[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Eme please, release Dyeable Princess Arin's Maid Uniform and 2014 maid

I wish for wear on my alts a cute Dyeable Princess Arin's Maid Uniform, on MT there 2 for 1 million ea q~q'
that's crazy !, none on emp shop ...
I humbly ask you to relaunch these wonderful customs, I'm sure many will buy!
pc_event_02a_popori_f_01_tex.png

ID: 178369 from tera database q~q'

Comments

• I would like these to come back, I do want it as it's so cute!
  • AbstractCHAbstractCH ✭✭✭
    You really think they’ll release these when they just purged half the cash shop. A good laugh. :p
  • metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭
    http://support.enmasse.com/tera/elin-garment-box-contents

these were the daily deal a few days ago, have fun
  • Elinu1Elinu1 Canada ✭✭✭✭
    I would really like them back for either direct purchase or lootbox if a must. Or even an event that gives them.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elinu1 wrote: »
    I would really like them back for either direct purchase or lootbox if a must. Or even an event that gives them.

ye october 2014 bam event with minea for x amount of gold token you get dyable maid B) at this time i didnt have elin yet :3
  • please bring back Dyeable princess arin's maid <3
  • Bring back Settle emote too... Only one on the broker at moment for the low price of 800k. It's a popular emote so we need more supply!
  • they actually did bring them back in the EMP store, like half year ago maybe? they had a bundle with both princess arin's and the other elin npc's maid costumes + the emotes
  • CornishRexCornishRex ✭✭✭✭✭
    they actually did bring them back in the EMP store, like half year ago maybe? they had a bundle with both princess arin's and the other elin npc's maid costumes + the emotes

iirc those were not dyeables.
  • LuniackLuniack Velika Outskirts ✭✭✭
    Yeah, there no dyeables version :cry: