[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance on 9/23 at 7pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

What items do YOU want to see in the daily deals?

Comments

• tsumikis3np4itsumikis3np4i ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Bewitching Elin Costime, Foodie Weapon Skins, Servant Maid Costumes and Uniforms (including Elin Parlor and Elin Chamber Maid Uniforms), the school uniforms (Finishing School Casual/Formal Uniform, Kaiator Undergrad Casual/Formal Uniform, Sinestral Academy Casual/Formal Uniform, Pora Elinu Prep Casual/Formal Uniform, Ivory Eldritch Academy Uniform, Charcoal Eldritch Academy Uniform, Icaruna School for Girls, Ferral Valley Jr. High Uniform), Castanica Demons, Elin Merry Sunshine or Beach Wraps <3 P.S. Bonus points for dyeable versions of the costumes
  • I want sometimes offers of free items and costumes through codes like it's done in Closer and Kritika's Daily deals :3
  • edited June 2018
    2017 maid lootbox please.
    Also better rng lol, jk.
    Ps. Settle emote uwu
  • Big ol fish costume..just fish everything for popori ty ty
  • sugarplumpsugarplump ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    • Footsteps: Pink Kkultteok Plate
    (Direct purchase)

• Sinestral Studies smart box
  • can you guys do another strong box event. i'm trying to cash out. you guys definitely trying to cash out. thanks
  • TotallyLegitTotallyLegit ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Bewitching Elin Costime, Foodie Weapon Skins, Servant Maid Costumes and Uniforms (including Elin Parlor and Elin Chamber Maid Uniforms), the school uniforms (Finishing School Casual/Formal Uniform, Kaiator Undergrad Casual/Formal Uniform, Sinestral Academy Casual/Formal Uniform, Pora Elinu Prep Casual/Formal Uniform, Ivory Eldritch Academy Uniform, Charcoal Eldritch Academy Uniform, Icaruna School for Girls, Ferral Valley Jr. High Uniform), Castanica Demons, Elin Merry Sunshine or Beach Wraps <3 P.S. Bonus points for dyeable versions of the costumes

Those school uniforms were cleaned out last year o.o I doubt EmE will bring them back that fast
  • silver noblesse, nut hatch, dyeable arins
  • edited June 2018
    In terms of items to add to daily deals, I'd like to see the occasional reintroduction of all retired and seasonal items, including dyeable and/or rare versions of each. For example:

- All past swimwear
    - All past Halloween costumes
    - All past Christmas costumes
    - All past school uniforms
    - All past servant uniforms
    - All past formal wear
    - All past new year's outfits (hanboks, etc.)
    - All other retired costumes and weapon skins from 2012-2016

In cases where these items were in lootboxes, I think they should be available for direct purchase at a premium price this time.

These items should only be reintroduced rarely/occasionally since they're rare, but I think it's good to give people another chance to buy them (and buy them outright without RNG).
  • -Dyeable Rogue and Blackguard garbs
    -Affordable Summerbloom
    -That dyeable housemaid
  • ♦ Footsteps: Chromatic Kkultteok Plate (or the Blue/Pink versions only)
    ♦ All school uniforms
    ♦ All maid costumes
    ♦ All swimwear
    ♦ Elin colorful cat club costume

Dyeable versions of these if possible + direct purchase please ♥
  • @KitTeaCup Celestial Costume and Angelic Wings when? :'(
  • Naru2008Naru2008 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    KitTeaCup wrote: »
    @CassandraTR As the newbie, I need a little more context.

Could you please specify what the fashion coupons were for and what shop updates do you mean?

Thanks!

Would you mind telling me why exactly are you hired as a CM without having any knowledge about this game whatsoever ? With all due respect, if you are hired to be a community manager of a game you oughta at least do your homework and actually know what you are talking about or have a little bit of background without going in blind and asking questions like these. You are aware that nobody, and I mean nobody will like you or respect you if you act oblivious like this instead of just sitting down prior and doing investigation about the game. Not only did you already prove that you have no idea what kind of game this is, but you have proven you have no idea what is plaguing the community that YOU ARE suppose to be hearing from. At least have some decency, Spacecats was eaten alive because he was oblivious and made fun of so many times, do you really, and I mean really want to go down the same path ? It doesent take long time to actually get to know this game, the things people are complaining about, or will you just be one of those *Oh wait, I am working as a voice of all the community, lemme just learn what this thing you are talking about is because I have no idea whatsoever what is it* because you are doing just that.
    You have no excuses, and I mean really no excuses whatsoever to be asking for clarification of what a certain item in the game is. Sorry for being so blunt, but either take it as a criticism and do something about it or watch this community tear you open a new one

Hey, chill out, man. She is actively playing and learning the game, and leveling characters, and getting the hang of it. Don't treat her like she's some piece of dirt. Totally uncalled for and unnecessary.
    I'd hate to see how you treat new players of the game that aren't like KTC and ask questions like 'What are Fashion Coupons do?' cause if it's the same or worse than this, you need to be removed from the game entirely. You're obviously toxic, and contribute to the problem with which this community has.

I've never seen anyone treat a CM, regardless where, with such disrespect, and as a Community Manager myself, I find this so disrespectful and rude. You sir need to learn some manners.

If you had attended or at least watched the previous stream session, she even asked the community to be patient with her, that she's new and still learning the ropes of things, but she's more than happy to help us. She's got a great personality, and here you are, doing the EXACT OPPOSITE of what she's asked of everyone. Would it kill you to at least give her the courtesy of patience? I know the community is practically fed-up with EME and the way TERA is being done, but cut her a break man.
This discussion has been closed.