XIGNCODE DISCUSSION!

Comments

• MistyTera wrote: »
    MistyTera wrote: »
    Why are people making it worse, when there is a problem?! Blue-Screens from XIGNCODE is a serious problem! I really don't know what to think anymore?! We are demanding something better and more trustworthy for customer use! Something that doesn't cause a blue-screen! Something is causing an interference perhaps with some people's computers so I can't explain everything! Since 'xhunter1' is linked to WELLBIA and there are blue-screens happening to people, that means XIGNCODE is that intrusive! So we are trying to get that across!

no xigncode or xhunter1 on my system anymore and it never comes back, it's an easy fix if u still want to play the game.

Really? Is it something different now or hiding somewhere else? I don't know? No xigncode...hmmm STOP TROLLING!

it's as simple as a bypass but if you'd rather complain about it acting like you know everything but don't know how to bypass it from being able to install then keep going.
  • check rege entries/logs and /windows folder
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why are people making it worse, when there is a problem?! Blue-Screens from XIGNCODE is a serious problem! I really don't know what to think anymore?! We are demanding something better and more trustworthy for customer use! Something that doesn't cause a blue-screen! Something is causing an interference perhaps with some people's computers so I can't explain everything! Since 'xhunter1' is linked to WELLBIA and there are blue-screens happening to people, that means XIGNCODE is that intrusive! So we are trying to get that across!

no xigncode or xhunter1 on my system anymore and it never comes back, it's an easy fix if u still want to play the game.

xhunter1 has never been on my system even with several games that use Xigncode.
    ElinUsagi wrote: »

xhunter1 has never been on my system even with several games that use Xigncode.

Which games? I don't know what in the world is your problem? However, I found a link and I found xhunter1 in my registry on my laptop. I played Skyforge and Blade&Soul, which both have XIGNCODE!

JZMqUHF.png

jx26NWK.png

Not going to bother to reapeat again and again what games I played, you can at least notice 4 games I have that use Xigncode if you read what I have already posted and there are many screenshoots.
  • SilentLogixSilentLogix ✭✭
    edited June 2018

Really? Is it something different now or hiding somewhere else? I don't know? No xigncode...hmmm STOP TROLLING!

it's as simple as a bypass but if you'd rather complain about it acting like you know everything but don't know how to bypass it from being able to install then keep going.
    No answer from CobaltDragon or sandynatime (sorry I forgot how to spell your screen name) by messaging them. I proved every legit thing about XIGNCODE and I'm not going to STOP NOW! I will not have this intrusive POOP WARE on my computer!

AND FORCING ME TO USE SOME BYPASS (could get banned if it's not a good one) AND STILL BE A LEGITIMATE PLAYER BY NOT AFFECTING OTHERS! I'M NOT GOING TO BREAK A RULE, JUST SO I CAN PLAY TERA WITHOUT THIS INCOMPETENT ANTI-HACK SOFTWARE!

What is xhunter1?

https://google.com/search?q=what+is+xhunter1&oq=what+is&aqs=chrome.0.69i59j69i57j0l4.1612j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

I TOLD YOU I'M NOT USING A BYPASS JUST TO AVOID THIS INCOMPETENT/INTRUSIVE XIGNCODE SOFTWARE AND PLAY MY GAME!

SECOND YOU JUST ADMITTED TO BAN YOURSELF BY ADMITTING USE OF IT! OH SNAP!

oh no i admited to not having xigncode installed on my pc what am i going to do lol, no where did i say i use a bypass but said that there are things called bypasses, seeing how you are constantly complaining about [filtered] eme won't change because they still make money shows how much you need to get out. And really "oh snap"? this isn't the 80s.
    But like I said before if you act like you know so much about the program how come you don't know the game doesn't check if it's installed unless the game needs to update? Simply wipe it and boom, it will never reinstall until a new patch comes out but you knew that right since you know so much about the program right?

EDIT:vvv
    4MWWPH9LXE wrote: »
    check rege entries/logs and /windows folder
    F65kJmR.png

tera is open aswell without any trace

edited June 2018
    xhunter1! NOT xhunter!

If you look for xhunter then you will get also xhunter1 on you search list result, genius.

If you don't even know this basic thing then no wonder why you believe lies from other paranoid people.
  • allofspaceandtimeallofspaceandtime ✭✭✭✭✭
    too bad we cant get our characters and stuff transferred to consoles from pc. then we wouldn't have to worry about the xhunter1 or hackers. if this was the twilight zone, I would think that this all was done so that they could get out of the pc market and just have it on consoles, but then that would be ridiculous because they would lose money.
  • ElinUsagi wrote: »
    xhunter1! NOT xhunter!

If you look for xhunter then you will get also xhunter1 on you search list result, genius.

If you don't even know this basic thing then no wonder why you believe lies from other paranoid people.

don't even bother with him anymore, he clearly copy pastes and regurgitates everything he sees other people type to act like he knows anything about computers.
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    xhunter1! NOT xhunter!

No you won't!

D1CjqG5.png

70Ef6rY.png

This is just to apease your own ignorance.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    Campaigner wrote: »
    Sigh... I like TERA but my computer is too expensive to risk on this questionable third-party Korean big brother AI nonsense.

realistically, the only thing it is likely to do is corrupt/destroy your hard drives. it probably won't damage anything else!

but it is not fun to lost our ssd or hdd, especially when is mean we lost 5 years of data :/
This discussion has been closed.