Anyone else getting the 0xE019100B error from XIGNCODE?

Answers

• ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    Then I would suggest you to contact EME support and prepare a diagnostic file from TERA tools in case they may ask you for that.

As it was EME decision to get this software in their game then they should take priority for their player base that can be subject of a false positive.

EME doesn't work on weekends, which means people with errors have to either fumble around blindly, turning off all their anti-virus, adblocker extensions, NVIDIA controls, and still not play. That's idiotic.

Why do players have to make their computer LESS SAFE, and disable programs for a third party program that they didn't even agree to use?

Get rid of xigncode.

Their game their rules.
  • Elinu1Elinu1 Canada ✭✭✭✭
    Then I would suggest you to contact EME support and prepare a diagnostic file from TERA tools in case they may ask you for that.

As it was EME decision to get this software in their game then they should take priority for their player base that can be subject of a false positive.

EME doesn't work on weekends, which means people with errors have to either fumble around blindly, turning off all their anti-virus, adblocker extensions, NVIDIA controls, and still not play. That's idiotic.

Why do players have to make their computer LESS SAFE, and disable programs for a third party program that they didn't even agree to use?

Get rid of xigncode.

Their game their rules.

And nobody to pay their bills if everyone leaves
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elinu1 wrote: »

Get rid of xigncode.

Their game their rules.

Their problem.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elinu1 wrote: »

Get rid of xigncode.

Their game their rules.

nope, nobody pay their bills if nobody buy emp or elite B)
  • I'm just annoyed that I've not even gotten a response from Wellbia saying what is giving me that error in the first place since In their Q&A it say's if you get 0xE019100B error please contact at [email protected] with the XIGNCODE.log file.
  • ElinUsagi wrote: »

Get rid of xigncode.

Their game their rules.

Players time, their rules for what they are willing to put up with. I'm not willing to put up with xigncode.

I figured they didn't work on weekends, but I'm hoping they put out an official statement on this soon. That way, if xigncode is here to stay, those not willing to put up with it can leave already. Not sure how long I'm willing to wait on EME to give an official response to this rootkit debacle. Seemed like, for the most part, they were MIA on the forums yesterday. Maybe that's normal, though. I think there was one post by a mod I recall yesterday, but it was short and looked fairly rushed based upon the spelling.
  • CassandraTRCassandraTR ✭✭✭✭✭
    FYI, the Wellbia support is just an automated system. It takes your log, your code, and tries to find out which program is causing the problem, which can be you anti-virus.

This is a total joke.
  • FYI, the Wellbia support is just an automated system. It takes your log, your code, and tries to find out which program is causing the problem, which can be you anti-virus.

This is a total joke.

What I don't get is how I try and play Tera XIGNCODE gives me an error and won't let me play the game, Yet I play other MMOs what use XIGNCODE and I never get an error when trying to play
  • voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turns wrote: »
    I play other MMOs what use XIGNCODE and I've never had this problem before

That's because other MMOs have publishers that whitelist those programs so people don't get this error as often. A big part of why players were concerned is because xigncode's usability is highly dependent on EME being on the ball about it. And, here we are.
  • Elinu1Elinu1 Canada ✭✭✭✭
    I just want this 5hit off my pc.
  • voidy wrote: »
    Turns wrote: »
    I play other MMOs what use XIGNCODE and I've never had this problem before

That's because other MMOs have publishers that whitelist those programs so people don't get this error as often. A big part of why players were concerned is because xigncode's usability is highly dependent on EME being on the ball about it. And, here we are.

Ahh okay
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    you don't have one of these other games launcher active whilst launching tera do you ?
    if I have another launcher active and I launch another mmo with zing I get this , I shut the other and alls good again
  • tisnotme wrote: »
    you don't have one of these other games launcher active whilst launching tera do you ?
    if I have another launcher active and I launch another mmo with zing I get this , I shut the other and alls good again

No, I don't have any other games active while I try and launch Tera.
  • LOL WHAT A JOKE!
  • KillerPenguinsKillerPenguins ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Oh, I'd like to add to that list of apps that don't work earlier, but instead of listing legit stuff, i'm going to list all the cheats that xigncode stops: