[PC] Maintenance is now complete!

What items do YOU want to see in the daily deals?

Comments

• Settle emote
    Settle emote
    Settle emote
    Settle emote
    Need I repeat that again? -giggles-
    Bronze Bikini
    Jeans and Jacket
    back slots that DO NOT change my hair.. I know I can disable upswept hairdo, but everyone else sees the changed style and I love my twintails!
  • MarlyLuna wrote: »
    Settle emote
    Settle emote
    Settle emote
    Settle emote
    Need I repeat that again? -giggles-
    Bronze Bikini
    Jeans and Jacket
    back slots that DO NOT change my hair.. I know I can disable upswept hairdo, but everyone else sees the changed style and I love my twintails!

I couldn't agree more with this!
  • voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭
    If we're going to theoretically have any possible item available from these daily sales, could we also get every item viewable in the dressing room? Currently it only lists items present in the shop, which isn't a whole lot since a ton of it just got deleted. Even if we don't have the option to purchase these items in the store, I know a lot of players would welcome the ability to just see what some of this stuff looks like, especially on the off chance that it comes up for sale one day.
  • i'd like an option to keep the upswept hairdo whether or not you have a backslot item on cause let's be honest sometimes you just need to be serious and have your hair up :bleep_bloop:, and wow some people are toxic be nice to the new CM at least she is trying sheesh bullies!
  • StitchedSoulStitchedSoul ✭✭✭✭
    Important that KTC is willing to learn and put effort. All arrogant and too high guys should be given to gulas.
  • HAAYAAKD43HAAYAAKD43 ✭✭✭
    nightfall wep skins lootboxes
  • Kaia4Kaia4 ✭✭
    Nightfall weapon skin smart box
    Dyeable Arin's Maid dress
    Dyeable Rida's Maid dress
    2.0 dragons on a smart box kind, could cost any amount of emp you want, it'd still be better than rng bs.
  • Kaia4Kaia4 ✭✭
    school costumes and emotes!
  • YabiYabi ✭✭
    I asked, and you delivered. Thank you CMs! <3

2v81ohz.png
  • Kaia4Kaia4 ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Bringing dyeable arin's and rida's into the daily deals would be awesome and fair, these costumes only been available in game through events, like two times - st. patrick's day - only the arin's version was available and then on a bam hunt event, both available (plus the super slight chance of getting them from garment bags, which aren't available in game either), and it was five years ago since these events happened.
    those are very very very deary costumes and for sure everyone would be buying emp to get them lol plus its been asked several times through forum threads for these to be brought back for a while so ppl can get them.

also, consider bringing the school themed costumes as well, those are amongst the community's favorites !!!!!
  • I would love to see an account bound, 2.0 crit power mount.
  • a fixed game
  • Dyeable version of Arin's Maid costume - Castanica demons outfits - Hello Kitty versions ! <3
  • KackyKacky ✭✭
    KitTeaCup wrote: »
    Is there a(n) item, mount, costume, weapon skins, that you’ve been missing?

Old weapon skins for the new classes:

-Bizzat's/Vesel's Remembrance for reapers, gunners, brawlers, ninjas, and Valkyries
    -All 8-bit weapon skins (Qubic, Tetrachormic, Cathodyne, Prismatronic) for brawlers, ninjas, and Valkyries
    -Plasma weapon skins for Valkyries

And whatever else I'm missing. You get my drift.

C'mon, you can't leave out the new classes. I can't be the only one asking for old weapons skins for the new classes.

Does Bluehole even know, or care?
This discussion has been closed.