The Maintenance on our PC Servers has completed. Servers are up and running, thank you for your patience!

What items do YOU want to see in the daily deals?

Comments

• PagesPages ✭✭✭✭
    Naru2008 wrote: »
    KitTeaCup wrote: »
    @CassandraTR As the newbie, I need a little more context.

Could you please specify what the fashion coupons were for and what shop updates do you mean?

Thanks!

Would you mind telling me why exactly are you hired as a CM without having any knowledge about this game whatsoever ? With all due respect, if you are hired to be a community manager of a game you oughta at least do your homework and actually know what you are talking about or have a little bit of background without going in blind and asking questions like these. You are aware that nobody, and I mean nobody will like you or respect you if you act oblivious like this instead of just sitting down prior and doing investigation about the game. Not only did you already prove that you have no idea what kind of game this is, but you have proven you have no idea what is plaguing the community that YOU ARE suppose to be hearing from. At least have some decency, Spacecats was eaten alive because he was oblivious and made fun of so many times, do you really, and I mean really want to go down the same path ? It doesent take long time to actually get to know this game, the things people are complaining about, or will you just be one of those *Oh wait, I am working as a voice of all the community, lemme just learn what this thing you are talking about is because I have no idea whatsoever what is it* because you are doing just that.
    You have no excuses, and I mean really no excuses whatsoever to be asking for clarification of what a certain item in the game is. Sorry for being so blunt, but either take it as a criticism and do something about it or watch this community tear you open a new one

Hey, chill out, man. She is actively playing and learning the game, and leveling characters, and getting the hang of it. Don't treat her like she's some piece of dirt. Totally uncalled for and unnecessary.
    I'd hate to see how you treat new players of the game that aren't like KTC and ask questions like 'What are Fashion Coupons do?' cause if it's the same or worse than this, you need to be removed from the game entirely. You're obviously toxic, and contribute to the problem with which this community has.

If you had attended or at least watched the previous stream session, she even asked the community to be patient with her, that she's new and still learning the ropes of things, but she's more than happy to help us. She's got a great personality, and here you are, doing the EXACT OPPOSITE of what she's asked of everyone. Would it kill you to at least give her the courtesy of patience? I know the community is practically fed-up with EME and the way TERA is being done, but cut her a break man.

And yet we all wonder why our CMs leave so fast lol.

People will forever be toxic to the CM because it's not Tonka. Unless Tonka comes back, every CM will keep getting toxic responses no matter how hard they try. It's embarrassing that people can't accept that new CMs won't know the game yet and will just be blatantly rude to them for it, but I doubt it will change.
  • Naru2008Naru2008 ✭✭✭✭
    Pages wrote: »
    Naru2008 wrote: »

Could you please specify what the fashion coupons were for and what shop updates do you mean?

Thanks!

Would you mind telling me why exactly are you hired as a CM without having any knowledge about this game whatsoever ? With all due respect, if you are hired to be a community manager of a game you oughta at least do your homework and actually know what you are talking about or have a little bit of background without going in blind and asking questions like these. You are aware that nobody, and I mean nobody will like you or respect you if you act oblivious like this instead of just sitting down prior and doing investigation about the game. Not only did you already prove that you have no idea what kind of game this is, but you have proven you have no idea what is plaguing the community that YOU ARE suppose to be hearing from. At least have some decency, Spacecats was eaten alive because he was oblivious and made fun of so many times, do you really, and I mean really want to go down the same path ? It doesent take long time to actually get to know this game, the things people are complaining about, or will you just be one of those *Oh wait, I am working as a voice of all the community, lemme just learn what this thing you are talking about is because I have no idea whatsoever what is it* because you are doing just that.
    You have no excuses, and I mean really no excuses whatsoever to be asking for clarification of what a certain item in the game is. Sorry for being so blunt, but either take it as a criticism and do something about it or watch this community tear you open a new one

Hey, chill out, man. She is actively playing and learning the game, and leveling characters, and getting the hang of it. Don't treat her like she's some piece of dirt. Totally uncalled for and unnecessary.
    I'd hate to see how you treat new players of the game that aren't like KTC and ask questions like 'What are Fashion Coupons do?' cause if it's the same or worse than this, you need to be removed from the game entirely. You're obviously toxic, and contribute to the problem with which this community has.

If you had attended or at least watched the previous stream session, she even asked the community to be patient with her, that she's new and still learning the ropes of things, but she's more than happy to help us. She's got a great personality, and here you are, doing the EXACT OPPOSITE of what she's asked of everyone. Would it kill you to at least give her the courtesy of patience? I know the community is practically fed-up with EME and the way TERA is being done, but cut her a break man.

