So, What can and can't we do now with Xigncode3?

Title says it all. So, guessing we can't use dps meter and VPNs like mudfish?

Comments

• SeralinaSeralina ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Well, apparently xigncode has done absolutely nothing, so everything still works I guess. According to most people I've talked to, proxy, dps meters, etc. all still work even without a bypass.
  • I think I saw someone else mention that dps meters still work. I can confirm that some of us can't launch the game.
  • I can confirm:
    Meter, Proxy and Cheat Engine... XC detects nothing.
    The only thing u cannot do: Play normally, since fps drop a lot.
  • can still increase FOV with .ini tweak (or so I've heard)
  • Thanks for the responses. So, does xigncode prevent hacking etc, or does it just detect it and you get banned later?
    I want to use a dps meter but don't want to get banned.
  • Thanks for the responses. So, does xigncode prevent hacking etc, or does it just detect it and you get banned later?

May want to wait a bit to see if EME decides to chuck xigncode3. Many players are having serious problems due to it, and I get the impression that they may be trying to decide how to handle this.
  • allofspaceandtimeallofspaceandtime ✭✭✭✭✭
    im waiting to see what eme is going to do before I try to log in. I hear mixed things about this xigncode patch and im not going to dl it until we see whats what. so I wont be playing until then.
  • KillerPenguinsKillerPenguins ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the responses. So, does xigncode prevent hacking etc, or does it just detect it and you get banned later?

it is meant to prevent hacking, but does not. it doesn't detect it either. dps meter will not be detected by xigncode at all, it's just not built for it. only way to get banned for dps meter is the same as it was last week, be a [filtered] with it and be obvious about it, and someone will report you
  • StitchedSoulStitchedSoul ✭✭✭✭
    inbe4 threads about memeslashers :lol:
  • KillerPenguinsKillerPenguins ✭✭✭✭

memeslash was moooostly fixed server-side, like all the cheats would be if BHS were competent..
  • StitchedSoulStitchedSoul ✭✭✭✭

memeslash was moooostly fixed server-side, like all the cheats would be if BHS were competent..

I mean that we all understand that threads "Cheaters on XX, for what we have Xcode" will appear quite soon ^^