[TERA Console] Maintenance to deploy the v86.01 update is scheduled for Monday, September 14 at 7 p.m. PT. Patch notes: http://bit.ly/terac_v86
[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Can't Queue Up & Confused

Hello! I'm ReverendFSM (Flying Spaghetti Monster) from the Dracoloth PvE Server on PS4. I finished out my full +9 Slaughter gear yesterday and tried to Queue up for my next Story Mission, the Lilith's Keep Raid. Apparently, I do not have a high enough ilevel to enter, even though it's my Quest. I'm 404 of 410 required. As mentioned, I'm full +9 Slaughter, All appropriate-Gate Jewelry, Crystals & Glyphs per:
https://essentialmana.com/alukas-archer-guide/
I can not find anything telling me why my ilevel is too low, or how to correct it. I've gone through every available piece of Gear and can't find where I'm missing an upgrade. Does anyone have any idea what I may have done wrong or might be missing? Is there somewhere in game I can try to find this info? When I get home to my console, I'll update this with either an exact list of my Gear, or a screenshot of my stuff, in case that helps. Do Glyphs even have an affect on ilevel? I may need to keep trying to farm for 1 or 2, but I'd thought my only missing ones came from Lilith's Keep or later. Possibly the Stat rolls on my gear? Does that affect ilevel? Like I said, I'd thought I was perfectly on track, then hit this weird snag with no obvious explanation.

Comments

• You need a few pieces +12 lol.
  • In other words, it became required to have Masterworked Gear to proceed? I'm not against this, just wish there was an in-game window that told me so, instead of making me wait a day on the forums. Anyways, thank you so much. I'm off to look into the required effort to re-roll what I've got vs trying to farm a MW version.
  • FinalFantasy7FinalFantasy7 ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Trust me, even if you could do Lilith with item level 400... i wouldn't do it because its harder than other 410 dungeons.

You need to make all you gears masterwork then enchant to tier 12 to reach item level 410+ ( you'll be item level 414 i think)
    Also you don't really have to do it tho. The final quest rewards aren't really worth doing lilith but it's still fun and challenging with a good group.
  • Trust me, even if you could do Lilith with item level 400... i wouldn't do it because its harder than other 410 dungeons.

You need to make all you gears masterwork then enchant to tier 12 to reach item level 410+ ( you'll be item level 414 i think)
    Also you don't really have to do it tho. The final quest rewards aren't really worth doing lilith but it's still fun and challenging with a good group.

Thank you very much for the explanation and recommendation. I'm not overly concerned with the rewards as much as I'd like to complete the Dungeon itself, for the experience, as you mention. I love this game and wanna do it all, it just seems to be missing the occasional instruction. Again, thank you very much, man. I'm gonna follow your recommendation to +12 it all before Queuing for Lilith's.
  • And people say Tera is nothing but Elitists refusing to help newer players.... check mate! Maybe that's a PC thing?
  • Emerose1Emerose1 ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    You don’t need all +12 to do liliths keep on normal. Fully enchanted slaugher will put you up to 413 which is higher than the minimum. As a dps enchant weapon and goves first and roll them appropriately for your class (gloves for power at +10 and up). Chest and boots are not as important but you might need to enchant one of those too depending on the item level for the jewellery you have.
    Lilliths keep is a high jump from the previous story missions so be prepared for the difficulty spike. Even if your ilvl is 422+ it’s not a guarantee you will have an easy time in there if you don’t know the mechanics (or your group).
    If you’re a tank I would recommend chest piece as +12 as you will need that defence learning this dungeon. As a healer honestly wouldn’t worry much as you could run Lillith naked if you know how not to get hit.
    Hope this helps.
  • Emerose1 wrote: »
    You don’t need all +12 to do liliths keep on normal. Fully enchanted slaugher will put you up to 413 which is higher than the minimum. As a dps enchant weapon and goves first and roll them appropriately for your class (gloves for power at +10 and up). Chest and boots are not as important but you might need to enchant one of those too depending on the item level for the jewellery you have.
    Lilliths keep is a high jump from the previous story missions so be prepared for the difficulty spike. Even if your ilvl is 422+ it’s not a guarantee you will have an easy time in there if you don’t know the mechanics (or your group).
    If you’re a tank I would recommend chest piece as +12 as you will need that defence learning this dungeon. As a healer honestly wouldn’t worry much as you could run Lillith naked if you know how not to get hit.
    Hope this helps.

Your last sentence nearly put me on the floor laughing so hard. Thank you for turning a bad morning into a good one. I have been preparing myself for the spike in difficulty, but I appreciate the heads up. After Sinestral Manor, I won't enter any dungeon for the first time without reading the mechanics on EssentialMana, as well as watching a recent video guide on YouTube. I don't mind explaining things to other players and maybe carrying some of their weight, but I absolutely hate being the dead-weight in a party. Even if I'm not the best DPS around, I certainly don't want to be the reason we fail the Raid. I didn't get to play yesterday, but I'm hoping to get a couple hours in today. Thanks for the tip about enchanting my weapon then gloves as priority. That seems obvious, but I wasn't mentally connecting those dots. You've expanded my knowledge base and have certainly been a great help.