And yet we all wonder why our CMs leave so fast lol.

People will forever be toxic to the CM because it's not Tonka. Unless Tonka comes back, every CM will keep getting toxic responses no matter how hard they try. It's embarrassing that people can't accept that new CMs won't know the game yet and will just be blatantly rude to them for it, but I doubt it will change.

Those people need to wake up and smell the roses.

Tonka may have been cool and awesome, but Tonka is gone. Get over it. Holy crap this community is awful, and that's saying something, cause I'm used to toxicity, but this is getting ridiculous; Attacking new staff for not knowing everything about the game? Childish.
  • TJukurenTJukuren ✭✭✭
    I'd like to see a button that turns off Daily Deals, I'm sick of the pop-up whenever I load into the game.
  • StarSpriteStarSprite ✭✭✭✭

Thanks!

You seem upset my dude.

Relax, no one learns everything this game has to offer overnight or even within a week. It'll be okay. Just breathe :heart:
  • CandyMomokoCandyMomoko ✭✭✭
    edited June 13
    Dyeable Arin
    Settle Emote
    Dyeable Raincoat

All direct purchase, no super overpriced pls.

AND can you please make the daily deals not be 1 time purchase? It'd help with emp selling and the fact that some people may wanna buy more than 1 for several alts as costumes are generally not account bound.
  • MeningitisMeningitis ✭✭✭✭
    I'd like to see everything that's been retired brought back for direct purchase without loot boxes. And please, don't make them over 35 bucks a pop. No dyeable is worth over that even if some desperate people spent hundreds on loot boxes in the past. That was part of the problem.

Games like BDO sell entire dyeable sets that include dyeable skins and costumes in bundles that usually don't go over 40 bucks. Because anything higher than that is ridiculous.
  • Airanna wrote: »
    I want sometimes offers of free items and costumes through codes like it's done in Closer and Kritika's Daily deals :3

You already get daily free items via the calendar, which Kritika and Closers don't have.
  • @KitTeaCup Celestial Costume and Angelic Wings when? :'(
    Celestial Costumes and wings will be released next Thursday, June 21st.

The Angelic and Supernal weapon skins are up next - releasing tomorrow.
  • Eternally wrote: »
    ♦ Footsteps: Chromatic Kkultteok Plate (or the Blue/Pink versions only)
    ♦ All school uniforms
    ♦ All maid costumes
    ♦ All swimwear
    ♦ Elin colorful cat club costume

Dyeable versions of these if possible + direct purchase please ♥

Just an FYI - 2017 and earlier swimwear will start appearing in the Daily Deals next Thursday (first day of summer!); the new swimwear will be released in July.
  • ThukingThuking ✭✭✭
    gold/silver talents
  • Thuking wrote: »
    gold/silver talents

I can see EmE doing this in the near future... they already did it with the Federation Gem Crates XD
  • allofspaceandtimeallofspaceandtime ✭✭✭✭✭
    i noticed that there was no mention of account bound mounts from staff for daily deals.
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks!

Dude, chill. Do you want another CM to leave?

At least she came out clean that shes a total noob, and she does admit it. I would rather have an Honest CM rather than someone who barely touched the game and comes to talk like he/she knows it from head to toe. At least shes learning, the same way we all did, and i do expect that learning experience to pay off as a CM so she can pinpoint the problems that plague this game.

You cannot assume that NOBODY will like her.

So chill out, and give her the benefit of the doubt, and stick to the topic of the thread. Lashing at her for being the new CM is like lashing at brand new players, and we who always want and complain about not having enough players, is our own fault they leave, because we veterans are overly too rude to them, so treat her nicer. We are all humans after all.
  • counterpointcounterpoint ✭✭✭✭✭
    i noticed that there was no mention of account bound mounts from staff for daily deals.
    That said, there have actually been account mounts featured on daily deals so far. This was one of the concerns I brought up when they announced this change. I'd prefer to have one option always listed, but I hope at least they keep regularly featuring one.
  • narkfestmojonarkfestmojo ✭✭✭
    With respect to the whole "WTF you noob, you're CM and don't know about fashion coupons?" thingy...
    Would it be realistic for them to hire someone from the community to be community manager?
    I know most of us are nuts, but there would have to at least one of us sane enough to function as a CM?
    ugh... maybe not.

I wanna see...
    2.0 mounts (direct purchase, not the f'ing RNG boxes) preferably account bound, but I know that won't happen...
    Celestial Spirit Weapon Skins
    Ninja Weapon Skins
    Icegrip Weapon Skins
    The dyeable version of the Flight Suit.

would also suggest swimwear, but already coming... so that's good.
This discussion has been closed.