[TERA Console] Patch notes for the upcoming v85.01 Update are now available. Preview all of the changes coming on August 11 here: https://bit.ly/TERACon_v85
[TERA PC] Patch Notes are now available for TERA's 64-bit update (v97). Check out all the changes coming on August 11 here: https://bit.ly/tera64_patchnotes
[TERA PC & CONSOLE] One week left in Summerfest, Part 1: Festival of the Sun! Part 2: The Beach Bash kicks off August 11. Participate in Summerfest activities to earn tokens redeemable for costumes, consumables, mounts, and more! Details: https://bit.ly/tera_sf20

Pit of Petrax leaderboards rewards ranking based on?

Okay... so these are the rankings to get rewards
1st place
2nd-3rd place
4th-10th place
11th-20th place
21st-50th place
NOW...
Is it based on All classes as a collective?
or JUST in your classification?
if it is all as a collective... it'll be hard imo because healers and berserker will dominate top 10 xD on MT a mystic holds 1st place with 6secs and above 10th place are just healers and berserkers.

Comments

• Well your ranking information is correct, except in the cast of skyring where only those in up to 20th place received rewards.

In KTera the leaderboards is based off both content and class. So PoP would have 13 1st place rewards, one for each class. Thus in total there would be 650 leaderboard rewards given out for each leaderboard, of which there is:
    Antaros' Abyss (Hard), Cruel Dreadspire, Crosair's Stronghold, Fraywind Canyon, Pit of Petrax and Skyring.

However if you notice, Cruel Dreaspire is on the list because the reward system wasn't introduced in KTera until the release of the new Dreadspire, which came with a leaderboard reset and reward system.
  • LynxzerLynxzer ✭✭✭
    what rewards? being ranked in PoP gives you something?
  • According to Essential Mana you get a reward according to your rank
  • Well your ranking information is correct, except in the cast of skyring where only those in up to 20th place received rewards.

In KTera the leaderboards is based off both content and class. So PoP would have 13 1st place rewards, one for each class. Thus in total there would be 650 leaderboard rewards given out for each leaderboard, of which there is:
    Antaros' Abyss (Hard), Cruel Dreadspire, Crosair's Stronghold, Fraywind Canyon, Pit of Petrax and Skyring.

However if you notice, Cruel Dreaspire is on the list because the reward system wasn't introduced in KTera until the release of the new Dreadspire, which came with a leaderboard reset and reward system.

Sweet!
  • LynxzerLynxzer ✭✭✭
    what do you get?
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    More important than the rankings, to me, is the fact that on the Lancer category, theres ppl with scores of under 30 seconds. This is coming from a fully geared SC lancer, with +8 lance and +7 the rest, using all of the mandatory end game consumables, and my time is still of roughly 1min 30 seconds to 2 mins.

So care to explain if this is just an exploitable bug ppl are using for the new petrax? or is it actually a legit way? considering i used literally everything to take down end game bosses, for a low lvl boring solo boss.
  • KetothKetoth ✭✭✭✭
    There is no rewards jthis season.

Rewards only when Dreadspire return.
  • feazesherofeazeshero ✭✭✭
    Zoknahal wrote: »
    More important than the rankings, to me, is the fact that on the Lancer category, theres ppl with scores of under 30 seconds. This is coming from a fully geared SC lancer, with +8 lance and +7 the rest, using all of the mandatory end game consumables, and my time is still of roughly 1min 30 seconds to 2 mins.

So care to explain if this is just an exploitable bug ppl are using for the new petrax? or is it actually a legit way? considering i used literally everything to take down end game bosses, for a low lvl boring solo boss.

Hmm, try slaying :)
  • Zoknahal wrote: »

Well the top Lancer according to... The place... In AAHM can pull around 2.15M/s on last boss. Yes it's a party dungeon so it has a healer with buffs, but it's also the player tanking a boss with mechanics that disrupt DPS, and over a 7:10 fight, unlike the short burst period you get in PoP.

PoP for lancer has about 101M HP, so ignoring everything just that person with 2.15M/s would clear PoP in about 47 seconds. Take away healer buffs and that time might increase, but in PoP there's no lengthy mechanics, the Lancer doesn't need to tank, they can use slaying and with a 30s clear time all their buffs would be up for 90%~ of the fight?
    So 30s clear time sounds pretty reasonable if they're doing top-tier DPS, which if they're top of the leaderboard they probably are.

Really if you're getting 2 min clear times with +8 SC going try-hard with full consumables I'd say there's something off. Me doing PoP on my +0 FM Lancer, which I am admittedly really bad at playing, being really derpy and also not using maxed out buffs or even a brooch still clears in just under 3 minutes.
  • Also let's not forget exploity $cripts, unlike skill prediction which levels the playing field.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018

Try a Priest to buff you before you enter also.

I havent done it and I am not sure if they got removed when you enter but I am ranked 7th place without them.

Edit: comfirmed, you lose the buffs when you drop party so Slaying is the only way to reach that time.
  • god dam 30+ shield barrage lancers kappa
  • AyiAyi ✭✭✭

+9 lancer set, slaying without any OP consumables netted me around 53 seconds on the first day. It's definitely doable, I'm thinking that with superior nocteniums, bulgogi, and proper superleap crits during enrage cycles is the way to go.