[PC] We will be entering into server maintenance on 8/22 at 6am PDT. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/terapcmaintenance

XIGNCODE DISCUSSION!

Comments

• allofspaceandtimeallofspaceandtime ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think I will wait until eme gets this crapstorm straightened out before I update. I can go without playing instead of risking infecting my pc.
  • Scream about it all you want, you're wasting your time.

Take your sensationalism and cram it, if you don't want to play this game, no one's forcing you to stay. Based on my experience with this program from previous games I've played that used it, you're blowing it WAY out of proportion. Just because you can find random crap on Google doesn't mean that it's as serious as you're trying to make it out to be.

Get over it

Hope you like long waiting queue periods, dead zones, empty cities, because at this pace of players quitting, u can have all the game just for you. Just because you're a no life moron with nothing to lose, that everyone is like you. I have 4 computers, and 3 of them i was able to play Tera on them. Now i have to format 2 of them, because this Xign [filtered] [filtered] up my files. Ain't installing it in my main pc for sure. You're the living proof, that even tards with an IQ of 1 digit, can use a computer in our days. YOU have no clue what you're talking about,so just shut up.
  • MistyTera wrote: »
    Please read my posts and you will understand everything! Perhaps your computer is easier to break into, so it doesn't create that kernel dump of a file? Theoretically it could make sense. If I had it on my computer, I can't explain it!

Nah I'd rather not lose brain cells reading your nonsense since you have 0 understanding about computers and proving it after thinking just because you don't add a 1 on xhunter means it will not show in search results. Have fun.

Hey genius, wannabe computer Einstein. How come i had a blue screen in 1 of my laptops? My drivers are all [filtered] up, half the stuff dont start, and i get a xhunter1 in windows registry. Was finally able to get someone by text message at windows, and funny thing is... they know very well this [filtered] Xign crap and that xhunter1 [filtered] file. If a roll back before update doesn't fix the problem, i can try those external anti-virus to clean this mess, and/or format and re-install.

Oh wait, they're dummies also, you sir, are the ALL KNOWING COMPUTER WIZ. If I was you, i wouldn't worry about losing brain cells, you actually need to have them in the first place for that. Have fun
  • 5TF4RJPD55 wrote: »
    Unfortunately, XIGNCODE3 might be responsible for me being locked out of Tera entirely. Ever since the X3 patch was added, I get a crash to desktop whenever I try to launch the game.

I've filed a support ticket and followed all the instructions on the support website; I even uninstalled my antivirus and Razer Synapse software to see if that would let me play. So far, nothing has worked.

It would be funny if it wasn't such a pain in the backside. I came back to Tera a couple of weeks ago, spent a fair amount of money buying a collector's edition, and now I'm likely being screwed over by an anti-cheat program when I've never run a cheat on my computer.

If this isn't fixed in a few days I'll have to try getting a refund for the money I spent on a game I can't play. That should be fun. >.>

Good luck buddy, i have to format a laptop for that same reason, ans since that crap is installed in my second windows advised me to format that one as well. Good luck with your refund lol
  • What`s the point to add Xingcode if proxy still works? i talk with ppl and they say can bypas xingode without bypas, nice job enmase, you solve cheaters problem.
  • it doesn't block proxies yet, in a potential future update (based on kTera) it might.
  • Equitas wrote: »
    FEY3TX9579 wrote: »
    MistyTera wrote: »
    Please read my posts and you will understand everything! Perhaps your computer is easier to break into, so it doesn't create that kernel dump of a file? Theoretically it could make sense. If I had it on my computer, I can't explain it!

Nah I'd rather not lose brain cells reading your nonsense since you have 0 understanding about computers and proving it after thinking just because you don't add a 1 on xhunter means it will not show in search results. Have fun.

Hey genius, wannabe computer Einstein. How come i had a blue screen in 1 of my laptops? My drivers are all [filtered] up, half the stuff dont start, and i get a xhunter1 in windows registry. Was finally able to get someone by text message at windows, and funny thing is... they know very well this [filtered] Xign crap and that xhunter1 [filtered] file. If a roll back before update doesn't fix the problem, i can try those external anti-virus to clean this mess, and/or format and re-install.

Oh wait, they're dummies also, you sir, are the ALL KNOWING COMPUTER WIZ. If I was you, i wouldn't worry about losing brain cells, you actually need to have them in the first place for that. Have fun

Joined June 7.

Perfect example of a dumb [filtered] nimrod with 1 digit IQ.
    News flash: You really think all the people on the forum, are using their real login? HELL NO
    You cry babies don't react very well to people telling you the truth. Therefore different account for forums to prevent a ban. Yes, i still might come back, if this good for nothing anti-cheat is removed. I was spending 140$ a month, so i did kind of like the game.
  • FEY3TX9579 wrote: »
    MistyTera wrote: »

you're the dumbass who let it install instead of having a way around it being installed at all when it was announced that it was going to be in the patch lol
  • PeorthPeorth ✭✭
    If we all bypass XC, Eme will think that everything is fine. If you want to make yourself heard, don't log in until they reverse this stuff.
    Don't solve their problems with Tos violating stuff.
  • StitchedSoulStitchedSoul ✭✭✭✭
    someone ban this FEY3TX9579 guy. No constructive dialog, only emotions and no any single proof.
  • I unknowingly had this xhunter1.sys file on my PC from late 2017 but I haven't seen anything abnormal with my PC since then. Since I already have this file now, could updating TERA with Thursday's patch still pose a risk to my PC or would it be fine to update?
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Synnestraa wrote: »
    I unknowingly had this xhunter1.sys file on my PC from late 2017 but I haven't seen anything abnormal with my PC since then. Since I already have this file now, could updating TERA with Thursday's patch still pose a risk to my PC or would it be fine to update?

If you havent had any issues before then it wont be any issues for you if you update TERA.

I have been playing games that use Xigncode for more than 2 years and never had any issues on more than 4 diferent machines.
  • KillerPenguinsKillerPenguins ✭✭✭✭
    Synnestraa wrote: »
    I unknowingly had this xhunter1.sys file on my PC from late 2017 but I haven't seen anything abnormal with my PC since then. Since I already have this file now, could updating TERA with Thursday's patch still pose a risk to my PC or would it be fine to update?

It behaves differently on every machine, and every implementation seems to be different. From what I can tell, it's basically random. Having it installed does nothing if it's not being called by anything - it only runs while TERA is running, for instance. So fire TERA up and if you notice bad performance and/or crashes as so many do.. maybe wait for an official answer before continuing.
This discussion has been closed.