Are the new masks a part of the loot table from BG boxes?

Or is that not implemented yet? o.o

Comments

• Ray676Ray676 ✭✭✭
    Have you tried reading the patch notes? The answer is there
  • NikuroTegaNikuroTega ✭✭✭✭
    Ray676 wrote: »
    Have you tried reading the patch notes? The answer is there

Thanks for the answer, buddy!
  • AyiAyi ✭✭✭
    Yes they are
  • NikuroTegaNikuroTega ✭✭✭✭
    I opened 450+ champion boxes. Didn't get a single infinity mask. I got 2 essences. It's crazy that they are more rare than essences. Oh well! :sweat_smile:
  • CornishRexCornishRex ✭✭✭✭✭
    NikuroTega wrote: »
    I opened 450+ champion boxes. Didn't get a single infinity mask. I got 2 essences. It's crazy that they are more rare than essences. Oh well! :sweat_smile:

Had a friend open 3k boxes, no mask.
  • Not supposed to be easy to get a mask that you have to do a Hardmode otherwise to get.
  • YordanYordan ✭✭✭
    So it's same as diamonds from guardian boxes and designs from caiman chests, only possible in theory.
  • Ive gotten 2 diamond designs from guardian boxes, and a friend has opened only 100 boxes and gotten 2 masks. rng is rng.
  • PhantomV wrote: »
    Ive gotten 2 diamond designs from guardian boxes, and a friend has opened only 100 boxes and gotten 2 masks. rng is rng.

Never trust that the RNG will give you what you want. I've tried for one of those combat bird mounts via loot box before and came up empty handed. Ended up with lots of metaphoric emblems, though. Don't know how many loot boxes I opened trying for one of those mounts.