[PC] We will be entering into maintenance on 03/25 (Wed) at 8:00 am PST, and will have an estimated downtime of approximately 3 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/terapcmaintenance

Im confused about blue nocs

Comments

• SaabiSaabi ✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    > @metagame said:
    > weren't you going on towards the start of the thread about how that event was over and therefore not relevant
    >
    > stop backpedaling

I know you're intentionally a clown... Atleast I hope so... but I never complained about event being over. The event was never good for nocs because it wasn't viable to go for them, it was next to impossible for me to get a party together to get nocs.
  • Partyblast wrote: »
    Infinitee wrote: »
    just use normal nocts if you have to, they are almost as good. yeah, that "50% effect increase" seems nice but all it's really doing is turning a 6% skill dmg boost into a 9%.

Blue Noct provides that skill bonus to every skill, regular noctenium only activates the enhanced modifers on certain skills.
    I had no idea, thanks. best of luck with your efforts.

tbh nocts should have been outed with alliance. god forbid we should be able to clear anything on skill alone, but no need the 5 holy consumables
  • SaabiSaabi ✭✭✭
    > @DL7MMWLJ3W said:
    > I'm back.
    >
    > So I'm guessing the casuals (which I'm not surprised) are winning this thread over the pro players huh.
    >
    > I guess that's that then.

It's a sad truth. People who don't actually play the game dictate the game's experience for those that actually do.
  • sanj66sanj66 ✭✭✭✭
    the only efficient way to farm blue nocts atm is literally hh p4, cuz you can do hh with no consumes but a nostrum now in like 20-30 mins or just alt p4's but thats the thing its limited to 1 entry per char per week. also given the fact of the whole regular noct lag thing, idk if its still and issue, they should have offered blue noct conversion easier or more available. it hurts no one to make it easier, casuals can pop off on every thing they do and hardcore can pop off on their try hard runs, every one wins and no one loses. yea the way he put it across may have seem self centred but just look beyond it to the point he was making and the effects of it.
  • If blue nocts are such a big deal for running high tier dungeons, maybe they should just add them as vanguard rewards for running mid tier dungeons.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    RandomElin wrote: »
    If blue nocts are such a big deal for running high tier dungeons, maybe they should just add them as vanguard rewards for running mid tier dungeons.

The complain from the OP is that he only have time to run 6 5 star dungeons a day and he clearly with that comment and his "those who don't play the game" statement is neglacting even 4 star dungeons as part of the game.

Basically I think it would be better to include blue nocs on dragon scale shop, reducing refiner cost and including noc infusions in vanguard credit shop also.

That way all people running 4 and 5 star dungeons will have more sources from these kind of consumables.
  • just give us free blue nocs if you're elite. its not like you guys making profit off of them anyways >_<
  • StitchedSoulStitchedSoul ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    I agree that the Refiner cost is way too high. Its ok only for those who do other stuff except high dungs.

The problem not in ways of obtaining but in price for those who have limited time.
  • VirtualONVirtualON ✭✭✭
    I am surprised there are even people who are against this. Even though this could very well be beneficial to everyone.
  • VirtualON wrote: »
    I am surprised there are even people who are against this. Even though this could very well be beneficial to everyone.

its because they don't play end game.
  • KhernzKhernz ✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    VirtualON wrote: »

They think it's a zero sum game where if they give something beneficial to the end game players it somehow takes away from their casual gameplay. Otherwise why even talk when you're not relevant to the topic.
  • SaabiSaabi ✭✭✭
    Khernz wrote: »
    VirtualON wrote: »

They think it's a zero sum game where if they give something beneficial to the end game players it somehow takes away from their casual gameplay. Otherwise why even talk when you're not relevant to the topic.

And that's one of the biggest problems with TERA atm. The people who barely play the game have the biggest voice.
  • metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭
    Otherwise why even talk when you're not relevant to the topic.
    wwbKbNv.png
    while it doesn't compare to some of the more dedicated players that already have their aahm title, this should be suffice to show that i do run some endgame content.

offering nocts as a reward is completely unnecessary, as there are several consistent methods already available to farm them. comparing said methods to the main way that eu gets theirs is ridiculous, as both companies run the game differently.
  • edited June 2018
    metagame wrote: »
    Otherwise why even talk when you're not relevant to the topic.
    wwbKbNv.png
    while it doesn't compare to some of the more dedicated players that already have their aahm title, this should be suffice to show that i do run some endgame content.

offering nocts as a reward is completely unnecessary, as there are several consistent methods already available to farm them. comparing said methods to the main way that eu gets theirs is ridiculous, as both companies run the game differently.

at this point i just hope that u're trolling with "as there are several consistent methods already available to farm them. " the guy literally told you how many dungeons you have to do in order to get ONE blue noc that in the best case scenario gonna last ONE run.

Its either that or u're just too dumb to realise that theres a problem since u got a few in events and as your pic above shows you dont use it.

***NOTE: E V E R Y O T H E R R E G I O N gives bluenocs like candy***

I just wonder why is it so hard to casuals/eme understand that its a C O N S U M A B L E you CANT make PROFIT with it and it only lasts 30 minutes why should it be RARE/Events only?

Just look at EU/KTERA/JTERA or any other region if they have any issues with bluenoc, at this point i think eme is straight up just ignoring active endgame players.
  • JXE5356AKEJXE5356AKE ✭✭✭
    EME has issues balancing time to rewards, it's been this way for years.
    BHS is aiming to rebalance endgame rewards to make them more worth it in kTera currently, including nerfing the low tier while buffing high tier, so they acknowledge it is an issue. EME could try to help the issue now by supplementing nocs as we wait for BHS's changes.