Anyone else getting the 0xE019100B error from XIGNCODE?

Ever since the update I can't even play Tera because I just keep getting the 0xE019100B error and I've emailed Wellbia twice now with my XIGNCODE.log file and I've got no response from them.
«134

Answers

  • voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭
    Could you please post a screenshot of the error?
  • YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭
    Error seems to be mostly related to something running it doesn't allow.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    orig_dc03a2b86d5e92ca2b4044beac8f94de.jpg
    Do You mean this one?
  • Yes that error
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    This is an old list of software or add-ons that may cause that error.

    Avast Anti-Virus, BitDefender, AVG, or Avira
    LogiTech Gaming Software - these are expressively inclusive to those that have macro's/auto click/multi-key settings/auto hot key, etc.
    MSI Afterburner
    Setpoint mouse software
    Daemon Tools (any virtual drive, really)
    NVIDIA Interfaces
    Browser Extensions and Toolbars (Plug-Ins) - Any of them. If you're going to run the game, you may have to manually disable any extensions and toolbars on all of your browsers, if you are using them, though it wouldn't hurt to try disabling them when you're not using them. Google Hangouts sometimes causes the error.
    Team Viewer
    Most Macro, Auto Hot Key, and Auto Click programs.
    EVGA Precision
    Sandbox
    Net Limiter
    Rivatuner
    Any malware/trojans on your computer (even if you don't know that they're there) can cause it.
    Dxtory
    Any Program that causes an overlay (ex. Curse/Mumble)
    DropBox
    Google Drive
    Some VPN's
    Sometimes Skype
    Microsoft Security Essentials
    Steelseries Engine 3 (mouse software)
    Wacom Tablet Helpers

    The list is even larger but it would be good if you can think about what kind of software you have installed on your system.
  • CassandraTRCassandraTR ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turns wrote: »
    Yes that error

    First response from google: https://steamcommunity.com/app/582660/discussions/0/1290691308593311912/

    It wants you to turn off one of your security programs...

    (good job EME, brilliant anti-cheat that you have here.)
  • allofspaceandtimeallofspaceandtime ✭✭✭✭✭
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    This is an old list of software or add-ons that may cause that error.

    Avast Anti-Virus, BitDefender, AVG, or Avira
    LogiTech Gaming Software - these are expressively inclusive to those that have macro's/auto click/multi-key settings/auto hot key, etc.
    MSI Afterburner
    Setpoint mouse software
    Daemon Tools (any virtual drive, really)
    NVIDIA Interfaces
    Browser Extensions and Toolbars (Plug-Ins) - Any of them. If you're going to run the game, you may have to manually disable any extensions and toolbars on all of your browsers, if you are using them, though it wouldn't hurt to try disabling them when you're not using them. Google Hangouts sometimes causes the error.
    Team Viewer
    Most Macro, Auto Hot Key, and Auto Click programs.
    EVGA Precision
    Sandbox
    Net Limiter
    Rivatuner
    Any malware/trojans on your computer (even if you don't know that they're there) can cause it.
    Dxtory
    Any Program that causes an overlay (ex. Curse/Mumble)
    DropBox
    Google Drive
    Some VPN's
    Sometimes Skype
    Microsoft Security Essentials
    Steelseries Engine 3 (mouse software)
    Wacom Tablet Helpers

    The list is even larger but it would be good if you can think about what kind of software you have installed on your system.

    it might be easier just to list what doesnt cause the error lol
  • Turns wrote: »
    Yes that error

    First response from google: https://steamcommunity.com/app/582660/discussions/0/1290691308593311912/

    It wants you to turn off one of your security programs...

    (good job EME, brilliant anti-cheat that you have here.)

    A rootkit that wants security programs disabled...

    Another reason to avoid it.
  • CassandraTRCassandraTR ✭✭✭✭✭
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    This is an old list of software or add-ons that may cause that error.

    Avast Anti-Virus, BitDefender, AVG, or Avira
    LogiTech Gaming Software - these are expressively inclusive to those that have macro's/auto click/multi-key settings/auto hot key, etc.
    MSI Afterburner
    Setpoint mouse software
    Daemon Tools (any virtual drive, really)
    NVIDIA Interfaces
    Browser Extensions and Toolbars (Plug-Ins) - Any of them. If you're going to run the game, you may have to manually disable any extensions and toolbars on all of your browsers, if you are using them, though it wouldn't hurt to try disabling them when you're not using them. Google Hangouts sometimes causes the error.
    Team Viewer
    Most Macro, Auto Hot Key, and Auto Click programs.
    EVGA Precision
    Sandbox
    Net Limiter
    Rivatuner
    Any malware/trojans on your computer (even if you don't know that they're there) can cause it.
    Dxtory
    Any Program that causes an overlay (ex. Curse/Mumble)
    DropBox
    Google Drive
    Some VPN's
    Sometimes Skype
    Microsoft Security Essentials
    Steelseries Engine 3 (mouse software)
    Wacom Tablet Helpers

    The list is even larger but it would be good if you can think about what kind of software you have installed on your system.



    HAI GUYZ, WELLBIA HERE. TURN OFF ALL YOUR SECURITY SOFTWARE, YOUR VOICE CHAT, YOUR ADBLOCKER EXTENSION IN YOUR BROWSER OR YOU DON'T GET TO PLAY.

    ........................
  • I play other MMOs what use XIGNCODE and I've never had this problem before
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Turns wrote: »
    I play other MMOs what use XIGNCODE and I've never had this problem before

    Can you still play the other game?

    Just making sure that.
  • I wonder if its possible for one version of xigncode to consider another version as suspicious?
  • ElinUsagi wrote: »
    Turns wrote: »
    I play other MMOs what use XIGNCODE and I've never had this problem before

    Can you still play the other game?

    Just making sure that.

    Yes I can still play other games
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    RandomElin wrote: »
    I wonder if its possible for one version of xigncode to consider another version as suspicious?

    It could be however I have Tree of Savior, BDO, BnS, TERA and several other games that use Xigncode and never had that issue.
    Turns wrote: »
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    Turns wrote: »
    I play other MMOs what use XIGNCODE and I've never had this problem before

    Can you still play the other game?

    Just making sure that.

    Yes I can still play other games

    Then I would suggest you to contact EME support and prepare a diagnostic file from TERA tools in case they may ask you for that.

    As it was EME decision to get this software in their game then they should take priority for their player base that can be subject of a false positive.
  • CassandraTRCassandraTR ✭✭✭✭✭
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    Then I would suggest you to contact EME support and prepare a diagnostic file from TERA tools in case they may ask you for that.

    As it was EME decision to get this software in their game then they should take priority for their player base that can be subject of a false positive.

    EME doesn't work on weekends, which means people with errors have to either fumble around blindly, turning off all their anti-virus, adblocker extensions, NVIDIA controls, and still not play. That's idiotic.

    Why do players have to make their computer LESS SAFE, and disable programs for a third party program that they didn't even agree to use?

    Get rid of xigncode.
Sign In or Register to comment.