[TERA Console] Patch notes for the upcoming v85.01 Update are now available. Preview all of the changes coming on August 11 here: https://bit.ly/TERACon_v85
[TERA PC] Patch Notes are now available for TERA's 64-bit update (v97). Check out all the changes coming on August 11 here: https://bit.ly/tera64_patchnotes
[TERA PC & CONSOLE] One week left in Summerfest, Part 1: Festival of the Sun! Part 2: The Beach Bash kicks off August 11. Participate in Summerfest activities to earn tokens redeemable for costumes, consumables, mounts, and more! Details: https://bit.ly/tera_sf20

A few questions about Petrax

I have noticed that some people are able to kill him in under 30 seconds, but I can't get below 1 minute 40 seconds due to the permanent 50% damage reduction on him so am wondering just how they manage to do this. If anything I was killing him far quicker before the changes. As a gunner with +5 Stormcry weapon I am doing damage equivalent to being in +0 Guardian gear so I am wondering if there's some form of special mechanic to be able to do full damage against him or if people are using some form of hack in order to cheat the system. It's not hard to kill him any any stretch of the imagination but is a lot more tedious now!

Comments

• I noticed that it took me micher linger also with the new patch. If there is a secret I’m all ears.
  • MarlyLunaMarlyLuna ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Am hitting it from behind as often as possible, but before patch Arcane Barrage would hit for 4.6m or 2.5 if I miss the back. Now it's hitting for 2.2 million from behind. I don't think health has been buffed, but either the defence has been buffed out of the whazoo or he has a hidden shield buff. Also Balders only hitting for 14m when he's knocked down and I am behind him as opposed to over 30m pre patch. One other thing I noticed is that when he is super low on health he actually takes full damage again (sub 20% I believe)
  • PartyblastPartyblast ✭✭✭✭
    Equitas wrote: »
    Those "30 second" times were from before the patch. The difficulty you're facing could be from a number of things. Are you attacking from the rear, or at least as often as you're able? Do you have the proper crystal setup? Was Gunner damage nerfed in this update? Was boss health buffed? Patch notes have been known to be incomplete, so something may have changed that wasn't announced.

They're not since all rankings are this patch only, I've hit that time just fine.
  • HaloistHaloist ✭✭✭
    Slaying + consumables, and the boss hp has indeed been increased since it's a new "version" of ranked PoP. Boss loses his damage reduction when you reach 20 or 30% as well (can't remember which).
  • Equitas wrote: »
    Those "30 second" times were from before the patch. The difficulty you're facing could be from a number of things. Are you attacking from the rear, or at least as often as you're able? Do you have the proper crystal setup? Was Gunner damage nerfed in this update? Was boss health buffed? Patch notes have been known to be incomplete, so something may have changed that wasn't announced.

my fastest time before the patch was 21 seconds, and it doesn't show so i doubt its that.
  • CassandraTRCassandraTR ✭✭✭✭✭

Once again you have no friggin clue what you are talking about. Yesterday there was only one 23 second time for brawler, today there are ~15.

"From before the patch."

lol
  • metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭
    Citation needed
    wrote:
    To allow inclusion of new content, major content updates will reset the leaderboard Season for battlegrounds as well as dungeons.
    https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/27217/june-7th-2018-patch-notes
  • You're not gonna get below 30 seconds without decent gear, and if clears under 30 seconds upsets you you gonna be mad af.
    RDGqZHY.png
  • Meanwhile mystic can clear it in 6 sec smh