Valks in BGs

Valkyries should not be able to use Rag in BGs. It literally gives them too much of an advantage over most classes. With the constant KD or Stun locking. Let’s not forget plague can be dodged or staggered which a lot of them do if they are focusing you. It’s BS tbh. It shouldn’t be allowed until all class awakening skills are.

Comments

• PagesPages ✭✭✭✭
    Plague it just like you would Mana Boost, Adrenaline Rush/Rallying Cry, Deadly Gamble, In Cold Blood, etc.
  • You must’ve missed that I mentioned the use of plague.
  • PagesPages ✭✭✭✭
    You must’ve missed that I mentioned the use of plague.

It's just like every other buff skill though. It's no different from the other ones, why is Valkyrie being singled out?

PVP will always be imbalanced, BHS refuses to balance anything around it.
  • Ray676Ray676 ✭✭✭
    Valks can't dodge plague. Literally impossible
  • Ah Valkyries. Nerfed and nerfed and nerfed again and still people complaining.
    Their auto stagger has been removed completely, their backstab stagger has been removed, their Dark Herald pull only pulls 2 people. On top of this, Valkyries are just as susceptible to staggers kds and stuns while in Ragnarok as any other time. Balder's Tears is easily broken by legitimately every class that isn't Berserker.

You can feel free to disagree with me but as of now, Valkyries are pretty balanced in PvP. If anything they could use a slight buff like a stagger on Windslash - but who knows, maybe Awakening will give them something.

Also, I love the fact that you don't mention anything about Brawler's Growing Fury granting them frontal block; OR Reaper's Shadow Reaping making them virtually immune to knock down chains while making them able to stun lock to death; OR Berserker's Unleashed (not inside BGs) which makes them literal gods; OR Warriors Deadly Gamble that has so much Crowd Control its ridiculous... I think you get where I am going with this... but maybe not. I mean, you come to the forums to complain about a class instead of learning how to play your own.
  • Maleficent94Maleficent94 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Well to be quite honest there are an Arsenal of classes that could use balancing. At this particular moment in time my focus was on the class Valkyrie. There must be an issue with either my ping OR the actual skill. I have had valks iframe plague while in rag several times and I have been stagger locked recently by their auto. If these are things that have been changed idk why I’m still being affected by them. Idk if it’s just been me but that has been my experience. I love the personal dig it was cute but you could’ve saved it because the learn your class response is redundant in regards to myself but thank you for the feedback.
  • Well to be quite honest there are an Arsenal of classes that could use balancing. At this particular moment in time my focus was on the class Valkyrie. There must be an issue with either my ping OR the actual skill. I have had valks iframe plague while in rag several times and I have been stagger locked recently by their auto. If these are things that have been changed idk why I’m still being affected by them. Idk if it’s just been me but that has been my experience. I love the personal dig it was cute but you could’ve saved it because the learn your class response is redundant in regards to myself but thank you for the feedback.

TL;DR
    *Complains about getting staggered out of plague; plays priest that has access to both kaias and sanctuary.*
    *Says he still gets staggered by auto when the stagger has been removed and there is no bug associated with it staggering anyways.*
    *Says valks still iframe his plague, when it is literally impossible for a valkyrie to iframe plague.*
    Dude, stop you are embarrassing yourself.
    Literally the only thing that you said that has been true thus far is saying that "a bunch of classes could use balancing" or words to that effect.

• StarSpriteStarSprite ✭✭✭✭
    Pretty sure Valks can iframe plague with backstab
  • @ShadowOfLight whew. It seems like you want to skip reading where I mentioned possibly my ping and feel superior with a nasty attitude. It’s not that deep. @StarSprite it’s like you guys don’t acknowledge the fact that you can end up in a raid as the only priest vs a raid with 3-5 valks. Plague and Kaia does not cover more than one valk assulting you in rah, but again I digress. It’s clear you guys aren’t even open to the idea of a discussion so i digress.
  • Naru2008Naru2008 ✭✭✭✭
    @ShadowOfLight whew. It seems like you want to skip reading where I mentioned possibly my ping and feel superior with a nasty attitude. It’s not that deep. @StarSprite it’s like you guys don’t acknowledge the fact that you can end up in a raid as the only priest vs a raid with 3-5 valks. Plague and Kaia does not cover more than one valk assulting you in rah, but again I digress. It’s clear you guys aren’t even open to the idea of a discussion so i digress.

If they weren't open to a discussion, they wouldn't bother commenting in the first place...
    14COhR2.png
  • @Naru2008 but did they actually bring anything to discuss besides negative attitudes and insults is what you should be asking. Instead you come and try to feel like someone on a forum for a video game. Bye wig
  • it’s like you guys don’t acknowledge the fact that you can end up in a raid as the only priest vs a raid with 3-5 valks. Plague and Kaia does not cover more than one valk assulting you in rah, but again I digress.

Yeah, they really need a 2nd type of healing class with skills that are functionally equivalent to Plague and Kaia.