[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 11/18 at 6pm PST. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Report Gold Selling Bots Here

Report gold selling bots here, along with a screen shot, their in game name, and server so EME can ban them quickly.

Comments

• ovrovr ✭✭
    Gold Seller’s in Game Name: Ccczzz
    Server: Mount Tyrannas

T2AHLk0.jpg
  • DIONIDIONI ✭✭✭
    He was behind bank/broker, and i actually leashed him out with priest leash, for some time he stopped
  • DIONIDIONI ✭✭✭
    What is the party teleport range btw? I wanna put him into oblivion
  • ovrovr ✭✭
    Gold Seller’s in Game Name: Nmslle
    Server: Mount Tyrannas

Rzdo7Xa.jpg
  • It does not matters how many u report.
    More than sure, a bot is creating accounts, and characters.
  • allofspaceandtimeallofspaceandtime ✭✭✭✭✭
    sad thing is, you are breaking the tos and could get banned from forums for callouts. eme will tell you to send in a support ticket or send them a screenshot with name and server. I like the idea of having scammers posted for everyone to see. hopefully it will deter them
  • PeorthPeorth ✭✭
    All we need now is for our non-logged in CS to check here for people to ban. Maybe that's easier for EME. Let's give this a try
    @CobaltDragon your community is trying to help you here, what's your stance on this?
  • Naru2008Naru2008 ✭✭✭✭
    Getting a response here will probably be as long as it takes to report them in-game.

Aside from the aforementioned fact this violates the forums rules and can possibly get the OP banned.

Better to just send in a ticket folks per person. Though, with gold bots there really isn't any reason to bother. It's a never-ending battle.
    thank goodness we got that xigncode to stop these scammers and cheaters in the game. it really is saving tera now....all hail the xigncode.
  • YordanYordan ✭✭✭
    You gonna get banned for naming and shaming poor gold sellers !
  • MistyTera wrote: »
    thank goodness we got that xigncode to stop these scammers and cheaters in the game. it really is saving tera now....all hail the xigncode.

No people still state they exist.

Pretty darn sure he/she was being sarcastic.
    she was lol