. wait till next day and run 4 again. Simple grinding. I'm ok with that.
  • The thing is also it was an exploit and they say it in their rules and guidelines to not use or do exploits in the game.

http://tera.enmasse.com/legal/rules-of-conduct
  • U could reset it so often that u were able to run it 21 times...And lucky guys had the box in 1 day. So yeah im happy they fixed it :)