[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 11/18 at 6pm PST. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

What items do YOU want to see in the daily deals?

Comments

• allofspaceandtimeallofspaceandtime ✭✭✭✭✭
    dartanham wrote: »
    castanica demons please

I totally agree
  • TJKatTJKat ✭✭✭
    you guys shouldn't brag about how easy it is to farm fashion coupons in the game. you might give them the idea to nerf or completely remove it so that you have to buy those fashion coupons in the daily deals.

Who cares if they nerf or remove the ability to farm fashion coupons at this point. The first FC shop update was underwhelming, and future updates seem to have been shoved into the we'll-never-get-to-it when-we-have-time-for-it pile. I have tens of thousands of fashion coupons, and nothing worthwhile to spend them on. I'll buy a fiery halo every now and then, or some other novelty item, but those don't even put a dent in my supply.

Like LagIncarnate said, including them as a "deal" seems more design to lure unaware players into wasting EMP.

I would like to see deals last more than a day. I've already missed out on a few things I've wanted because I wasn't in a position to buy EMP on that particular day. I saw someone suggest somewhere that there be 10 weekly deals, or something like that.

Oh, and speaking of fiery halos, a permanent one please.
    I have been asking for them to sell a permanent fiery halo for years now and no luck so far.
  • DokibunDokibun ✭✭✭✭
    Castanica demons, all the older maid dresses, blackheart weapon skins
  • seraphinushseraphinush ✭✭✭✭
    - Permanent Fiery Halo -- because i see this a few times every year and i've been playing since 2014 iirc and that would mean 4 years of no response
  • StitchedSoulStitchedSoul ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    > @xChase said:
    > These ones
    >
    > - Nightfall weapon skin;
    > - Emotes like settle;
    > - Summer wraps

This and
    Elleons silver noblesse,
    Elleons gold noblesse,
    Ready to rumble dyeable,
    Accout mounts like lama, pigs
    Cherry blossom skin.
    Dress for success (white dyable legitimate)

I wonder how we should remember the list of what we had there? Isn't it logical to ask first and after delete store?

Deals should NOT be same like it happens now very often.
    There should be third deal imo.
    the better question should be from eme is what items would you like to see in the daily deals from this list of items that we are willing to do.
  • AyiAyi ✭✭✭
    Summer Wrap direct purchase
  • SaabiSaabi ✭✭✭
    Only thing that matters is summer wrap
  • Ray676Ray676 ✭✭✭
    Dyeable Cowgirl outfit yeehaw
  • Sinestral and kaiator formal uniforms for direct buy, White stallion/razormane mount , glorious black steed, world cup mounts, dyeable arins maid uniform, Smolder lion ground mount, a purple halo permanent cause why not we have blue and orange now :) or you could make a dyeable version of this :open_mouth: ,and come on we all want the hello kitty stuff to return if even as a daily deal just once #begging, bruiseweave stole, maybe the silver green and black pet dragons since the pets that have been in the daily deals are cheap as to buy on broker why waste real money on them, castanica demons, watermelon suit for the popo and that is about all i can think of at the moment.
  • noblesse weaponskins , blackheart weaponskin, Summer bloom weapon skins .ghost knight helm, volcanic and arctic weaponskin and costumes. draons fury and phoenix mounts...
  • DXMDXM ✭✭
    Blue Wings and Blue/Pink Plate Footsteps are what I would like to see as well as the return of the Summer Wrap. Direct buy would be greatly appreciated.
  • - Nightfall weapon skin
    - Summer wraps
    - 2.0 mounts

Loot boxes are like ordering a meal and have 0.1% to receive it. And for those whom doesn't know the chances to get the 2.0 mounts and dyeables itens are 0.1 %. You can check the odds in the Korea Tera > http://iteminfo.nexon.com/probability/tera?sn=478. Transparency is important, so this informations should be in the description of all rng boxes. Sorry if the probabilities are in the Enmasse Tera site, but i think they're not. Even the lottery give the chances of winning.

Direct buy would be nice to see, put a fair price in those dyeables and mounts and see the results, I'm sure many people will be pleased. Well, at least me, cos I never spent a single emp in a loot box, but if is a direct buy, I'll will buy every item in the daily deals.
  • YabiYabi ✭✭
    The wolf bundle. I couldn't get it last time, and I've been waiting for it to show up again :(
This discussion has been closed.