Stopping the Potential Exodus

Comments

• The exodus is quite real.
    Velika is near empty, also VO.
    I did get partys to some dungeons and CS, but cs unplayable with a NEW several drop of fps
  • StitchedSoulStitchedSoul ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Well tbh dungeons queue was bad before this patch too and now its just empty completely.
    Rg KC and SF empty. KC is more empty as its more laggy than others. 3 stars also takes a lot of time to wait. And its not new dungeon came out. There were plenty of ppl spamming two stars at any times. Imo people have massive troubles with fps and game itself. Forums are a small part of community and most part doesn't know about this $hitty malware. This means that they couldn't stop play just because they are principal.
  • allofspaceandtimeallofspaceandtime ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel like tera is becoming like " choo choo" , " crash !!!! ".
  • So happy i havent updated the house main computer. Tested the update on a laptop that worked fine before, but its unplayable now, cant even hunt bams without lagging. Ill keep coming once a week to the forums, and see if they hire people with brains, or they just wanna kill the game, once and for all.
    FEY3TX9579 wrote: »
    So happy i havent updated the house main computer. Tested the update on a laptop that worked fine before, but its unplayable now, cant even hunt bams without lagging. Ill keep coming once a week to the forums, and see if they hire people with brains, or they just wanna kill the game, once and for all.

it would be bad if they wanted to kill off tera. they have lost so many staff members in the past few years. it makes you wonder whats really going on. I hope tera is making eme/bhs enough money to stay profitable and alive for the future. I hope all the bad decisions aren't a ploy to make player quit due to tera not making enough money like they had hoped. that would be bad. maybe we are worried over nothing and maybe everything will get worked out soon, so im hoping. I would hate to see tera na close down. I know there have been some bad decisions made for the game and from reading in the forums, this new patch so far is not going over too well with many of the players, but I still like tera and have hopes for it. so please eme/bhs, don't let tera die.
  • xChasexChase ✭✭
    I was by a string to take a vacation from the game. Now I think the time has come.

I play since 2013, first they remove the alliance and the factions ( Enlightened Union, free traders and iron orders), vaults. Then removed the bellicarium and killing spree shops. Introduce a lot of broken classes, now in pvp there are two main situations or you are stun locked or air locked lol, and.. pufff, dead, its a zerg fest. They started to remove costumes and now is sad just too look at the store. With this massive cosmetic remove and the lack of itens that we can farm to sell in game, the broker is empty, and the few things that left are increable expensive, 1 million costumes, come on.

After the xigncode apocalypse, the server ( AV ) is even more empty, and the BG's, like FWC, take up to 10 minutes to pop, even in the most active hours, wich shows how dead are the others servers.

So its been a long journey. I would like to come back, but, for now, good luck for those who still have some motive to play.

• Has EME even gave an official statement on this since starting the xigncode-pocalypse?

In my opinion, forcing a rootkit upon your player base like EME did is incredibly unethical. If they don't do away with xigncode3, I'll likely be headed to TERA EU. Looks like EME stands to lose a lot of players over this. The clock is ticking on this and EME should do something sooner rather than later.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    RandomElin wrote: »
    Has EME even gave an official statement on this since starting the xigncode-pocalypse?

In my opinion, forcing a rootkit upon your player base like EME did is incredibly unethical. If they don't do away with xigncode3, I'll likely be headed to TERA EU. Looks like EME stands to lose a lot of players over this. The clock is ticking on this and EME should do something sooner rather than later.

i feel gameorge will use too xingcode in the next 6 months
  • vkobe wrote: »
    Has EME even gave an official statement on this since starting the xigncode-pocalypse?

Hard to say positively. Some think EU regulations make that less likely, though. Also, due to how this went down here, I suspect that EME may have been pressured into xigncode. EME is owned by BlueHole. I don't believe GameForge is, though.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    vkobe wrote: »

Hard to say positively. Some think EU regulations make that less likely, though. Also, due to how this went down here, I suspect that EME may have been pressured into xigncode. EME is owned by BlueHole. I don't believe GameForge is, though.

black desert and blade and soul europe use xingcode
  • vkobe wrote: »

black desert and blade and soul europe use xingcode

I did say less likely and not impossible. lol This is getting to the point that I'd rather put my trust in GameForge than EME, though. Still hoping for some kind of official statement from EME for now.
    too bad we cant transfer our stuff over to consoles
  • YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yamazuki wrote: »
    Soffyasd wrote: »
    Well, this is a great time to quit the game. Gonna look for new mmos...

Good luck finding one that doesn't use flawed code to check for cheaters, many use the same one or its competitors, or their own and keep it a secret.

western mmorpg or ff 14 :3

Western games have done it, they just don't announce it to you in the form of splash images/logos. They use their own, and sometimes hide things in patches and remove it later for ban waves. Some people were upset before when Blizzard had done it, but you know, in the grand scheme of things it's only a very small group that really makes issue of these sorts of things.

You generally agree to these sort of things happening when you create your account anyways.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Soffyasd wrote: »
    Well, this is a great time to quit the game. Gonna look for new mmos...

Good luck finding one that doesn't use flawed code to check for cheaters, many use the same one or its competitors, or their own and keep it a secret.

western mmorpg or ff 14 :3

Western games have done it, they just don't announce it to you in the form of splash images/logos. They use their own, and sometimes hide things in patches and remove it later for ban waves. Some people were upset before when Blizzard had done it, but you know, in the grand scheme of things it's only a very small group that really makes issue of these sorts of things.

You generally agree to these sort of things happening when you create your account anyways.

but bethesda, blizzard, square enix, electronic art dont need to beg another company to use their anti cheat like ncsoft, bhs, pearl abyss :3

they use their own anti cheat program like a man B)