[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance on 3/30 (Mon) at 6:00 p.m. PT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. This maintenance will deploy the latest TERA Console update and re-open the dungeon Manglemire. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Best way to get fashion coupons?

Comments

• 5WHFWCYAKJ wrote: »
    found him... the guy whit firesnapers?.. but i dont see the coupons -_-" i think im missing something... i cant understand what im doing wrong
    It's this guy:

47bb333aa2.png
  • best bam is to farm coupons is the giants near ebon tower. they have same drop rate as teraliths in northern arun, and they die with a single autoattack.
  • NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    best bam is to farm coupons is the giants near ebon tower. they have same drop rate as teraliths in northern arun, and they die with a single autoattack.

Also, kumases and dragons on scyteria fae
  • yea.. found him.. but i can buy from him only firesnapers ,nothing else.. do i have to do something for him to show me the coupons?
  • StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭
    5WHFWCYAKJ wrote: »
    found him... the guy whit firesnapers?.. but i dont see the coupons -_-" i think im missing something... i cant understand what im doing wrong

yes, since Ninja pacht they sold somes items from Federations bills store, but with gold
  • so what u are telling me is that i cant buy them anymore? and i need to farm them?
    yea.. found him.. but i can buy from him only firesnapers ,nothing else.. do i have to do something for him to show me the coupons?

Well... I think I know the problem. I'm afraid you're playing on TERA EU (published by Gameforge), and not on TERA NA (published by En Masse). Unfortunately, in EU, they don't have Fashion Coupons on that merchant. :(
  • ouch.. should have thought at that -_-''
    thx anyway for trying to help me
  • Nopi wrote: »
    best bam is to farm coupons is the giants near ebon tower. they have same drop rate as teraliths in northern arun, and they die with a single autoattack.

are those drops stacks of 10 coupons as well?
  • NektorNektor ✭✭✭
    Nopi wrote: »

are those drops stacks of 10 coupons as well?

lv58+ BAMs drop stack of 10, yes
  • > @darkstriker07 said:
    > best bam is to farm coupons is the giants near ebon tower. they have same drop rate as teraliths in northern arun, and they die with a single auto attack.

Hi I’m new to Tera I’m lvl 13- so all the Tera slang is pretty confusing to understand. Can someone tell me specifically what I can do to get fashion coupons?
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    6XYCGXLAN7 wrote: »
    > @darkstriker07 said:
    > best bam is to farm coupons is the giants near ebon tower. they have same drop rate as teraliths in northern arun, and they die with a single auto attack.

Hi I’m new to Tera I’m lvl 13- so all the Tera slang is pretty confusing to understand. Can someone tell me specifically what I can do to get fashion coupons?

From level 1 to level 55 is really slow to farm them and its not worth the time you may have to put into it.

Your best course of action would be to level up to 65 and then kill BAM's level 58-68, they will drop 10 fashion coupons some times.
  • DL7MMWLJ3WDL7MMWLJ3W ✭✭✭✭
    @6XYCGXLAN7 Don't necro a nearly one year old topic....
    It's this guy:

47bb333aa2.png

Fashion Coupons have been removed from his inventory recently but ya know, you can buy them with EMP now. Convenient huh?
  • Kinoshi wrote: »
    5WHFWCYAKJ wrote: »
    It's this guy:

47bb333aa2.png

Fashion Coupons have been removed from his inventory recently but ya know, you can buy them with EMP now. Convenient huh?

Seriously? If true, what are they thinking? lol There were already enough people complaining about cash grabs. Maybe EME did me a favor when they broke the game for me by adding xigncode.